I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2435Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
what Amira said!!!!

~~terre~~
February 27th, 2014, 12:24 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Somehow I made the text on JM tiny. Only on JM, any other site is normal. Not sure what I did, but I can hardly read anything. I came on to catch up and can't figure this out.

I see something about FW feeling better, so, i hope you are doing ok.

Something about someone else having stitches, hope they are okay too.

Hopefully I can figure this out soon.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
February 27th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Are you on the computer um?

Hold the ctrl button on the keyboaed and one the mouse scroll the round spinny thing in towards you.
February 27th, 2014, 01:06 PM
im on the laptop.

i don't know what that means..LOL

It's slightly bigger now, but I don't know what I did.
February 27th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Take two fingers and pinch them together. Place them on the laptop pad thing and open those two fingers. Keeping them on the pad, that should make the words bigger. To make them smaller do the reverse.
February 28th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
M2M, I've always wondered how to do that on a laptop. I use my husband's work one from time to time and whenever I stuff up the zoom I just give it back to him.
February 28th, 2014, 05:47 AM
Thanks, i figured it out with your help M2M....now I can read again. LOL
HalfDozen likes this.
February 28th, 2014, 07:06 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I learned as well! lool..

Hope your feeling well UM .

So this is weird...........I can hear myself typing....loool...all the kids are still sleeping. There is no school again today its a teacher day so we do have plans this morning and later also but woow its been a while since I got this quiet time and able to drink my coffee in peace!! i LOVE it...

.......................gonna go make another cup so Im really ready this am !
#5in2005 likes this.
February 28th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Well you guys are welcome. I've screwed up any computers and then has to figure out what the hell I did lol

They caught the guy that made the bomb threats at Sam's job. The article doesn't mention it, but Sam says he
Was a trainer

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Bomb-threat-arrest-Boise-247677151.html?mobile=y[/URL]

Just a simple PSA Vagisil is not PH balanced and should not be used near tender areas. My new bra was rubbing me wrong so I wanted to put some powder under the boob, but I couldn't find the baby powder. Then I remembered my MIL had bought us some Vagisil powder (who knows why) and thought great. Yeah, um, NO. My boob burned, itched, had some weird tingling sensation. Never ever again! Lmbo.....now!
February 28th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Glad they found the guy! A

Ouch!

Amira, quiet time sounds wonderful!

So, where do you have a baby when you hate hospitals and have used almost every midwife group in the area?? LOL. I am not looking forward to this. Called a homebirth MW and her fee is $2500, insurance doesn't cover it. I just can't justify that cost, and it would almost tap out the rest of the tax money.
February 28th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
About the only answer is an unassisted birth, but that thought scares the crap out of me
HalfDozen likes this.
February 28th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
$2500 isn't too bad. That's about $500 cheaper than around here. Could you do a payment plan? And have you talked to your ins company? They may say no still but I think the more women that complain about it the more likely it is they will change their policy someday. Just think of the money they would save by covering home births.
I swear I should start an ins company that cover home births and house fires caused by snakes getting into the house, lol!

Apparently, Winter Storm Titan is on it's way. I love thinking up names for things but even I feel that naming snow storms is a little ridiculous! What is next, Severe Thunderstorm Bob?
Anyway, today is my normal grocery day but now I'm going to have to deal with everyone that thinks they'll starve to death in the matter of 24 hrs if their pantries aren't stuffed full.
February 28th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing new here. My two road trippers will be home this afternoon. #1 works or is at school so much that #4&5 had to pick up a lot of slack while 2&3 were gone. It's good for them I guess. They just aren't as good at it all yet.

#7 and I are going for haircuts in a few minutes. My new regular lady canceled me yesterday and told me last time I was there with #3 that she has moved to Gainesville and only comes here twice a week now to do hair. I like her a lot, but they are very flakey. So now I am trying someone new. I hope I like her and she will be my new new person.
February 28th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Yeah, they will do a payment plan but even that way it just isn't in the budget. If I put $1000 down that would be almost $200 a month still. It just isn't going to happen. Plus the $1000 down would be the kids new swingset and part of Aaron's grad party money......

I thought they only named hurricanes.

Gonna post us a pic of the new style?

I want to get mine cut, but I never have time.
February 28th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
...and the rain keeps falling down..... still hoping for a reprieve tomorrow for a few hours...but not holding my breath.

~~terre~~
February 28th, 2014, 09:24 PM
It's not a new style. Just a trim up. She was fine. Her prices are better. She is more stable. So I will stick with her for a while.

My girls are home. They had an amazing trip. They went to the Warhol museum, the Dali museum, the holocaust museum, and a couple more galleries. Just an amazing time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this woman for investing in them. It is truly a huge blessing.

There is no way I can repay her or thank her in dollar terms. Ever. How can I show her how much I appreciate her and what she has done for/with them?
February 28th, 2014, 11:31 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
M2M...thats gotta be uncomfortable! whod of known though right? powder is powder to me....and wow on catching the guy. but the trainer??? whoa.

Um Ive no clue the difference or if there is one but some hospitals have " birthing centers" ??? maybe that?

Momto the 6th--grocery shopping on any day for me is never fun.

Yah for the road trippers coming home!!! they really got to do alot!! so cool for them. we havent been to a museum for ages.
Fw maybe pay for a 1-2 night B&B stay for her and her dh? or a real nice framed picture from the road trip they have?

MIL this songs for YOU____

" Rain rain go away, come again another day, ......."
March 1st, 2014, 06:36 AM
I have to get up earlier on Saturdays than any other day in a week. We don't go to work, school or church. But Saturdays we have commitments. Irony.
March 1st, 2014, 07:04 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
It's strange cause I guess the FBI had been out there just the day before working with the higher ups and then bam he was arrested. Sam says he was weird, in an angry/spastic kinda way, and she always thought he was weird, but not that kinda weird.

FW good thing you don't work the rest of the week, that would Saturday really suck.
March 1st, 2014, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Saturday is my early morning too, I usually have to be at work loading the truck by 3am, **** people having weddings on Saturdays.

I used one of those hospital birthing centers with my fourth, very different experience I must say.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search