I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2072Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really have nothing to say, but have a great day ladies!
Just_Marie and MIL2lissy8 like this.

April 3rd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was about 15 minutes from my house when dh phoned to say that he noticed I was a little late and asked if he could get supper started for me. I told him that kind of talking is going to get him laid
April 4th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
People are dumb. This chick on my FB says "Got next to no sleep last night, thanks to a pukey poopy baby. No worries, keeping him as hydrated as possible now that I know he has Rotavirus." So... when it wasn't "diagnosed" you weren't doing anything for him?? dumb.

Hope you showed hubby how good of a man he was #5 lol

walmart subs have really dry bread. Gross.

April 4th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I do like fb, but sometimes I think the world would be a better place without it.

raincheck lol. He was out tinkering on his truck and lost track of time, so by the time he got in it was 11 and I was out like a light.

I think I like this no dairy farm thing.
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
April 4th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Gonna walk to get the kids from school today. It's actually like 50 out finally!
#5in2005 likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Enjoy the nice weather Repti!

Woo-Hoo! Sam's car is finally done, when the mechanics DD called she replied to my hello with "this is your freedom calling" LMBO! turns out they have had the part the their mechanic and the owners son got into a fight and quit....So the owner did the work.
April 4th, 2013, 06:13 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
checking in!! things are going well. but i got sick AGAIN!! this time bronchitis and acute asthma something or other. geez -- i am so sick of being sick and negative on here and in real life. i feel ok really just have a nasty cough and lots of junk in my chest.

my friend is doing real well - i think having someone around agrees with her.

~~terre~~
April 4th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hooray on getting the car done.

Hope you feel better Terre, and nice to hear that your friend is doing really well.

I did 2 haircuts tonight, and generally I don't do them in the evening, but I made $40 in one hour, so that was ok.
April 4th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi girls
April 4th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Hi Marie!!!

Well no car, they forgot to leave the keys in it
April 5th, 2013, 07:45 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good morning,
Dh is out of town again, left yesterday. Had att out yesterday to fix stuff, while I was on the phone with them they increased my channels for cheaper billing and gave me a free trial for a year of faster internet wahoo love faster and cheaper. Today the plumber is coming out to hopefully fix some issues in my laundry room and hook up a water line to the fridge we moved to make room for our new fridge. New cleaning lady is here, she's doing really well. We have another one supposed to start monday dh left without handling it, so i should do that today.
Oh and baby vomited in the middle of the night not sure why. She's sitting on my lap eating dry cereal, so I guess she feels ok.
April 5th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got up at 7:30 this morning, showered, had breakfast with kiddos, did a little school with them and went back to bed at 9:30. I can tell pregnancy is getting closer to ending, I'm exhausted. Now I'm up and going outside with the kids.

Repti, we had great weather yesterday, almost 50. Today, it's sunny but windy and cold so enjoy today!

Have a good one. Sorry I didn't do personals, naptime cuts into that

April 5th, 2013, 08:56 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Had my version scheduled yesterday. Didn't end up needing it since baby was already head-down! I knew I'd be leaving the hospital because I had everything ready to go at work and home. Now we'll see when he actually decides to make his appearance....
#5in2005, clouise, ~mommy~ and 2 others like this.

April 5th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's so great that baby was head down already!!

How much longer do you have to go yet COB? I thought the end of pregnancy was brutal with my 5th.

Love faster and cheaper! Hope the baby doesn't throw up again.

I guess at least the car is done

And Marie, hi back at ya.

It's snowing here I'm sooooooo over it! I am home ALL day today and hoping to get a lot of housecleaning done...after my coffee.

Have a great day everyone!
April 5th, 2013, 10:03 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Yay for a head down baby!!!

I have nothing to add...bye
#12 is on the way
April 5th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah it's only a high of 40 today, and up to a half inch of precip tonight. It better be all rain.

Glad baby flipped!

April 5th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Sorry about the car

And YAY for head down baby!

We had our ultrasound today and are thrilled to be expecting our fourth GIRL!

Mom to four beautiful girls

Last edited by Jenilope; April 5th, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
April 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats Jenilope!!!

Yay for a head down baby!!

It's 70 and gorgeous here. Loving it!
Jenilope likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats on the girlie baby, jenilope. i can't wait to hear her name since you pick some really great names.

went to an genealogy class this a.m. and just got home about 15 minutes ago. now to cook dinner for Bible study tonight and maybe get a rest.

woke up at 3a.m. with my heart racing at 105 bpm. i could fall asleep again till about 5:30 but was awake before 6. so needless to say i am pooped.

#5 that's great that baby turned for you all by his little self!

can't remember all the comments i wanted to make......ttyl.
Jenilope likes this.

~~terre~~
April 5th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay for a turning baby!!!!

Jenilope congrat's on a little girl!

When the sun is out and it's not raining, it's nice out. The minute the sun disappears it get's cold.

MIL I woke up last night at 1 am, as if I had slept for 12 hours. I's only been asleep for 2. So weird. Fell back asleep around 2/3 am and when I woke up at 6:30 it felt like I had only been sleeping for 5 minutes and I was tired as heck.

Finally have Sam's car back. When I went in to make my payment I grabbed them and then told them how cruel it was to steal my freedom from me. Then the dad (owner) comes in an tells me the truck needs tires...yeah, I know, but my car needs brakes (hubby's doing them Sunday) and still have to get Sma's car paid down. They only need to hold on for a little while longer.

Bought Aiden some summer clothes, so he's off to a good start. Just leaves Cole, he won't need much cause he doesn't really wear shorts, and a few new things for Vanna. I'm slowly making dent's in the clothing area.

Husband met his new boss for the first time last night and instantly decided he didn't like the guy. Why? Honestly it's because he isn't his old boss. I told him to give the guy a chance. He has some big shoes to fill.

That's pretty much it.
Jenilope likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search