I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2195Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
A new house is very exciting.

the staff room in our school is getting a new kitchen. A while ago a friend and I went to Ikea to pick it out. And today, friend pulled a trailer to Ikea in the city and we loaded that baby up ourselves and pulled the trailer home. There were skeptics, worried husbands and we got laughed at a little beforehand, but we got it done.
March 17th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay for new house and new kitchens.••••••••my brain lives on permanent mommy brain status•••••••••I've got a puker, hopefully it stops there but we know how that one goes in larger families.
~mommy~ and Christina&Co. like this.
March 17th, 2014, 08:18 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
uug...hope the puker stops puking and no one else starts puking! puking is puky!
March 17th, 2014, 08:26 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Sorry for the sarcasm (fw sp?)

DD1, DD2 DD3 and DS4 are at school, Daliyah is sleeping, I am alone, I have bravo blaring in the background, just finished my spinach cucumber cayenne pepper lemon drink ( with 2 frozen strawberries for sweetness ) and Im enjoying the peace ( for now ) so Im a little silly..

I do hope the LO feels better and it doesnt go around because it is horrible when it goes from one to the other. We just got over that not to long ago ...plus cleaning throw up is about one of the hardest things to do. period. for me anyways.
March 18th, 2014, 05:58 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Amira, sarcasm was spelled correctly.

MTM, sorry you have the puker, but you keep it there!!

#5, that sounds like me. I do stuff all the time that people think I'm crazy for doing. I don't care. If I waited on someone else (particularly my husband) to do it, it would never get done!

MIL, hope you're not too sore!

Christina, enjoy the move! That's always exciting to get your own house! When we bought this one, I told hubby he was going to have to bury me in it, but now I have the bug again.

Sarah, congratulations??
Christina&Co. likes this.

March 18th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Oh no a puker is pukey lol no way around that one. Enjoy the quite.••••••••it was a long night but not to bad, she stopped getting sick around 1 and then the fever hit. She's probably slept 5 hours total, she keeps getting up to play and then laying right down. She just looks miserable.
~mommy~ likes this.
March 18th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No one has puked here in a while. I'm sure it's coming. The neighbor girl stayed home today because of it. At least the next four meals I have planned shouldn't be too bad to clean up if someone barfs lol Last time Sebastian puked he had eaten sausage and sourkraut. Gross.

I'm so tired today, it was a pretty darn long weekend. Weston has his follow up eye appointment today at 1 so I can't even nap. Plus I have to go make copies of our brat fry poster/donation sheet thingy.

Having home made roast beef sandwiches tonight. I'm going to make the meat this afternoon then just warm it up in beef broth later, on mini sub buns or club buns, whatever is in the freezer.
~mommy~ likes this.

March 18th, 2014, 08:34 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Ya know, thats a pretty good idea to plan dinners around throwing up! For now on, if theres at least 1 whos sick, then throw up easy dinners will be served for the next week! lool.

Im moving my bamboo plant today from the kitchen to the living room in hopes of putting it near one of the other windows that gets direct morning light rather than afternoon sun.

My new "area" to use the treadmill is in back side corner of our garage opposite the garbage bins and right next to the lawn mower and trimmers!!
March 18th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Terre - its completely fine to laugh usually when we get a surprise, its because jared had been shooting his mouth off. And then.... Caroline was conceived on his birthday and her hb heard on fathers day for the first time. Then owens due date was on his birthday! ! Lol you know the saying, tell god your plans? Lol we have a running joke that god loves to play with jared. And then I thought I would be soooo funny about how we could have a black Friday baby@ that would be my c section date. I have been going strong for weeks! Honestly I was feeling jared out about maybe a baby5 and 6 next year after his orific plate is thru and that is all settled down. This is a huge once in a life thing, I'll make a separate post about it, I'm so proud of him! But the problem lies in that he is getting to attend the huge yearly natural gas industry conference in October to present the product ad it's creator and ill be 36 weeks. And I bled heavily with owen. .so timing could be better but we would always work this out. if you read my ramblings, bless you!
March 18th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awsome #52005!! nothing like blowing expectations out of the water! Mtm - I hope she feels better soon! And I know how it goes. You keep watching the others waiting. I even choose foods based in later possible puke... so. Fingers crossed it stays at the 1!Aaand, I read the rest of the posts, seems I'm not alone in this! Lol! Great minds think alike!
March 18th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
i tried changing some settings let's see if this works with the smushing of my words

hi

hello

Bam success
March 18th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok m2m, what did you do? ??
March 18th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hello ladies....checking in before i get serious about cleaning up this house. entertaining in 9 days so i need it all done and put away. so incredibly sore today after that workout yesterday with my trainer. but its good that i am able to work that hard, i guess. pool man should be here soon. going to write down the instructions this time -- the pool was freezing this past weekend, even though the kids all had fun. protein day all day today followed by 3 days of fish and spinach. that ought to get me down near my goal before the end of next week. truly, i wish i could have a day of eating whatever i want no matter the carbs. but after how hard i have worked, i am not gonna risk it....yet.

~~terre~~
March 18th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good on you Terre!

I hope the sickeys feel better.

So, I am in charge of getting everyone's papers together for this mission trip dh and #2 are going on. I have lost a bunch of the papers, and I'm SO hoping I find them.
~mommy~ likes this.
March 18th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
M2M, you have to share the secret now, I keep going back and editing posts to get line breaks.
March 18th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'll be right back I need to go and write down what I did.

Okay, here goes..

click on "user CP"

click on 'edit options'

scroll down to where it says "miscellaneous options"

Change the settings to "enhanced interface"

Save the changes.

That should do it.
AmiraX4 likes this.

Last edited by mom2many2010; March 18th, 2014 at 11:18 AM.
March 18th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ThankYouM2m!!
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 18th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i tried it too. let's see if it works. i am trying to get things - well the big artwork hung on the walls. what a job!!! my booty is dragging today --- need to take a nap. babysitting the twins tonight as well as wyatt and josie. should be special!

ummmm it didnt work for me....i must have missed a step.

~~terre~~
March 18th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I followed the instructions, too. Let's see if it works.

We had #2's art teacher for dinner tonight. She brought an awesome 10 layer cake! I made stew.

I guess if it works that's great but the typing is really slow!
MIL2lissy8 and AmiraX4 like this.
March 18th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
My typing is always faster then the screen.

It worked.

Let's see if it also works from my phone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search