I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2634Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I wouldn't have been mad, either, there's a dark side to life and kids should know that. It's how we steer them away from it.

UM are you

We are taking the car tomorrow. Turns out we needed an appointment. They're gonna give it another smog check first since I don't have a check engine light on. They find it odd that I don't and then it failing.
January 27th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
whoaaaa a minute!!! UM do you have news for us?

~~terre~~
January 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm surprised that she had no idea what the play was about beforehand, I always thought that Cabaret was mainstream enough as far as musicals go that majority of people know what it was about, shows what I know.
January 27th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cybele, can you post a few pictures of the inside of your house?
There was a woman ripping on people, very profanely, on the anti vax Facebook page, and I stalked her fb, she's from Australia somewhere, and her house looks like a prison! The walls were all brick, I swear one door had bars... Just different.

Um? Now I'll have to be super jealous, everyone already filed taxes, having babies, paying their bills.... Lol

January 27th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Omg our co op director just canceled co op tomorrow because of the winter storm. This is freaking Florida! There won't be a foot of snow on the ground, the world won't come to an end because it is cold out. People are freakishly chicken littles when it comes to weather.
January 27th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Oh and remember the fit I was having about the tablet we got for #3 for Christmas got bricked by some update crap and asus wouldn't honor the warranty because I couldn't prove I bought it. Then Walmart did and I returned it and they gave me a Walmart credit. So we got another one for her. It came last Friday. Today (Monday) she had #9 up in her bed (top bunk) and the toddler tossed it down. It is borked. So I will send it back and get a credit and not buy another one. Am I wrong?
January 27th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repti.Mom View Post
Cybele, can you post a few pictures of the inside of your house?
There was a woman ripping on people, very profanely, on the anti vax Facebook page, and I stalked her fb, she's from Australia somewhere, and her house looks like a prison! The walls were all brick, I swear one door had bars... Just different.

Um? Now I'll have to be super jealous, everyone already filed taxes, having babies, paying their bills.... Lol
I do know a few people who have interior brick, it was considered 'fashionable' in the 90's. Not my taste, but it was a 'thing' for a while. My SIL has a 'brick feature wall' in her lounge which she was so proud of back then, she absolutely hates it now, keeps saying she's going to clad over it, haha.

Doors with bars though... weird. Really weird.

But, in my defence, my house is normal. I think my house is normal at least. I went and took you a photo of some walls and doors in my house:

Last edited by cybele; January 27th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.
January 27th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Oops sorry that should say Um WHERE are you lol
January 27th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ok pheww, i was like REALLY??!! if i recall she was taking a brief time out or somethig...maybe that was during the holidays- i can't remember.

~~terre~~
January 27th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I scrolled back when I first read it looking for something I had apparently missed. Glad I gave up otherwise I could have been looking for a while, haha.

Beginning of the school year tomorrow. 4 kids out of my house, well 5, DS17's friend has been living here on and off recently, long story. But anyway, peace and quiet again.
January 28th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Looks normal to me! I'll see if I can find it again, her name was something really funny too I don't remember what it was. Maybe in my history?

FW I would get the credit, and save some of your tax money on top of that credit and buy an ipad mini, get an otterbox case. Mine has been thrown down steps etc and it's still in perfect shape. IF you want an extra warranty along side that I would go to best buy and get it. So long as you have the ipad (or pieces of it) in your hands, you can get it replaced right in the store. No waiting. I am renewing our warranties in Feb once we get some $.

January 28th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Sorry guys

I'm just trying to wake up, gotta take the car in soon.
January 28th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think we must be about the last household not to have a tablet, but I already think we have too many screens in our house.

I've been wondering where UM is too, and haven't "seen" countingourblessings for a while either.

Terre, how is the tattoo?
January 28th, 2014, 11:28 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Hope your car gets fixed today M2M

Yeah how is the tatoo?

Repti that does sound like a really strange fitted house! hope you find the pics.

FW bummer about the tablet. Im sure reptis advice is good and im sure you figure out something.

all I can say is.....S.I.C.K !! again!! aarrggg..seriously this really old and we never been this sick so many times ever!!
January 28th, 2014, 11:46 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hi. Trying to stay off the computer so much. It is working better since Isaiaah broke my laptop....AGAIN!!!!

Its so dang cold here, today was another "cold" day. Windchills were something like -30.

I still haven't filed taxes yet. Have been waiting for my disability w2. I have them mostly filled out though.

I tried to read back, but like I said, all kids home today. wheeeee...second day in a row, and maybe tomorrow too. Will catch up later.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
January 28th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
#5, no tablets here either. No one seems to actually want one.
January 28th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope the weather clears up soon UM.

I am doing my books today, which does not combine with healthy eating. I ate a whole plate of veggies....and then made popcorn, I figured it was a lesser evil than other things.

Im trying to find the motivation for a 15 minute workout. When I do the 25 minute one I feel like I might die and my body hurts so much the next day that I don't do it again for weeks, so maybe with a wimpy start I'll actually keep going.
January 28th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Finished pre algebra with 2&3 today. Starting algebra tomorrow. They are mad because they want time off. I said no because I want per algebra done before Christmas.
January 28th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Hi UM, that's COLD!

#5 I've been doing Just Dance with the kids, I know your pain lol

Meany FW

So the news on the car is mixed. The problem has no effect on the car, it only effects admission output. Yay, right?

No, the problem can't be resolved because the part that is need has been discontinued and the mechanic can't find the parts. He found one that might, and he stressed might, work but if it doesn't we are out $500. This is 98/99 car, older but so
old that parts should be discontinued.

So tomorrow I call the DMV and see what options we have. We just adenine last payment on the car 2 months ago....

No more Fords for us.
January 29th, 2014, 05:24 AM
That sucks m2m. Always something, huh.

There is no snow here. Rain, cold, everything canceled, but no snow.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search