I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2433Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2014, 01:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
FW, gush all you want, I don't care what others eat, haha.
June 6th, 2014, 06:28 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Amira, that kinda sounds like an eggplant lasagna, sounds good.

I like chicken, otherwise I might be a vegetarian. I am not a fan of most other meat, okay, except bacon, but bacon is sky high in price right now.
#12 is on the way
June 6th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't think I eat meat every single day, but it would be really hard for me to be a vegetarian.

I don't remember what everyone said, except for Terre, I sure hope your face clears up once and for all.

I am often a bit of a therapist when I cut hair, but I think this mornings haircut was mutual therapy. I was feeling a little glum but I feel so much better about the world.
June 6th, 2014, 02:27 PM
For anyone who isn't on my facebook......

It's a BOY!!!!
#12 is on the way
June 6th, 2014, 05:54 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats UM!

I didnt realize how much went into buying a house! I thought all the paperwork we had to do to when we tried to take over my MiL's house was a lot. Tomorrow, more papers get signed to start the process with the assessor and bank. So much could still go wrong.

Yesterday the boys' dad flipped out on me for something little, and stupid... And I lost it. Then he was pissed at me for crying, and apparently btching about me to his gf. Ds1 Told him I broke down bc of the baby, I shouldn't expect him to act like a human now, he was a dck when I lost my first baby (With him). Then he told me I wont even see the boys half the summer because he'd rather put them in the care of strangers than drive them out here. (I have them on his weeks while he works). I have never been away from them for more than a couple days.

I gave up on getting my carreer to be a sahm for them... Now that the boys are in school, he's pissed that he's paying (Hardly any) Cs, and thinks I should put my daughter in daycare (Which wasnt ok for the boys), and work so he can stop paying. I'm too old to finish school for a law enforcement degree, and the forensic side of things has no jobs here. /Smh

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

Last edited by deaths final kiss; June 6th, 2014 at 05:59 PM.
June 6th, 2014, 06:33 PM
DFK

Here is all of us, a pic from the photo contest we won

I love these people....
#12 is on the way
June 6th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DFK, is there anything else you are interested in studying?UM, love the photo.
June 6th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Before I got preg with dd I started cosmetology, had to drop out because off all the standing and chemicals. I only went into that because of the divorce... And I was good at doing my hair... Not because I wanted it as a career. But I want to stay home with dd. We cant afford school and daycare. Noow he's mad that we are moving 15 Mins further away from him. Who cares that we found a nice place we can afford, and keep them in a great school. We had talked about moving a couple hours away to my home town, good lumber job for dh, cheaper houses, and my parents would have put them in a private school. I had said something about our other option being a cardboard box under a bridge, and he said the boys would be better off in a box here, because they could see him /Eyeroll. After escaping from 7+ Years of hell with him, he still controls my life.

June 6th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DFK

Great picture UM!!
June 7th, 2014, 09:45 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
beautiful Family UM!!! congrats on baby boy!!

DeathFK---thats stinks that he is treating you like that! Dont let his uglyness get you down!
deaths final kiss likes this.
June 7th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i am sorry DFK. i have had to deal with an ugly ex in the past and its difficult. but just keep your cool, let your kids know that you love them and don't bad mouth the dad. they will figure it out on their own as to who cared and who didn't.
deaths final kiss likes this.

~~terre~~
June 7th, 2014, 11:34 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DFK~ so sorry for your loss...UM~ congratulations on a boy what does that make your B/G tally?
also love your family photo, beautiful family.
We have put a deposit down on a puppy....golden retriever his name is bear. dh is out of town telling me to wait to pick him up. dc are bugging me a million times a day to go get him..hopefully will be a great playmate for our almost 3yo golden doodle. fingers crossed.
June 7th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
talking about dogs, i want a standard poodle...for no good reason. i just think they are cool looking.

~~terre~~
June 8th, 2014, 02:15 AM
Well, the process with the assessor and bank is started... Now we wait. The cost keeps going up though. Since my dad is the one buying it (On paper), but not living there, the interest raised almost 1%, and the home insurance won't cover our belongings, so we also have to pay renters insurance on top of it.

It would be so much simpler if we were able to do this on our own.

But I'm very thankful that my family is willing to help, considering the inlaws wouldn't even file probate to keep our house. It's going to be even more awkward now, because they aren't allowed to come over. We'll have to get a PO box, so none of them know where we live. (He has aunts we talk to, but if they have our addy, so would the grandparents)

June 9th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you don't have to wait too long DFK.

Do you think you will ever get your poodle Terre?

How long until you get your new dog M2M?

Ugh, it's rainy and gloomy, and it makes me feel gloomy too. Hopefully it clears up later today.
June 9th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tech week for our children's show. It is adorable. My tummy is a little sick. I even drank coke today.
June 9th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I am not getting a new dog lol. My current 2 are not dog friendly. Layla might do okay with a puppy, and the other might follow her lead, but it's to much of a risk.

Megan is off taking the first part of her boards, she takes the second part Wednesday. Then the brat can get a JOB! Of course she needs to pass first haha.

Nothing really new going on here.
June 9th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i doubt that i will ever get a standard poodle --- i just think i want one. right now i am 1000% over kids of all ages and sizes, and i think that extends to animals too.

~~terre~~
June 10th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If you get a standard poodle you have to do the poodle haircut because it's funny looking.

If I were to have any dog I'd pick a Saint Bernard. I adore them, but morally I can't, I just think it's so cruel to keep snow dogs in a climate like Australia's, so many die from heatstroke in summer.
June 10th, 2014, 07:01 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
St. Bernard's aren't snow dogs really. They are just working dogs. Their fur isn't really THAT long. Probably about the same as a german shepherd. They drool though, so none of them here.

I absolutely HATE puppies. People are always walking puppies, and expect you to go awww, wokit de teeeny weeny puppywuppy. Nope. Get that nasty house pissing/food stealing/ running away thing away from me and keep it away. If anyone brought a puppy home, we'd have a nice grilled meal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search