I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2072Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Going to be making some home made bread
November 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH makes the best home made bread, we have a woodfire oven in our backyard and bread in there tastes amazing.
November 17th, 2013, 01:33 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
sorry *** Lions. ughhhh.
#12 is on the way
November 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hit the gym today after church! yay for me!!!!!!

~~terre~~
November 17th, 2013, 02:53 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
HOmemade bread is yummy and the woodfire oven sounds woow!!

Good job on the gym!

Um- sorry ( i think ) I take it your team didnt/isnt winning. Im not a sports girl so not sure which way its going.

Been a easy day. Canceled plans to go over to someones house today but DH took 4 of the kids out with him and then to get a new toy for hitting their goals on the reward chart. So its just me and D chillin!!

Hope you all have a great sunday and 3 days till weigh in....*sigh*
November 17th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Wood stove bread....yum. I need new yeast, the breads still yummy but didn't rise enough.

Way to go MIL!

Amira hope you enjoyed the quite!

Anyone want a few extra kids, there's a 20 year old included in the offer...?
November 17th, 2013, 08:00 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
amira, i am working at this really hard. even more incentive now -- i heard that there might be a 40 year reunion coming up next year so i need to get this weight off and keep it off! can't look old at a class reunion!!!

~~terre~~
November 17th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm home from my annual birthday dinner with two of my closest friends. Our birthdays are around the same time and we all go out once a year. This year we are all broke. They are in bad places in their marriages, I'm happy. But we are all in good health and our kids are all fine. I have 9, one has 6, the other 5.
November 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I wish I could be SAHM. I want to bake bread, make jam, grow a garden, can veggies.... I think I almost wish we lived in the country and could have a small family farm. I am tired of our neighborhood and having to worry about all the violence around here.

Besides I am feeling taken advantage of at work. I loaded seven trucks today. The seasonal guys next to me were working in a group, 5 trucks, three guys.

I am glad you are happy FW. Have fun.

Yay for going to the gym Terre. Thats great. You can do it!!
#12 is on the way
November 18th, 2013, 08:34 AM
That's why they are seasonal and they keep you all the time. I'm proud of you.

I'm going to the store with the 4 youngest because none of the bigs want to go and all the littles do. Stupid big kids.
November 18th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am always impressed at anyone that can bake bread succesfully. And jealous. I always get told it's easy, but I've never had succes.

Good for you Terre!

UM you are a superstar!

My goals of the day are to get the laundry done, and to make a decent supper. I am going to have lunch at my sister in laws, it is her birthday, and the plumber is coming this morning. And so, these are my realistic goals.
November 18th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're talking about fixing our place up, working on the curb appeal, and putting a for sale sign in the yard. DH is looking at Northern Alabama to move to. He wants more land, a pond, etc. I want less land, closer to town, and where there's possible jobs.

I doubt we'll be doing anything drastic for at least a year or two. I am still liking my job, and we have a couple bills to pay off first and I'd like to pad our savings account a little.

November 18th, 2013, 10:38 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Mil...that is really good incentive!! You have a lot of determination and that will drive you to your goals!! your doing great! I dont think I would have enough courage to attend my reunion!

I havent even made a list of 'realistic' goals today...well I havent made any goals today really!

Im taking DD2 & DD3 to DD1's school for lunch today. And guess what...its cheese pizza today........arrggg...I promised myself not eat any so I have to find a way to make it look like Im enjoying the pizza without really eating it! lool.
November 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
I left two almost full buggies at the grocery and brought the four littles back home. Took the dh back to the store, finished buying, and now we are out to lunch. I warned them a couple times. The final straw was hearing #7&8 crunching on broken spaghetti from the floor!
November 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Made a doctor appointment for myself for January 16th, to have IUD removed. I guess I have between now and then to change my mind, probably wont. That's the only bad thing about the clinic I go to, it's sooo busy.

Weston is healing well from surgery.
He has a checkup tomorrow to make sure he's healing like he's supposed to.

November 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Glad he's healing well Repti, kids are remarkable healers

I refuse to leave a store when mine misbehave (I think some of that is because of how far away we live). I have no problem giving a time out, a booty spanking or placing them in the cart...Kailyn HATES that lol

Finally have matching little lamps under my kitchen counters. They're so dark under there, and now I can cut things and bring my chances of cutting myself down to 60%
AmiraX4 likes this.
November 18th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I left the store every time Sebastian misbehaved, I'd never be able to go shopping with him lol.
UrbanMomma and mom2many2010 like this.

November 18th, 2013, 01:12 PM
I made a new rule today: no one goes shopping with me ever again.
November 18th, 2013, 01:29 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
My apologies....I didnt follow the thread very well and missed why your son repti had surgery. ? Im glad he is doing well though and what cute dimples!!

M2m the house we lived in the UK also had under shelve lighting, it was nice not only for those cutting moments but also was nice at night as night light.

Love the no shopping rule.

Had lunch at school with DD1 and I didnt have any pizza. But I have to say although I know school lunch is notoriously known for being horrible, ( thats why DD doesnt buy lunch very often besides that it must be vegaterian ) BUT that was an very poor choice selection for lunch!

THey had 4 different main dishes to choose from but I couldnt tell what exactly some were suppose to be. and the salad bar was well...I will reserve comment on that. Glad I know first hand why DD complains about how hard it is to be around the food there in the lunch room. They were very organized with the kids though. and it was clean.

Im off to get things ready for dinner tonight as we are eating then off to arabic school for the 3 kids and me and DD3 & 4 will be at my older sons house till they are done. long night with the baby out but doesnt happen often.
November 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
LOL FW, if I had that rule I'd never go shopping. I can leave Cole with Aiden for short periods of time, but Kailyn always has to go and she is the one that is a pain

Amira, I used to have actual under the shelf lighting, but changing it's bulbs was a pain, so I went with little lamps. I think the lamps actually look pretty cute.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search