I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2293Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still think you need to use Dorkass yet lol maybe Dorkaass. #### I think it's pretty common for a small shop. Body work from crash damage right?

April 9th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I don't know if you remember that time the one mechanic had Sam's car for like 3 months. For body work that sounds pretty fair although it is on the long side. I'd make it clear it HAS to be done Friday.

Um I like both names also.
April 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do I have any power? If it's not done, it's not done. What can I do about it? The check is written to him and my dh from the insurance company. He explained that it is because it is a weird car and that ford didn't send him the parts he ordered as soon as he had hoped. Now, he said there were a couple more things he found and needed to order. So he said Thursday or Friday. Not amused, but it just hurts #1. I'm not as bothered by that.
April 9th, 2014, 12:44 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I'll let you have that name Repti....
HalfDozen likes this.
#12 is on the way
April 9th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
It's a ford? If so that explains it all!

My sister wanted to name her last child 'Last Jackson' and if we could have found a word/language with that waning that would have been cute she just might of went for it lol
April 9th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
nehamiah (not sure on spelling) was one of the twins names for a while....i like it.

solets see.. busy day around here. took DS1 to a neurologist this morning for a nerve conductions test on both arms. we then went for my wiegh in, had a dark chocolate frappachino (sp?) on the way home. met the carpet cleaner guys and got them started on my upstairs. daughter and her hubby stayed at my house with all the kids while DS1 and i went to a neighboring town to drop off his rental app (they sold their house and have to be out on 4/21 . as you might remember, the original plan was to go to texas and it is still the plan but they have to delay for about 6 months because he needs surgery on his arms and one shoulder before he can move -- workmans comp thing). saw the rental house - its adorable and perfect for them in so many ways. returned home to pay the carpet guys, send GS1 home with DS1 and his twins for a few hours. have karate at 5:45 and no where in sight is dinner. DH is going to be late again tonight....
UrbanMomma and mom2many2010 like this.

~~terre~~
April 9th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Great names UM! I caught up on reading all the posts, just don't know who said what.

#1's truck was doing funny things. Thankfully it was just a hose. I went on a field trip today with #3 and it was a good one, I always like the Imax movies.

Only 3 more sleeps until dh and #2 come home.
UrbanMomma and mom2many2010 like this.
April 10th, 2014, 12:41 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
It's 3:30 am and I am getting ready to leave for work. I am tired and I just read what you wrote, #5, as "3 more sleeps until dh #2 comes home." I was like WHAAAAT????? Lmao!!!
#5in2005 likes this.
#12 is on the way
April 10th, 2014, 02:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What, we don't all have a collection of husbands? One for each day of the week.

The possums in the walls have gone to a whole new level of problems. We were eating dinner just before and we could hear them fighting in the walls at the other end of the house, banging and screeching. Then we hear a crashing noise, nothing too loud, but loud enough to hear over them.
So we go looking, and find this in Lux's room

They broke the vent in the wall and they're not going in the cages we set for them.
April 10th, 2014, 05:39 AM
That would make me mad too. The squirrels we had in the "attic" almost chewed through an electrical wire, and they squished down the accordion venting in there for the heat to that back bedroom. The entire room was re-done so they can't get in there anymore, and the venting is solid now too, so nothing to squish even if they got in there. It must have made a nice nest for them in there though. Nice and warm. ############ Jayde's 11th birthday today. Unfortunately DH got 0 deposited for his first check, so I had to take out one of those short term loans, it should be in there tomorrow. It's not so hard to pay back, but I hate that you pay 2.5x what you borrow. Whatcha gonna do though? DH needs money to GET to work, and we have just 96$ in bills to pay this week, small week, but it's $96 I don't have today. ANYWAY, have to get something for her for birthday meal, and we might have company over later.

April 10th, 2014, 07:49 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
That's funny UM. I was on another site and read a title as "Funny Titties". It actually said "Funny Titles", I was disappointed when there was no funny boobies lol

Cybele, that would irritate me. You're nice enough to 'share' your home they could at least be good house guest

Repti, you gotta do what you gotta do!

I have seen a lot more Lupan the last few weeks then I have the last few months. His girlfriends dad is living with them, he just got out of jail and their house was the only one that met all of the requirements. Lupan, however is getting sick of it. The dad says he's putting in app's, but all Lupan see's him do is sit around and watch tv. The guy doesn't have a license, so he can't drive which means Miranda is driving him everywhere, so to escape he's been coming here, or hanging out with Sam's boyfriend lol

I did have Sam's ex-boyfriend see if his company is hiring, it's the kinda work that Miranda's dad does. We'll see how that goes. As a side note I am so proud of Sam's ex, he's really pulling his crap together, he's stayed clean and sober longer then he ever has. He has a drivers license now cause he paid off all of his restitution. He's a hell of a kid when he's not screwing up.

I have to take Aiden in for his reading test, but I can't find a single pair of his glasses. Oh well, he'll just score low, not that that would be a surprise, but with his glasses he'd do a lot better.
April 10th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Bastian goes in for an eye appointment in the beginning of May. He covers one eye when he is looking at stuff up close. Maybe it will help with his writing skills. ANNND speaking of Bastian he got his first stitches today. He was a pretty brave boy.

April 10th, 2014, 09:55 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Cybele thats stinks! Those creatures are living free and running up bills! crazy! can a possom guy come and remove them ?

good luck aiden!

aahh poor Bastian! hopefully he doesnt have to get them taken out. I like when they use the 'superglue' stuff but some cuts just cant and must have stiches.

When Ds4 banged his head and split it open, thats whole reason why Dh refused to take him in..neither one of us were even brave enough to take him to go through the process. hope he feels better

Taking Dd2 to the doc in 2 hours its been a few days of throwing up and diareah but no fever.

Tonight 3 of the kids in night school have a stage show for the parents. So no school tomorrow night. If DD2 hasnt thrown up after 2pm then I willl let her go she wants to so bad and has her stuff memorized.
April 10th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope #2 feels well enough to go.

What happened to Bastian.

I am pretty disciplined when it comes to what I eat, except for dark chocolate covered acai/blueberries. I should know better than to buy them, I have no self control.

48.5 hours till dh and #2 are back.
April 10th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
please read hideaway

ps: chocolate and jelly bellys are my downfall....

~~terre~~
April 11th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Amira, they're not taking the food from the traps, so were out of luck for the moment. They're trapped in our roof as we've patched up the hole, they have to get hungry sooner or later.

#5, I have no self control for anything covered in dark chocolate. Dark chocolate coated liquorice is my big weakness though.
April 11th, 2014, 05:08 AM
I don't like dark chocolate. Too bitter and I'm afraid of the amount of caffeine in it honestly. I usually like peanut butter cups but I ruined them by trying the white ones. I''m sure I'll like them again eventually. ######### RJ threw something at his face yesterday morning, so I had to call the birth to three program and cancel therapy for Weston, get Jayde's cupcakes in the van, and make sure someone took him to the van holding the wash cloth to his face. By the time we got there it wasn't bleeding anymore, but he got three stitches.

April 11th, 2014, 06:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds chaotic Repti, totally been there. Hope it heals up nicely.

I hope you manage to evict your unwelcome critters cybele.

Mmmmmm jelly belly's.

I'm having a paint party tonight. I got the idea off one of these perfect people big family blogs (cute, homeschools, renovates, teaches excersize class). I got a few girlfriends to come over, bought some dollar store canvasses and paints on sale at the craft store, and we will visit, paint and eat. It's so I don't just stare at the clock tonight. (35 hours to go till dh and #2 are back)
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
April 11th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Dark Chocolate and black licorice? Oh my, two of my favorites!

Repti hopefully today will be a little calmer lol

#5 a paint party and some company sounds like fun.

Well Aiden's test went as well as expected considering he didn't have his glasses. the examiner said she could tell, and would make not of it. Of course an after we got home I found them, they were in a drawer for winter hats. That's the last place I would have looked. They let me do a test with him at home and his number doubled, but are still below level, still an improvement though.
April 11th, 2014, 08:05 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Just saying hello. Nothing much to add really, but it sounds like everyone is having an active week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search