I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2267Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 10:50 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
^^^ arrrrrg!!!! not cool!!!!! you for sure could take that cash elsewhere!!!!

ooh and what doc/professional doesnt have a fax machine???????
March 27th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I wouldn't be okay with that either UM.
March 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, it would be easier to deal with someone who has a staff to do all the insurance work.

Chicken all bagged and in the freezer. Tired now. No where to go tonight! That is so unusual we don't know what to do.
March 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Well, it took me a while to read back after being away for almost a week. Here's what I can remember:

UM, sorry about the midwife. I hope you can find a better one, or even just go through insurance.

Mom2Many, I'm with you on the car troubles. I just found out today that I need to shell out at least another $250 on my car for repairs. Hubby said that we need to set a limit on what we're going to spend in repairs, and once we get to that, we will have to figure something out for a new car. I know it's over 8 years old & had over 190,000 miles on it, BUT I really want to hang on a little longer. It's so nice not having a car payment!!

My sister's shower went well, even though she didn't get out of the hospital in time to attend. We had it anyhow since my other sisters and I all traveled to be there. Little Bennson sure is a cutie!! He was jaundiced, but that seems to be on the mend now.

Happy to be back home. Have my 38-week appointment today and then a version scheduled for Tuesday. I'm pretty sure baby hasn't turned yet, the little stinker! I'm coming to terms with whatever will be, will be. I figure this is out of my hands at this point.

Just trying to get loose ends tied up at work over the next several days. My mom told me it would work best if I have the baby next week. Only way that's happening, as far as I'm concerned, is if the version induces it or they schedule a c-section. The woman who's replacing me at work told me next week would be best for her, too. Yep, that's nice. My boss told everyone I wouldn't be back after my trip to my sister's shower last weekend. Love proving her wrong!!

March 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Car troubles do suck! We can't really cap it, cause she has to have a car. If we had any form of public transportation it wouldn't be a huge deal, inconvenient, but do able.

Took Kailyn and Vanna to the eye doc. Vanna looks good but her eye allergies are headed towards a flare up. Already saw they signs of that. Kailyn has oretty bad astigmatism's but has better then 20/20 vision so he balances out, although she will need glasses in the future.

That's pretty much it for today.
March 28th, 2013, 05:18 PM
So dh &4 are at baseball. 1,2,3 are visiting friends from out of town. 5,6,7,8,9 are all in bed. I am so tired! But I have an hour or so to veg out before they all get home and I have to start he brisket to marinate while dh makes 9's birthday cake!
March 28th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am bbq-ing burgers. It's been a LONGGGGGG time since I've bbq'd. In the sun. Outside. wearing a tshirt.

We are down to 27 cows. We brought 8 away 10 days ago, 13 more today and the rest go monday morning. Everyone thinks we're nuts, but dh and I both believe in our decision and know that it's the right thing for us.
March 28th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i'm considering spaghetti with meatballs, but since i am pretty sure DH won't be home for an hour or two, i may not cook at all.

~~terre~~
March 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are having meatloaf, mashed cauliflower, gb's and toasted bread.
Had company tonight so we are eating a little later than usual. Rob is getting my boat in tip top shape lol (the lol part is @ 'my boat')

March 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
#5, glad it's going well. I'm sure it's not easy for you either.

The kids all had leftovers and hubby is bringing home dinner for just the two of us. I feel a little guilty, and DH says it didn't even cross his mind .

Hope everyone has a Blessed Good Friday and Easter!

March 29th, 2013, 06:39 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Still feeling really annoyed this morning. I found out at my appointment yesterday that they scheduled me with the wrong doctor for my version next week. So, now I had to move the version to next Thursday afternoon, which is not a big deal, and it's still not with who I wanted (by all reports, the most successful at doing versions), but with the "2nd choice". I really would have preferred my "best" option, not 2nd best. It's even more annoying because the receptionist and I spent 20-30 minutes at my last appointment making sure it was booked with the correct doctor, but apparently, I gave her too much credit because she booked it with the wrong one. Grrrr!!!!

March 29th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i just posted two blogs that are probably gonna get me railroaded but i don't even care. i try to stay safe a lot of the time in my life, not make waves etc. i just decided to put myself out there, be honest and let the world disagree if they want to. it is my blog, after all.

today i am going to make a turkey, i think. i need it for tomorrow afternoon and thought today would be easier and then i don't have to carry it hot over to my kids house.

i want to highlight my hair today too. i also have had a huge pile of bills and papers all over my island in the kitchen. i want to get it sorted and filed but never seem to get to it. maybe today is that day!!!! also i need to make some cookies to take over tomorrow as a surprise for my adult kids -- their favorite kind. and fudge is always on the agenda for any holiday. hmm will i have that much energy?

~~terre~~
March 29th, 2013, 10:59 AM
It is a great day here in sunny n fl! The weather is gorgeous! #9 turns 1 today! She is 25 pounds. I didn't get the length. And dh got a $500 a month raise! Could life BE any better?
March 29th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy birthday to #9!!

I could use 500 extra a month. My DH is getting a review at work, so that will probably mean a raise for him too. One of the 'managers' asked him how/why he always pulls so many hours, and he told them he has to, to make just as much money as the other guys in the shop. He is the lowest paid one. He was asked when his last review was, and he's never had one, ever. So I guess one will be coming up soon.

Speaking of money, waiting for Rob to put his check in the bank so I can go to the store and get my usual friday stuff. The dog has been out of food for a few days so he'll be excited. Also have to order the stuff for Jayde's birthday party, and make her invitations.

March 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
MIL -- there's a saying in social media 'controversy trumps common'. I'm sure that's why that one blogger we all discussed the other day made her post.

Congrats on the raise!

I hope your dh gets a raise, Repti. My husband usually has to ask for evaluations. Companies seem bad about remembering.
March 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Happy Bday to #9!!!!
#12 is on the way
March 29th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WORDS FOR TODAY:

it is hard to carve a turkey right after you have puked your guts in the toilet, from out of nowhere.

~~terre~~
March 29th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay for a raise, good luck to the possible raise, and MIL anything after puking is hard!

Not much going on here, just laundry and cleaning. I did stop and visit with Ace, he was SO happy to see me, he whined and cried and then tongued me when I sat down and went to breathe. I took him for a walk and he kept trying to jump into my truck, he kinda made me feel bad for leaving
March 29th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am on a new topic posting kick.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search