I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2091Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah today has been better so far. Got some shopping done, all I should need for the next month is TP and paper towel and possibly garbage bags, for household stuff. Of course I would like Bath and Body to have another decent sale so that I can get some more room spray, my favorite one is gone. ###### Doesn't sound like he did too bad on the test! Some kids are just not test takers. ###### My neighbor is quitting her job at sears, I'm kind glad then she can walk with me more often lol. She has been there a month and all she has been doing is training on the computer. It's not THAT **** hard to sell a lawn mower or patio set! #### I think we are going out tonight. I want to eat some of the "potato things" that they have at our bar. Haven't had them for a while. Maybe wings too. Kids chose pizza rolls for dinner. I thought they would want something more elaborate but whatever. They had pretty big burgers and pasta salad/potato salad/jello/chips last night. Burgers were topped with bacon, cheese, mushrooms/onions and anything else they wanted. Less cooking for me tonight.

April 11th, 2014, 09:03 AM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whoever mentioned the 'mom blog' -- i read hers too! i enjoy her a lot but geez -- no one can have that much energy!!!!

well today just took a nosedive as far as my plans. got a call from DS#1 about a friend needing help and i think that its gonna translate into me taking an hour+ drive to 'help'. i will keep you posted....

my face is all rashed out again. thinking about urgent care to find out what the heck is causing this. this is the 2nd time its happened. i usually have flawless skin (not bragging) and now its all red, blotchy and broken out.

hope you all have a great friday!!!!! <3

~~terre~~
April 11th, 2014, 12:46 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Cybele your right hope they start STARVING!!! oh and all this sweet talk...I am a super fan of australlian licorice!! yum!!!

MIL is your face puffy at all? could it be that you have been in the sun more than lately? Sun allergies can pop up at anytime. I hope it settles down for ya.

hope everyone has a great weekend.
April 11th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My mother is normally terrific, I don't know what's come over her. This afternoon there is a tea at our church put on by the church's equivalent of girl scouts. My mother wasn't going to go because she didn't feel like it. I said "mother, you have 5 granddaughters that are helping host" She said "I have too many grandchildren" (!) Whaaaaaaat???? She then backpedalled pretty heavily. Like I said, she is normally terrific so I'm quite surprised at her sense of "humor".

I'm having an unwanted front row seat to the demise of a marriage, and it's ugly. No, it's fugly. If I've learned anything in the last 2 weeks is that the best thing you can do for yourself, your spouse and everyone around you is invest in your marriage. Bless dh's heart for seeing it too (it took him a little longer to get there, but it totally takes 2 people with the same attitude). 28 more hours.
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
April 11th, 2014, 08:50 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Well Dd2 is in the ER. Her pedi advised that based on her urine test that she needed to be admitted to get re hydrated. She just is not getting over this puking thing... uuug ...I know there are others going through alot more difficult issues right now but when it comes to children and them being sick..well its just tough!
DH is with her and Im waiting for an update, so hope that she doesnt have to stay for the whole night.
April 11th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amira, I'm so sorry! Praying she gets better soon! That is scary and no matter what others are going through, you all are going through this. Keep us posted.

#5 you are so right. Sorry about your mom. I'm sure she was just tired. I'm so tired I don't know how I can ever be the kind of grandma I want to be.

We had spring formal tonight! It was awesome. Sweaty kids kept hugging me and thanking me. It was a great night.
April 12th, 2014, 05:19 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Hope your dd is feeling better this morning, Amira.

Baby showers this weekend. wheeeeeeeeeeeee.
#12 is on the way
April 12th, 2014, 06:08 AM
Starting spotting yesterday. Not sure if I should even bother going to the doctor or not.

April 12th, 2014, 06:33 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Amira hope the little one is feeling better!

FW saw the pics it looked like a great time!

UM have fun at the baby shower/s!

Repti I'd wait and see if it gets worse.
April 12th, 2014, 07:57 AM
repti - try to rest and stay off your feet today (a joke, i know). some spotting is considered 'normal' in early pregnancy. just try to keep it to a minimum and then see what the dr says.

~~terre~~
April 12th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
take care of you repti.

Amira, is your dd feeling better?

Have fun at the showers UM

I highly recommend having a paint party, I had no idea we were all so talented!

Dh and #2 are back in canada, just a few more hours and we'll be 7 of us again.
April 12th, 2014, 01:27 PM
It's pretty much non existent now. This has happened in my last pregnancies but that was around implantation. There is no way to get a positive test without implantation already happening lol.

April 12th, 2014, 04:32 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Repti, you're pregnant? I have been away for a while I guess. Hope everything is ok. UM are you pregnant again? I saw your fb post about "one more time around the block" so I was curious .....

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 12th, 2014, 05:30 PM
yes, um is well on her way to #12!!!

~~terre~~
April 12th, 2014, 05:54 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Repti, hope all is well.

Yep, I am 11 weeks now. Apparently you are the only one who got that!! LOL. I am going to "hint" this week, and let the fam know Friday. I will be 12 weeks then.
sarahlorrain likes this.
#12 is on the way
April 12th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I was wondering what the hell you were going around the block for LMBO!
UrbanMomma likes this.
April 12th, 2014, 09:08 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
UM Have fun at the baby showers>>! wow pregnancy flies when Im not the one pregnant!! 12 weeks already!

Repti happy to hear that is slowing down , I had bleeding in my pregnancies too and no matter what blood is scary to see but it is so very normal.

#5 your excitement for their return is beaming through my screen!! the wait is over!!

DD2 is feeling so much better. She was released late last night and sent home with zofran. I am still giving her 1/2 tab every 6 hrs and so far she has not thrown up or diareaha. But now DS4 is sick but he for sure doesnt have the same illness because he has a fever and strange enough that DD2 didnt. anyhow all better .
April 13th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear your daughter is feeling better Amira.

I need to learn to butt out of things. SIL#2 has a 7 month old, poor dear is teething, bit crabby, very drooly, not sleeping well. It's pretty obvious what is going on. SIL#1 keeps bugging her to see a doctor, there is no reason to and SIL#2 was getting upset at being badgered so much so in comes me, inserting myself in the middle there to defend her. Why? WHY? Because I'm an idiot with a big mouth, that's why. You know when you say something and a few minutes later you're halfway through hearing about some scenario like this one extremely rare case where a baby's parents thought the kid was teething and turns out it had stomach cancer and you're just regretting saying anything. Yeah, one of those nights.
April 13th, 2014, 06:03 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, when the teeth come in you can be all "I told you so".

#3 is 13 today! She gets to go out with her dad tonight and have a special talk and she gets a "purity ring". She wanted a ruby. I hope she's happy with it. It is kind of small, but natural rubies are more expensive than diamonds right now.
April 13th, 2014, 07:08 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Is it sad that I didn't know what a teething baby looked like until #5 came along? I had no clue what was going on, my husband pointed it out lol I'm all fairness he had just had a 3 day hospital stay for pneumonia a month back so my mind was all over the place and none of the others teethed.

That's really sweet FW! Happy birthday to the newest teen in your house

I found a kitchen table at a thrift store I want, now I need to have Lupan come with me since he has our truck. We have his but I won't drive it, it's his baby and I'd be afraid to hurt it haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search