I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2493Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2013, 12:07 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
hope she feels better soon!!
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
October 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I had my tonsils out and it traumatized me, even more then the surgery on my arm to remove a hemangeoma on my arm the size of a baseball lol

Hope little one feels better!
October 8th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had strep dozens of times when I was in 4th-7th grade. They never even mentioned taking my tonsils out! Guess they didn't do it back then lol
All I gained from it was an allergy to the 'cillin family, Sulfa drugs, and cefzil. I just take those Z pac things now. 4 or 5 days of pills and it's all done.

October 9th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yesterday I decided to make cookies, I like the big boxed ones you can buy and when I did it they weren't cooking up right. At first I thought it had something to do with them changing the recipe. About an hour later it hit me.....I forgot to add the eggs. The still taste good they're just drier then normal lol

The husband decided at 6 am to go to Walmart, and in the process woke me up.

It's cold this morning.
October 9th, 2013, 09:20 AM
lol I have never forgotten an ingredient, but I can NOT for the life of me make my own sugar cookies. They always are too 'melty' no matter the recipe. The shapes never stay, they stretch out a bunch if that makes sense. I've tried longer baking time, hotter temp etc. I just buy the betty crocker mix now.

October 9th, 2013, 09:41 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning...
October 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
--Good Morning--

There are just some things that Im bound to fail at also. Like making cheesecake. WHenever I bake it, it comes with some sort of crack in it.

Going to attempt to get the craft pantry organized today!! what a mess! I need to put in more containers and make put up some hanging hooks on door part and the side.

We went to the cinema and saw " Prisoners" last night. Was an ok movie, about these 2 girls kidnapped and the crazy fathers actions on trying to find the girls. typical ending but was nice to get out to a movie again!
October 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
DS4 toes nails and fingernailsgrow EXTREMELY fast!! I can hardly keep up with those suckers!!
October 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got to visit a friend who had twins on Monday! They are so precious! 2 girls, vaginal delivery!

#2 spilled a drink in her laptop and ruined it. She is taking 3 online classes, her sister is taking 2 online classes and 2 classes that have online components to it. They are screwed. I can't buy them a new one.
October 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Question for you ladies - with my oldest 3 girls, once I got my period back after having them, it came back normal and right back to my normal schedule. With my oldest, I had one the whole time I was nursing her. Anyhow, with my 4th, it came back, then I had 2 1/2 months or so before I had another one, then a normal time span, and then "early", which turned out to be implantation bleeding, and here we are with #5. Now, I had one, about 1 1/2 month break, and then another one, and then only 3 weeks, and another one. I have only ever been early once before in my life (last year when I was actually pregnant). I don't "feel" pregnant this time. Do your periods start to do more wacky things with the more kids you have? I know that sounds stupid, but it just seems odd to me.

New picture in progress......
October 9th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't really feel like I've had enough to have a worthwhile opinion on that one.

OH NO fw! Boo.

I have attacked my bookkeeping! I got a call very early september where I had to promise to file my first 2 quarters in 30 days....so I'm a week past. Now hopefully I'll have enough self discipline to do the next 3 months right away too.

It keeps you busy all day, yet I don't feel like I've gotten anything done, very unsatisfying!
October 9th, 2013, 05:13 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Mine are still pretty normal after all these kids.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
October 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
If your nursing I've heard it can be all over the place, mine always came back just like it had never stopped.

There really hasn't been anything I can't make, my mom couldn't make biscuits, her's were like rocks, someone could walk her through each step, stand right beside her and watch and they'd still come out like deadly weapons lol

Cole tell's me he doesn't feel good, I think he just doesn't want to do his online English class, he sits down on the couch and is out like a light. He just woke up and said he feels a little better but still tired.
October 9th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mine always started back whenever and then were normal for me.

This lady was selling a desk for $25. I wanted it but didn't want to spend the money. Now she is giving it away and I'm getting it tomorrow!
October 9th, 2013, 07:55 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
With my AF after each baby regardless of breastfeeding or not, returned normally and monthly. The PP bleeding part though was a different story. But one thing that was different with each receding pregnancy was it became heavier and started to last longer.

Like the last AF I just had, took 8-EIGHT days to finally end! I dont know but even though you done " feel" pregnant, theres still a chance you could be, so maybe take test after about a week??
October 10th, 2013, 06:29 AM
I haven't had a period at all since Weston. I have that mirena IUD now, so just had a little spotting, like a wipe and it was gone 2x and that's it! With Sebastian I didn't get it back until I stopped breastfeeding as well. I actually switched doctors and had to wait for my hmo to switch before I could see the second one during breastfeeding him, so I guess long story short I'm one of those lucky ones (or maybe unlucky) who doesn't get a period back for months.
Then again you don't have to have a period to ovulate I think some ladies know that lol

October 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Got the free desk. It is nice. But now it seems our ac is on the fritz.
October 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Come up here FW, no air conditioner needed

Megan got a bunch of free beauty salon stuff, some lady called up her school and she happened to answer the phone offering it up cause she was moving. She got a chair, and mani station thing, a bunch of other things and the lady even gave her the computer chair from her desk lol She told her that if she found anything else she'd give her a call. It took up a lot space in Sam's boyfriends truck. The problem...where the hell are we going to put it?!
Farmers-wife likes this.
October 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
that's awesome for megan though!!!!

nothing much happening - a huge sinkful
l of dishes to wash, a dishwasher full of clean dishes to put away, adoption/genealogy stuff to work through and here I sit, tired as heck and needing to go to sleep but knowing its not worth the interruptions that I will have for the next 3+ hours.

~~terre~~
October 10th, 2013, 08:24 PM
#6 otw for us:)
Newbie here, started reading back a few pages and thought id jump in to bump a question asked a bit ago by another mommy... I'm currently due with #4 boliologically(we have 5 in our family already so due with #6, but for sake of the question I had to differentiate between pregnancies and kidos).. one of u ladies had mentioned pp bleeding changing after having more babies...
with every baby I have had so far ive been Given Pitocin right after birth because my uterus is a little lazy so I end up bleeding a lot more than normal so when the rn gets nervous about me hemoraging she or he will call for pitocin to help me contract better n more n faster...
so my question is this after my last baby I ended up with the most foul case of after pains I swear I felt like I was in never ending laborious AFTER my daughter was born until a few weeks had gone by! It lessened with time but wow it wax a nightmare, and nursing dd for 6 months definately did not help the pains!
Do u ladies have any experience with heavy almost hemoraging pp bleeding and or severe after birth pains??
Is there anything I can do to help these things not be so scary/painful this time around?? Thank you in Advance!!!
y'all are full of wisdom that I seriously need to absorb!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search