I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2074Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 12:13 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Josephine means He will enlarge or He will add.

You know, I think this baby girl has been named since I had my miscarriage before Canaan anyway. Thats when I picked Evaani Josephine.
#12 is on the way
April 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM
April 13th 2014 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenilope View Post
Mmm! Stew sounds excellent! And hi gustka48!
It's Alyssa Nice to meet you all!!!

I'm hanging out at home again tonight!! Spending some quality time with the hubby!!!
April 10th, 2013, 05:34 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
it is FAR too windy for this girl to get to church tonight -- my cough would not survive. thus, an evening at home for me.

~~terre~~
April 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we're watching survivor. Kids are all in bed. We're temporarily housing our friends cat, because she was pregnant and their landlord doesn't allow cats in the house and they didn't want the babies born outside. This morning, Kiki had 6 kittens, 4 boys 2 girls. I thought it was ironic.
Jenilope likes this.

April 11th, 2013, 09:25 AM
M2M -- pinterst stole your idea!!

http://pinterest.com/pin/1266706117656231/

~~terre~~
April 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 View Post
HAHA I stole the idea....but not from pinterest. I found it when looking for some Christmas idea's on a blog I would go to every once and a while
April 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
#1's boyfriend asked us tonight if he could officially date her and be her boyfriend. He is so stinking cute I would never say no, but I told him the fertility rate in the family is through the roof so "it won't happen to us" can never be an excuse for them.
April 12th, 2013, 04:50 AM
I'm selling one crabby, fussy, non-sleeping, sick, but still adorably cute, 13 month old. All shipping and handling is paid.
Babymakes8 likes this.
#12 is on the way
April 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
That's sweet FW!

UM, send him my way..hope he feels better soon!
April 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Congrats on the baby boy!! nice healthy size.

We are leaving tomorrow to the mountains for some weekend fun! We will never get snow here so off we go. Kids are excited. Today we will buy some snowsuits and things and probabllly an intertube thing or something that the little kids can play on. Snow beat out fishing idea so we will save that for another weekend. loool...

Dentist appt went just as I thought, will be going back in about a week and half for a filling. What kind of old mommy like me gets a filling???? ooh well at least I get to use the laughing gas!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
April 12th, 2013, 10:13 AM
babysat the babies last night -- it went so well. all were asleep by 8pm and then i got to use their netflicks and watch 4.5 out of 7 episodes of the first season of downton abby. i get the storyline so much better now since i jumped in midway through season 2 and didn't know the back stories.

today my son and his family are using my van to go to LAX to pick up their new puppy (who weighs about 20 pounds at 8 weeks old!). he is a cain corso (?) that they are going to call Nero. i don't like big dogs, by the way. not sure whats gonna happen next time i have to babysit. ugh....

today, i slept till 8:30 (not without interruptions but still i slept in). its now 10 and i am still in my jammies! lazy day for me. i do know that my son is going to help me rearrange when he returns my van later this afternoon so at least i can clean the downstairs of all the clutter that came from my office.

as i told you (i think) i bit off my acrylic nails on tuesday night so today may lead to a new set -- i can't grow my own nails to save my life. i am a biter. ick!!!!

thats all i got for now.....

~~terre~~
April 12th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dropping #2 to babysit some kids she doesn't like. Then going to the visitation for my friends husband. Then going to a marriage study with dh. They are paying us $120. We had to answer some questions about marital conflict, prayer, and medications. They are going to check our BP, heart rates, etc while we discuss things and pray. Sounds goofy but for $120 for 1.5 hrs of psycho babble, I'm game. Then we are going to dinner.
mom2many2010 likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm a nail biter too. I want to at least grow mine long enough so they wont refuse fake nails on me. They're pretty bad on my left hand. aka my non-mouse hand.

I giggled when I saw dropping #2. I'm 10.

April 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Watching Hunger Games, I've never seen it.

Ohhh and I want ice cream for dinner.
#12 is on the way
April 12th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm also a nail biter...bad! It's like smoking for me...calms me down when I'm stressed and gives me something to do with my hands. I wish I could stop...I'd love pretty hands.

Milly spilled some water on my keyboard and now my left side shift key won't work. That's my favorite shift key.
April 12th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm back...and sore, that was a lot of excersize in 2 days, but dh and I had fun.

And now it's right back to the swing of things, but that's ok too I'm glad to be back with my babies.
April 12th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I was a nail bitter, it was a hard habit for me to break. Even now I still find my fingers in my mouth every once and a while.

Hunger games is pretty good. I didn't want to wait for the next two movies so I bought the books and read them. The ending was not what I expected, that's all I'll say.

Cortney, half my keys stick because this keyboard has been spilled on more times then I can count. I also prefer the left shift key and it just won't unstick, I've gotten used to the right one lol

#5 glad you had fun!

My dryer is still blowing the fuses and it drives me crazy. At $5 for three fuses it's starting to add up.
April 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I could have wrote a better ending for sure. It felt like the author got bored and was ready for it to be over. Such a shame.
April 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
That's exactly what I said, of all the ways they could have went with it, that was the worst!

I think my computers tower is dead, I'll play with it tomorrow, it's late now and I don't want to get pissed off before I go to bed.
April 13th, 2013, 05:24 AM
I thought the movie was bad.

If Canaan doesn't stop crying, I am selling myself.
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search