I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2433Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Mine technically were done a week or so ago, but Aiden is really behind, and Vanna just has history and science to do. So summer work for them.

DFK, I'm sorry. I don't think I could handle that. I know I couldn't and I am sure things would get ugly.

The kids went to spend the night with Sam. My house is way to quite.
deaths final kiss likes this.
June 17th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, DFK, that would be a big problem. Just imagine how much of a rage he's going to be in when you go pick those kids up from daycare and keep them at your house during the day instead! There is nothing the daycare can do to stop you, they're your kids.

June 17th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
its been a long morning already and its only 8:20 now! wyatt was up before 5a.m. wanting the tablet, which was not charged on purpose. he screamed. and yelled. then he and his guest started playing loud games downstairs. they were on my nerves by 7 so i got up. they ar currently outside in the neighborhood yelling and playing. bet the neighbors love me! oh spoke too soon -- here they come again.

~~terre~~
June 17th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
not a fun way to start the morning!

Might as well try to enjoy the peace and quiet M2M, but I find it really quiet too when the kids are gone.

COB, you are a superhero.

I hope he gets the job DFK, and

I'm about to spring clean #4's room (with her) and then I'm off to take #3 to her piano exam. Because I didn't register her until the last day all the spots at the nearest location were booked up and now I have to drive twice as far. But I have no one to blame but me.
June 17th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When A Mom Would Sing "Let It Go", She Really Meant It! | Katiefy

you gals need to w3atch this video -- i KNOW you will relate and love it!!
HalfDozen likes this.

~~terre~~
June 17th, 2014, 07:49 PM
deaths final kiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd love to (Take them while he's working), but I try so hard not to make waves. He snaps so quickly, but only if I'm alone. Doesn't matter if the kids are there or not. I want to fight for custody, but I'm afraid of losing. And once that can of worms is opened, he'll be even worse. He scares me. Unfortunately, I've never filed police reports against him, I never bruised, so I had/Have no proof, so it would be all he says, she says, and he will lie out the @ss to make me sound unfit. If that happens, cps could come in, and cause problems with dd too. He's clean cut, works for the govt, has no record, and makes way more than us. Dh and I aren't mainstream in appearance, scrape by, and he had some legal trouble at 18 (Not his doing, but his friends said he was in on it). Idk if that can be used against us. Idk what to do. I can't go through this for another 12 Years, but things could get even worse than they are now.

Angels 3-27-04 9wks, 6-2-14 8w5d

Last edited by deaths final kiss; June 17th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.
June 18th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Get a lawyer, call the courthouse, there are many that will do it pro-bono.
#5in2005 likes this.
June 19th, 2014, 04:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You really need to get a lawyer.
June 19th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DFK...I'm sorry. I can hear the pain in your words. I agree, going to court could be an option, but make sure you have the finances to cover it or it could be made worse. Not to be cynical, but just wanted to throw that out there. If you are willing to share, do you have spilt custody or do you have primary? Is there anything a court can do for someone just being a jerk?

We woke up to more rain, lots of flash flooding. But I don't have to water the garden . Trying to figure out what to do today, and I'm already behind. Oh well, have a great day!

June 19th, 2014, 10:14 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I am too far behind to read all the way back...

DeathFK-- Huge hugs to you! You have been dealing with alot lately. I dont know anything about the law and how custody things ect work. but there has to be low income laywers or childsupport people who are paid by the US goverment to help in these type of situations. I know I have seen ads on TV.

I would think that any previous problems your dh had in years past that are totally not related to him or the children has no affect on this .unless it was something like child molester or something like that.

Please try not to let him intimidate you because of his looks or his money. those things alone will not win him rights to his children. As you said unless he has proof his words of you being an unfit mother is a bunch of he said she said junk!

I hope it settles down and you can have some peace of mind...you deserve it!! wish I could reach my arms through the computer screen and give you a hug!! hang in there....we are here for YOU!!!

Hope the floods let up! thats a great way of taking a negative and making it a postive!!

I am sorry I have been MIA> I will for sure post pics of my cage. I am really proud that I have done this...When I told Dh that I did...he was shocked.
I keep changing it and will some more..right now they have 3 big floors and 1 small one...with tons of hidey huts and super soft beds. a few hay racks and 2 bottles of water on 2 different floors. But man....they seriously POOP!!!! I mean turd after turd...poop...

They are getting potty trained but even though the urine goes to the bathroom thingy. ..the turds keep popping up here and there. there hair is getting looonnng.

Been very busy getting some things for DS3. He will be here in less than a week!!! OMG sooo excited! I get him a weight lifting set. He has been working out and thts his thing now...so seems like the best gift to get for graduating.

I will try and be around more once I have broken in the piggies and Ds3 has arrived. All of these things have kept me very busy so sorry for not being part of the group. Hope everyone is doing alright and sorry if I missed something important or any new pregnancy annoucements.
June 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We got quite a lot of rain here too. Haven't had to water my little garden either. I'm sprouting a few dozen berries, and I have one tomato. I bet by the end of summer I'll have tomatoes out the butt and will be giving them away. I hope so anyway!

Kids start summer school on monday, DH has been putting in 13 hours a day at work, not much else new here.

June 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Thank you all. Trying to worry about one thing at a time, but I tend to worry about it all at once. We currently have 50 50 Custody... But until now I've had them for about 11hrs a day during his weeks. He refused to sign my divorce papers, and I just wanted to escape... So I signed his... And he's the custodial parent.

I think things are going okay with the house. The insurance policy was written up and the loan is "Locked". Everything is still processing. The baby and I have been packing lots to keep busy with the boys gone. She finds any and every writing utensil and colors the boxes (And herself when I'm not looking). I'm so anxious to move, unpack, and get organized again. This mess from moving is driving me crazy, boxes and crud everywhere!

Also still waiting to hear back about dh's interview.

We had a ton of rain here this past week, no floods thankfully, but today was finally sunny.

Last edited by deaths final kiss; June 19th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
June 20th, 2014, 08:07 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Just dropping in to say hello! Took #2 & #3 to meet my mom yesterday so that they can spend a month out there. #4 & #5 are ready to be done with the car (and so am I) since they had to go with me, and we were gone 14 1/2 hours, as well as just getting done with a 14-hour trip on Sunday. Trying to find a little time to relax!!

New picture in progress......
June 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Weekend is here!!

...Thank you for PM's and for sharing pics of your guinea pigs!!! they are beautiful!! I promise to post some very soon! Br****2 I somehow lost your contact info -Just resend it and I will call you. Thanx!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
June 20th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope you have a good weekend too Amira (and everyone else).

I'd be tired of driving too halfdozen.

Good to hear there's no floods.

Life is just puttering along here. After the craziness of the end of school it's been great just to be at home and get stuff done, and it's been good for the kids too. I spring cleaned my entire basement this week, every cupboard, closet and shelf has been cleaned and organized. Now I have a big mess upstairs but I'll get to that too.

I had a root canal yesterday, and it was long, but not painful. I'm back on these really strong antibiotics for another week, there's still infection under my tooth. Thankfully the dentist didn't charge me for him coming in on saturday, as it is this thing has been super expensive.
June 20th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope the antibiotics knock out the infection #5.

I went to the shops today with my 6yr old and 12yr old. They had this guy from one of the kids shows here "live on stage" - mind you, this is a TV show aimed at pre-schoolers and when my 6yr old see's it on TV he sits there and goes "This show is for babies, it's sooooo boring, Jimmy Giggle is weird, Hoot isn't real, he's a puppet, only babies think he's real, this is dumb" and so on. Well guess who just had to go and get Jimmy Giggle's autograph and was almost in tears when I said that I didn't think he liked Giggle and Hoot enough to stand in such a long line. Oh, and they were handing out Hoot masks and he wore his the whole car trip home.
#5in2005 and MIL2lissy8 like this.
June 21st, 2014, 08:31 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Haha that's funny, kids!

I've got nothing going on exciting over here.
June 21st, 2014, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's very funny.

I am cleaning bathrooms (like right now) and have a wedding to go to later.

A 3 in 1 birthday party tomorrow. My brother and sister and I have birthdays within 2 weeks, so we have one gathering. That leaves me "off the hook" on my actual birthday.
June 21st, 2014, 04:51 PM
That's how my dad, oldest, and I celebrate ours. Have fun!

June 21st, 2014, 08:31 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm wretched.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search