I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2498Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Well she told me over a text.

I'll PF the details.
January 18th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
well I'm glad the show itself was great fw.

Oh dear, there's just nothing worse than a broken heart when you're that age, the rejection you feel is so painful. I had to lol a little, back when we were teenagers and dh broke up (we did a few times when I was 15) he would go and buy himself a strawberry milkshake.

I am not aware of any negative axe stigma around here. Dh has it in the shower, I've never given it a thought.

I'm cleaning the garage today, what a thrill.
January 18th, 2014, 02:19 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Arguing over the haircutting again. Yesterday someone brought their dog in. Then last night at 6, which is cut-off time, he says "just one more guy, only getting his beard lined up." Then the guy shows up and says he wants a full haircut. He was there until 7. Today a guy shows up and wants a haircut and to know if dh will burn him a bunch of cd's. ***??!! People have gotten the impression they can just come over whenever, with whoever and do whatever because dh never tells anyone "NO"

JM ***'s out W T H now??
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
January 19th, 2014, 11:29 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
That would be irratating! maybe hang some " No loitering sp" signs ...

Got all my cheese and mozerlla shredded for the week..yyahh..lool...will be getting DS4's haircut todayDaliyah is fussy today so it will be a long day.
January 20th, 2014, 09:28 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Good morning all!

no school today!
January 20th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
UM, I hope you get this one worked out and dh sets some boundaries.

Enjoy your no school day Amira.

I wish that once a week, an extra washer and dryer would show up for a morning, that way I could get it all done in a matter of hours. So that's on my schedule for today, and cleaning the office. I've kept my days clear on purpose, I have to get to my dreaded bookkeeping soon.
January 20th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a new realtor come over today. We signed the listing agreement and he took some pictures. It was comical how unprepared we were. Kids, dogs, crap everywhere. Then I walked him down to the gate and we took pictures up toward the house, then cut over to the paddock. Well, #8&9 (ages 3&2) followed me, but by the time they got to the gate, we were gone, so they kept going. When we got back to the house, all the big kids were inside and the toddlers were missing. But guess who was with them? The dogs. I could hear the 2 yo fussing, so they were easy to find, but I was pretty upset.

I called the dentist. They can't see me til Thursday. I don't buy it. The chick sounded a little stupid, but fine. Whatever.

Finally, we bought #3 a nexus tablet for Christmas. Bought the warranty because, well it's us. She tried to do an update and it bricked the dang thing. Walmart says it is still under manufacturer warranty. Fine I contact them and they say I can't prove I bought it because they won't take my emailed order as proof that I bought it. We went back and forth over two weeks. So I called Walmart back today and they are giving me a refund. I'm pretty angry at asus.
January 20th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I wish for someone to come and do my laundry. Megan did some this weekend and made a complete mess. I was pissed. Everyone has a pile, some of us have shelves, it's not that hard to but the folded clothes were they go. Not to mention I am anal about how my towels are folded. This is not news to her, what do I find massive piles of barely folded laundry. It took me an hour to fix it. She's lucky she wasn't home cause it would have gotten ugly.

How could they not except you emailed receipt? That sounds like crap, glad Walmart will help you fix it, they are pretty good about things like that.

Your story about the dogs and toddlers made me giggle, anytime Kailyn played Houdini we looked for the dogs lol
January 20th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ok so you signed the listing agreement...what next? do you have a house to move to or will you look after you get a buyer? should i understand all this already?

i am bored but have lots to do. i guess thats the usual for me.

heard a helicopter while sitting in here and thought it was a car or motorcycle close by. went outside and on the mountain in the distance but directly in front of my house, i saw it. it had a basket hanging from it and there were weird clouds that i thought could be a fire. turns out a 10 year old girl was in that basket being rescued from the top of that mountain. ok, so you can hike up there but the area she was in is REALLY steep and dangerous. i am surprised a parent would take her there.....

~~terre~~
January 20th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Nothing different really. Just got a new realtor. No new house picked out, no expectation that this one will sell. But if it might, we are going into selling season so I want it listed. I chose this guy because he is in the county. If it doesn't sell this time, we are done trying.
January 20th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Got our w-2's, did our taxes and we are getting double of what we originally estimated....thanks Megan for being in school lol
January 20th, 2014, 08:01 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello i didn't read all the way back, but just wanted to share I had one fall out of a high chair once omg I was a hysterical sobbing mess lol it was my 5th dc you would think I would know better or at least be better trained/prepared...she was ok too. Thankfully my high chair days are over...at least til gdc come to visit.
January 20th, 2014, 09:33 PM
I am an amazing screw up. I'm not sure how any of these kids are going to succeed in life if they turn out anything like me. I'm lazy, boring, and kind of dumb.
January 21st, 2014, 06:00 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't know where that came from, but who ever led you to that conclusion needs a punch in the face... or a time out (I don't punch kids... often).

Was about to have a huge debate on FB about MLK day, but I just let it go. I simply said I can't put any worship into someone who got famous over ramblings. Look it up. He NEVER pre-wrote any of his speeches, just got up there and babbled til something came out. Even the I have a dream speech was that way. Sure his ideals were nice, but they want to give the state of WI (besides Milwaukee which already has that day off) off of school etc. If we are getting off for EVERY historical dude's b-day there'd be no school! .. and I want off 2 days in June (technically they would already be out of school on the 12th and 27th) Anne Frank, and Hellen Keller's b-days lmao
MIL2lissy8 likes this.

January 21st, 2014, 08:38 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I second Repti on that one!

I half object to your views on MLK, haha we'll leave it there

I have been so **** lazy, I get cold and want a blanket. I get the blanket and then fall asleep. It's a vicious cycle the last few days. After my shocking $420 dollar electricity bill we're trying to cut back but I don't think I can do it. Summer just needs to hurry up. We have taxes coming we can splurge on my warmth lol
January 21st, 2014, 08:45 AM
They can't' disconnect you (by law) until Feb 28th, even if you don't pay, ANNNDD after that through March if you agree to a payment plan. I'd assume you will have taxes back by then. Go ahead and warm yourself all you want

State Disconnect Policies - LIHEAP Clearinghouse

January 21st, 2014, 09:16 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Haha I know, but I try to pay it otherwise I play catch up and it drives me crazy!

I have used it a time or two though, especially at Christmas, it's actually nice that they can't, but it was still a huge shock. This highest we have ever been in winter is $350, and that was when we had weeks of negatives numbers, which we haven't really had. Now we have a drought which could mean even higher prices, never thought I'd say it but some serious snow right now would be a real good thing!
January 21st, 2014, 09:57 AM
What kind of heat do you have? We have gas heat, and even with those -50 days (not even kidding it was f'in cold! and they cancelled school for two days) our bill is $111 for heat. Our summer gas bill is about $30, so that's not even up that much.

Electric for the past two months was about $115 each.

January 21st, 2014, 10:32 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
We are all electric. It has central heat, but it's oil, and oil is rediculous. So we don't use it, it was costing more to buy oil plus the electric bill.

So we don't pay anything really except electric, no sewer, gas, water anything so when it's put like that we aren't doing to bad. It's just not the norm.
January 21st, 2014, 10:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey now FW, I am going to have to heartily disagree!!!!

M2M your heating bill is that high from just your house?

I am currently procrastinating on cleaning the office.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search