I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2509Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
nope - i sewed!

~~terre~~
May 27th, 2014, 10:21 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
When I last posted I didnt read all the way back.....

CONGRATS FW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 27th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats FW!!

I know I don't post much, we get kind of busy . Had my 8 week u/s to check for dates, since I am still nursing and it came out pretty close and most important, we had a heartbeat. So blessed. And there was only one, I really like them one at a time .
AmiraX4 and HalfDozen like this.

May 27th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I get tired just even thinking of being you COB.

I finally got around to doing some gardening today. Phew....it was looking a little rough outside, but it's getting there.
May 27th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
All these new babies!

Took the little to the river again, and helped a guy (who's wife said she knows sam) find his wedding ring. I'm a master at finding jewelry or other peoples stuff. My own? Not so much lol
May 28th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I need to go to the store today and shop super cheap. I have about 120.00 for 13 days, breakfasts and dinners, kids eat lunch at school most days.

May 28th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you find some super deals Repti.

I got most of my garden planted yesterday, and today it's raining, so I have hope that things will grow.

School needs to be done. Only 2 more weeks.

I have a few children with a victim mentality and it's ticking me off. I am not a mind reader. Use your words.
May 28th, 2014, 09:04 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
COB great update! I know while I was BF I also got pregnant a couple of times although I had regular periods all the time usually. But still can be off by a gap but that is right on!

Glad your feeling better #5!! yard work up keep is never ending.

M2M I will fly you to my home if you join us for a "few trips" to a "few rivers" here...maybe get one of those metal detectors things!! Did anyone see/hear about that beach safe that screws into the sand so you can lock up your belongings.? Yah wonder how many will forget where its at?? lool...

Repit thats reallllly stretchhhing 120$ would be interesting to know how you do. I think I would buy any materials needed for things like pizza, pastas and french bread, soups, and of course 'ska-betty'!

#5 been there many O times....

Dd2 had preschool graduation yesterday. Ds4 has a presentation at school tonight AND night school...
May 28th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
good morning friends,
can i join in the club that is ready for school to be over? this getting the day started by getting to school on time and in a good mood, with clean clothes, on is getting to be a chore!!! wyatt had a late night last night and of course he slept in. (i could count the times he has slept in for his whole life on one hand probably). then he just had to have his sweatshirt (its only gonna be in the 90's today...). geesh, its a long morning already!

helping later this a.m. with the twins at their pre-k check up and shots. although they ar the right age, their birthday is too late to start kinder so they are going to a version of pre-k this year. thats gonna be fun...

well i am still painting the headboard. i should not have ever started with spray paint!!!! i was being lazy and i didn't really know if paint would stick to the front of the headboard at all. it 'looks' nice, but i still need to antique it a bit maybe. and then wax it and hopefully lock in the smell.

dont know if i told you this or not but i took a quilting class on saturday (1st of 3 classes). it was AWESOME!!!! i needed to find a reason to sew again -- it brings me such happiness and a sense of peace too. my eventual goal will be a king-sized quilt for our room, patriotic of course.

saw the dermatologist yesterday and she is so pleased with my face. i get to quit the antibiotics!!! but there is a spot on my chin that is under the skin and hurts to touch. i think this is how it started last time so i am going to be more aware this time and start the antibiotics sooner if i need to.

well ladies, have a great day!!!

~~terre~~
May 28th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm very glad to hear your face has healed!

Showing the house at 5:30 tonight. It is too messy to clean. I just don't want to, and neither does anyone else. I am not a good house keeper.
May 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CONGRATULATIONS FW!!!

I am not pregnant.

I have no idea how to feed such a large family for 13 days on $120.Lots of beans I guess??

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
May 28th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The people coming to look at the house didn't show up. The realtor was here and they sent a text 10 minutes late that they weren't coming. Fine.
May 28th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well that sucks.
May 28th, 2014, 09:08 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^ People are so inconsiderate! I'd like a self sustained, private island... with internet... and never have to deal with anyone again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlorrain View Post
CONGRATULATIONS FW!!!

I am not pregnant.

I have no idea how to feed such a large family for 13 days on $120.Lots of beans I guess??
I just saw your siggy, checking out your site now, I've been pulling my hair out trying to find something legitimate
sarahlorrain likes this.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

May 29th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
so, here I was a little while ago, just writing a post......

I heard a noise and much squeeking.

t'was a mouse, in my pantry. It had a long tail, and just his paws in the trap.

I phoned bestie to freak out and find courage, after I tried phoning dh to come home from town to deal with it, since I didn't get married for nothing after all. Bestie told me that they will chew off their paws to get free.

I had no other choice.

I removed my flip flops and put on my cowboy boots.

I no longer have a mouse in my pantry.

Private island you say?????????
May 29th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Awe, that broke my heart
May 29th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How high do you think people have to be to write children's shows?
There is currently a potato wrapped in a baby blanket sitting on the moon singing "I'm a baby potato on the moon" on my television. Whoever wrote this had to be on something.
May 29th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Super Mommy
I dont know how high they are when they write those shows, but they are smoking some seriously good stuff lol. Sure draws the kiddies right in though.
HalfDozen likes this.
May 29th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'm sure they are flying high. Some of the things they come up with is, well, scary lol
May 29th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I bought my kids a yoga video for children. And it was the craziest thing! Definitely high, lol.

And aww...poor mouse. You are a brave woman for sure.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search