I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2107Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
FW I always seem to have my elbows in **** also.

Amira my husband loves Red Lobster, me not so much hope the little ones start to feel better.

Megan decided to argue with me about developer for bleaching Sam's hair. I wanted to smack her. I've been doing hair for 20+ years, sure the terms have changed but other that everything is the same, not to mention I KNOW Sam's hair like the back if my hand lol

Oh well, she did a pretty good job on her dad's hair. I only had to fix a few things so not bad
October 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That does sound cool. Can he send some here? We have a flat southern facing roof that I think would be great for solar panels.
October 12th, 2013, 12:59 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Just made 4 tbone steaks, out of those 4, only ONE tastes alright!!
October 12th, 2013, 01:11 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hope you got the toilet fixed FW. Happy early birthday and btw, you are BEEEEE UUUUU TEEEE FUL!!!!!!

I want to go to Red Lobster. We can't afford it except at tax time.

Glad you had a good date night, Repti, once in awhile you are allowed to spend money.

Thats a huge improvement in installation time!! How great!!

I need someone to cut my hair and take pics of the kiddos....I am moving next to you M2M. LOL

Nothing exciting here. There is never anything exciting here.
mom2many2010 likes this.
#12 is on the way
October 12th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was hoping to get 10 gallons of lard today (year's supply for us) but they were sold out of all the lard that was set up except 1 gallon. I bought that gallon, plus I talked them into selling me 3 more that were freshly rendered and needing to solidify (freshly rendered is liquid form) so I was able to get 4 gallons. I'll make it stretch.

They told us usually they can't give the lard away, this year, they can't keep up with the demand. Sign of the times if you ask me.

October 12th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I second UM's first four statements Beautiful, Red Lobster yes, date night cool, great.

I just got my hair done and family pics done last week, and I''m not sure about things really being exciting but there seems to be never a dull moment.

We had a very succesful cleanup time outside yesterday.

Now all I can think of is Red Lobster.
October 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Becca has three birthday parties to go to today. She's almost ready to go to the third one. Hope she doesn't turn into a big butt head later lol

So I went to the bread pantry, and then we went to a garage sale because they had cloth diapers. I didn't get any cloth but I did buy a double jogging stroller that I've wanted (one like, not this specific one). It is like this stroller:
Twin Pushchair Double Twin Stroller Jane Powertwin Pro R17 Shadow | eBay
Yes, they are 700.00 new. Crazy.
Mine is blue and a little different in the front (got a small foot rest), but same brand/type.

October 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Throw the kids in the van UM and head on over!

Repti, awesome on the stroller. I had like 6 in the barn, not sure why either. I never use a stroller, ok maybe once or twice but not enough times to warrant 6 of them. lol

Working on Sam's hair, and can I say listening to her and Megan's constant bickering makes me very happy that she doesn't live here anymore (hahaha Megans stays with her during the week). Goodness how quite my house is now!
October 12th, 2013, 03:31 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
That stroller is like the Jane we had while living in the UK. it was double and also came with 2 carseats and a diaper bag. It was spendy but we also bought the stand on ride along thing for DD1 while DS4 and DD2 was in the stroller. It was strong enough to make it through international flights and travelling abroad so you for sure got a good one rept!! thats cool!! mine was ugly red and green though and bright!

Enjoy the quiet times M2M!!
October 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Well, you ladies are absolutely zero help to me!! LOL!! I just can't bring myself to test. I kind of feel like if it was anything, it might have been an early miscarriage. I won't go into exactly why I think that. And I'm supposed to have my gall bladder out in less than a month. I swear, if I can't finally get it out after dealing with it for the past 12 years, I think I will literally lose it. I'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Jess, welcome to the boards. I have had pitocin with every single labor because I don't progress on my own so I'm sure it's still in my system after I deliver. I have felt that the pains do get a little worse each time, but I also don't do pain meds. I thought this last time was the worst, but it only lasted a few days.

I just watched the Finn tribute Glee episode, and I am also not impressed. Everyone else told me I would sob. I am such a big baby about everything, but for whatever reason, this episode didn't get me. It might be because I know the reason he died in real life. Anyhow.

Time to go get the oldest from work.

October 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I'm 43. What's worse than being old, fat, and broke? That's right, af came last night. Dh got me a nice black nightie. Will have to wait a week to use it. I have 52 weeks to reach a milestone 43 years/43 weeks pg. I'm down a week already. Really, I have 2 mos maybe to get pg and make this happen.
October 13th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
FW, shush you are neither fat nor old....broke? Well aren't we all

House is VERY quite, Lupan took the little ones to go do something, have no clue what, Megan went with MIL shopping, and here I sit. Bored.

Gonna cook some pheasant for dinner, we'll see how I feel about it when I sit down to eat it, oh and I'm gonna try to cook some goose again, the last few times weren't successful.
October 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so we planned to head to the beach this morning, thus church last night. got up and it was gray and cloudy and a bit chilly out. that plan vetoed. then we went to breakfast and planned to go antique shopping. he got a call from son #3 to go watch football. so that plan vetoed too. I took a bit of a rest this afternoon, then we went to see my son, who isn't really talking to me. it was a bit 'chilly' there for a while but it got better. we ended up going out for burgers and having fun with the twins. now I am home, have a tummy ache and am tired. but he's got football on in there so here I am.

~~terre~~
October 13th, 2013, 08:03 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law arrived last night to stay for a week. During the course of conversation, my mother-in-law was kind enough to tell me that I need to make sure I keep my legs closed whenever my husband is home.

October 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Did you tell her you prefer them open otherwise how would your va-jay-jay breathe?
October 14th, 2013, 03:13 AM
A week, huh? That will be fun. Make sure you do it often and loud every day!
UrbanMomma and jessmgt like this.
October 14th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to travel to a warm beach! Ours is getting a little cool. Fall in WI will do that to a beach

M2M: that is why I got this stroller, the lady said she collects them. She had at least two for sale when I stopped there, said she had many more stored too. She said "like a man collects cars, I collect strollers".

Back to Monday!

Hope you had a good birthday FW. Even if you can't wear the night gown for a week.

October 14th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Number5 did you ask if she'd prefer you keep them open for the milk man?
HalfDozen likes this.

October 14th, 2013, 07:33 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Who the heck collects strollers?? Thats just odd.

Keep your legs closed.....I think we'd be having loud freaky sex every couple hours.

Aaron is 17 today. Having a birthday party next this weekend, I was broke this weekend.

FW....ugghhhh. What a great time for af to make her appearance. I figure mine will come back the weekend of my wedding anniversary next month.
Repti.Mom and Farmers-wife like this.
#12 is on the way
October 14th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Happy 17th!

It is Thanksgiving here today, and so we had breakfast at church and then a church service. The girls really wanted me to take them to the riding arena in town, and I said yes, as long as everyone helped clean up the house, works like a charm. We had a big dinner with my family yesterday, and mil didn't want to have one this weekend.

Our pastors grandson was in church today, he was born at 6 months, 1 lbs 8oz. He's 10 lbs's now. So awesome!
UrbanMomma likes this.

« Why | Large Families | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search