I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2509Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay for money! Mine should be there monday. Then I can get a new jacket. The one Rob got me from walmart was total crap, and my other one keeps opening from the bottom of the zipper. I feel kinda stupid wearing my jacket as a cape LMAO

I swear the kids have had outside recess like three times this YEAR. - degrees could end any time now! RJ was having a really really tough time being stuck inside at school behavior wise, thankfully the past few weeks he's gotten better. I think he realized there is nothing he can do about it. Or he has winter blues too and just doesn't care anymore.

February 7th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I need a coat also. I usually just wear one of the husbands 20 coats, but he keeps taking them all lol

It must be hard on the kids being cooped up like that. We've had a tame winter, till the last few days, so they've been able to go out if the want....which isn't often.

Anyone wanna go grocery shopping for me?
February 7th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm guessing there are no taxes in Saudi Arabia because of their oil revenue. I don't really have a problem with taxes in general, someone has to pay for schools/roads/hospitals. Maybe it's because we've always gotten off pretty good in the tax department.

I am done my books! Last years anyways. Now I just have to wait for my donation receipts and such.

It's been quite the winter here too. And it's going to be another 3 months before it's green.
mom2many2010 likes this.
February 7th, 2014, 12:16 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Yeah thats right the oil and that we give charity once a year. we weigh all our gold and give a percentage of that worth to any poor people. and also the percentage is given on any money we have on hand in the bank ect. I think its like 2.5 % of whatever we have. thats our yearly tax!

Today is awesome having lots of fun with the kids! Going to be a busy weekend because Dh is leaving to Saudia for about 3 weeks. Leaving sunday so try to soak in as much of him as I can lool.
February 7th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I sent one application and 5 links to more applications to #1 to apply for scholarships. She better do it.

The weather is nice here today.
February 7th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Were in the same situation with outside recess only the reverse, they're not allowed out in temperatures over 35 degrees (95 I think that converts to) they've only been back at school for a week and a half but my youngest has only been outside for one day, which was Monday.
The older ones can go in an out as they please, but given that none of them have sunburn, I'm going to guess that they opted for inside.

Apparently tonight is going to be the hottest night in Melbourne since 1939, so that's, err... great?
February 7th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I went shopping, and got home just as the next round of snow started falling. Now we won't starve lol
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
February 7th, 2014, 10:04 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Fw hope she gets that scholarship!

M2m you are brave to drive in snow! I think I would have starved lool...

Just jumping back to that penis question....FW please dont take this the wrong way but when I first joined this group, I thought a few times from the way you posted that you were man! of course I dont think that way now at all but Im sure we all form some type of opinions of people behind screen names before we really get to know em. Like me for example, I am totally cool knowing that most people have a warped opinion about me too ....its fine ...its not real life situations here so no bad feelings. it would be a fun thread to get into about though. interesting for sure

Im baking home made caramel salted brownies tomorrow and then hoping to get my hair did!
February 7th, 2014, 10:05 PM
On Monday a fb friend posted she needs a Disney princess for a Saturday party. I said I could give her a gorgeous teen dressed as a generic princess who can engage little kids and face paint. She said no, she wanted a Disney princess. Her other friend said if she took my offer she has a dress she can lend for Cinderella. She said maybe but she wanted to find someone more professional. I said just let me know. She let me know today she wants my daughter to come tomorrow at 10am. Can I come get the dress?

I said I wasn't going to drive all the way to her house, but I had to be near our church if she wanted to meet me there/put it in a mutually agreed upon place. We decided on under the picnic tables. She texted me that she dropped them off. I got them and was texting her back when a deputy shows up! He is all what are you doing? I said picking up Cinderella dresses for a party tomorrow. I showed him the bag. He said she just left them out here? I said yeah no one is going to bother it. I showed him our text exchange. He says well, seems legit.

I could be a drug mule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiraX4 View Post
Fw hope she gets that scholarship!

M2m you are brave to drive in snow! I think I would have starved lool...

Just jumping back to that penis question....FW please dont take this the wrong way but when I first joined this group, I thought a few times from the way you posted that you were man! of course I dont think that way now at all but Im sure we all form some type of opinions of people behind screen names before we really get to know em. Like me for example, I am totally cool knowing that most people have a warped opinion about me too ....its fine ...its not real life situations here so no bad feelings. it would be a fun thread to get into about though. interesting for sure

Im baking home made caramel salted brownies tomorrow and then hoping to get my hair did!
I'm not offended. Honestly I am very much guy like in how I am in real life. I give driving directions like a man, I interact more masculinely. I'm not over emotional or catty. But I am a chick.

Really, though, no one has had a dream like that? I looked it up on a dream interpreting website, but there wasn't much there. My dream penis was small, too, though. Like a child size. It was like an outgrowth of the clitoris.

Maybe I'm weird.
February 8th, 2014, 06:10 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No penis dreams, though I dream very very strange things.

For example: last night I dreamed that my chiro was a cop and I was sleeping in my room at my parents house, and woke to find someone shining a light in my window. It was the chiro-cop and he climbed in through the window (which is on the second story) and told Rob and me that the neighbor was complaining about our Tegus (look them up if you need to, they're big lizards). They were 'tormenting' the neighborhood, and we needed to control them. I told him we thought they were put away safe for the winter because we had put them in the pool outside that was half filled with the cover on.

THAT'S the kind of stuff I dream lol

Got our taxes today! Going to get myself a new jacket and some new bathroom rugs!
mom2many2010 likes this.

February 8th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Haha the cop thought you were a dealer. That just cracks me up! I also think you're just straight forward, which typically isn't a 'female' trait, but I don't see it as a male only trait either.

I've honestly never dreamed I had a penis. I'm not a big dreamer, they're rare and tend to be realish.. Although the last few that I can remember involved my kids being zombies and trying to eat me.

Amira I only drove in a little snow when I went, our towns roads are always horrible, but yesterday most of the other roads were okay. I got lucky and times it right. If the roads would have had a lot of snow is have just got some stuff at the local store and then paid an arm and a leg for it. They are really expensive.

I think our snow is supposed to turn to rain...it's going to be a huge mess outside. HUGE. Ugh.

I need to call about a Suburban I saw on Craigslist. Sam's boyfriend is going to go with me and check it out. He's gonna test drive it for me, the boy knows cars, is self taught but has one of those natural mechanic abilities.
February 8th, 2014, 01:23 PM
My daughter was an adorable Cinderella! The little girls ate her up! One girl asked her to come to her birthday, too. They told her she needed to have a ball at her palace and invite all of them. We stopped at the grocery and the kids in there were staring at her and she would smile and wave. I thought about calling the hospital and seeing if they wanted her to come visit.
Repti.Mom likes this.
February 8th, 2014, 01:38 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I just want to say again that my post did not come out right and im sorry fw for that, i dont think that at all. I look forward to your posts and enjoy whatever you have to say.

did my baking already now to cook and see dh off! kids are getting their faces painted later.

fw---- i sent you a PM
February 8th, 2014, 01:51 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Repti I know you know alot about reptiles, do you know anything about birds? We are looking for a pet parrrot and there is one we like at a pet shop but they say it does not come with a guarantee of any kind?? is that weird? or normal?

DOes anyone have experience buying a good quality bird? Is it better to buy it from a private add or from a pet shop? I know that if the feathers are looking ruffeled it usually means it sick and we did see one like that in a different pet shop, but I thought the shops would be safer to buy from but maybe not??
February 8th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I've had parakeets and they drive me crazy, messy, and loud. Haha bugged my husband more then me. I learned to tune them out lol

I had a friend that had a cockatiel, drove me crazy with all of his non-stop talking. He had a large vocabulary, but he was pretty funny.

Freaking $150 later for 3 bras and I feel molested
February 9th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Bra shopping just makes me feel crappy. Women in their 40s should not fit into training bras, it's just wrong.

37 fires across our state at the moment, fortunately there has only been one in our region and it was under control quickly, the temperature has dropped but the winds have picked up, so not good.
February 9th, 2014, 07:16 AM
At least you're not fat.

Whew! My irs app updated and I have been approved and should get our refund on Thursday!
February 9th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay FW!

I have the opposite problem of a training bra

Wildfires suck, I am not looking forward to our season starting. My allergies go crazy.

Well the snow didn't melt, but it rained so now it's a frozen mess, when it does melt it's going to be a mess.

Walking Dead starts tonight and I'm stupid excited lol
February 9th, 2014, 09:26 AM
My dh is in a cranky mood today. He is yelling at everyone and cleaning. I guess I can live with that. #2's art teacher is taking her and #3 to the movies to see the book thief today. I had a meeting with my committee about the co op in the fall. I think we have a good plan.
February 9th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think the size thing sucks on both ends of the scale.
I've been waiting to seevThe Book Theif, I really enjoyed the book.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search