I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2493Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2013, 05:09 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Going to watch #2 play basketball.

Washed the padding from the baby car seat today, kinda early, but it washed up really good.
#5in2005 and ~mommy~ like this.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
April 17th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I just noticed that you're already 25 weeks along UM. It's fun to do something for the baby, including getting the carseat ready.

hurray for no braces. Bring on the gum and popcorn!
April 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
'braces off day' is always so special. i have done it twice and i can assure you the thrill is still the same!!! congrats to FW's #2.

good for you UM. i haven't forgotten you......

~~terre~~
April 17th, 2013, 06:43 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wahoo for braces off. I had one get them off and a few months later it was #2s turn to get them on.
yay for 25 weeks, more than half way.

Today cleaning lady #1 and I organized the pantry cupboards she's a great organizer. When I went to pick up the dc as I was pulling out of the school parking lot I got a flat tire. Pulled into the gas station on the corner to fill it and as I took the air hose away, the air just came back out drove it to the next corner a quick oil change place and they put the spare on ($10, I thought that was awesome) drove to get the other dc. Then to the tailor to pick up my jeans that I took to get hemmed (I am very short) the guy wasn't in the store took about 20 min. to track him down I was worried, that something happened, anyway, got my jeans. Went to belle tire 5 min. before they closed and they helped me. It's the censor that snapped off, so they had to order it and 2 tires, just in case (they said the front drivers side was really worn and not a match to the rest dh just bought this in Dec.. So it will be in tomorrow. I am chaperoning ds2s field trip in the am, so after that I will go back to belle tire.
Dh was supposed to be home this evening, but had to extend til tomorrow .....hope he comes home tomorrow.
April 17th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yay to braces off!

Nice to the car seat, I need to clean Kailyns.

Mommy it sounds like an eventful day!

I have a funny for you guys..

Yesterday Lupan calls me, remember Megan has been staying there so she can go to school, here's the conversation.

Lupan- mom your not gonna believe what Megan did.
Me- oh gosh...what?
Lupan- I had to go pick her up a mile plus from the house, in the opposite direction cause she got lost.

Now I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. It's only two blocks to the left and one block to the right. That's not that hard. When I asked Megan, she said "she was misplaced temporarily"

Today when we sent her to the store her dad asked if we needed to draw her map to make sure she could find her way home lol
April 17th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL!!! Poor girl...it will be hard to live that one down.

I'm a little annoyed. I stayed up waiting for dh to call after work and he never did. Grrrr...I could have just went to bed.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

April 18th, 2013, 06:07 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I've about had it with the 1 1/2-year-old whiny fits. I can take a lot, and pretty much anything, but the whining REALLY gets to me, and I can NOT deal with it!!!

New picture in progress......
April 18th, 2013, 07:00 AM
OOps, for Megan, she got turned around, huh. LOL

I don't like whiny kids either. Drives me bananas.

Yay for organized cupboards. Glad you got the tire thing taken care of and have fun on the field trip.

Zari's bday is Sunday, she is going to be 7. We are just having a small party with us and my mom. She is getting a couple of sparkly, shiny, fringy, outfits (thats the kinda girl she is...LOL) and a necklace from me.

She is hard to buy for because she doesn't take care of stuff. I might get her the sandals she saw at the store, but they have a heel on them and this girl will want to wear them everywhere!!!

I finished a dresser yesterday for Isaiaah, it turned out nice. I think I will work on my gateleg table now and I have an antique wardrobe for the baby I need to get to.
April 18th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Just a little turned around UM lol

Whiny kids drive me crazy. Kailyn is sick and kept me up half the night so today she is whiny and I am tired. Not the best combination

Got Megan off to school. Told her it would be 30 minutes top to get her there but she is so afraid of being late that we ended up a half hour early. Sam will get her on her way home from work.

Went to Walmart and grabbed a few things, now need to edumacate the kids and get the house clean...but I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired!
April 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you ladies for all of your support with the passing of my kitty . He's in a better place after being sick for almost 2 months. Just hard to loose him!!
April 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone ever just give their kids an open cup? Weston can drink from one if you hold it for him. Of course it will take him to sit up on his own and connect A and B to bring it to his mouth upright to do it on his own lol It will be water he drinks too. Not spending hours pumping milk for it to end up on his shirt and the floor.

April 18th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry, I didn't read back ladies, I hope everyone is well!

I'm watching the snowplow go by our house......depressing. Beth, I hope it's not coming your way. We are looking at 6 inches. I don't think this winter will ever end.

I'm almost 38 weeks along and am feeling a little old and achy, so I'm heading to the tub and taking a nice bath with the jets. The other upside is when I put the kids to bed and turn on the jets I can't hear anything .

Have a good night!

April 18th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tub sounds nice! Repti, my last one went from bottle to open cup. She didn't like the sippy cup.

I don't think anyone sees my fb stuff anymore. No one comments or likes my pics. What's up with that?
April 18th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well i am glad you figured out the FB problem FW. : ) we would not ignore you....
Farmers-wife likes this.

~~terre~~
April 18th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I feel much better now. Thanks!
April 18th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I laughed when I saw your post I accidentally did that one, glad you figured it out!
April 19th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Midwife appt and grocery shopping today.
April 19th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've had full photo albums on private before. Of course only 1 or 2 people usually like my stuff anyway so I didn't really even notice!

god **** dog pissed in the living room and now all I smell is dog piss. I shampooed it twice already.

April 19th, 2013, 07:11 AM
I have been having a problem with #4 lying. He is 10. He has lied to keep out of trouble and a couple of reasons. But yesterday he lied to his brothers. I told them all to get dressed with shoes on. He asked why and I told him we needed to work in the shed and yard work. His brothers asked him what I said, he told them I was taking them to see iron man 3. So I took his allowance savings and said I would be taking the two brothers to the movies sometime.
April 19th, 2013, 07:37 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
FW, my FB did that a couple of weeks ago. I know I'm not hilarious, but after a couple posts with absolutely zero likes or comments, I started thinking something was wrong. Somehow, my posts had been marked private only. Thankfully, it was an easy fix.

I agreed to Skype with our residents at work this afternoon so they can see the baby. Why, oh why? It's not really a convenient time for me. Oh well!!

New picture in progress......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search