I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2508Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I read back, now I'm all up to date

I picked my parents up from the airport yesterday, but went shopping with my sister in the morning (might as well, since it's a 2 hour drive). Younger 4 had a science fair at night, it was great.

Today I get to move my house back in place-except appliances- and clean! I've never been this excited to clean I think, but I don't think my house has ever been this dirty either. I mopped the kitchen floor at 6:30, but I was excited about what it would look like all clean.
But before any more cleaning happens we have an appointment at the accountants, taxes have to be filed by the end of the month.
April 19th, 2013, 10:04 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Todays agenda:

Cleaning ( as usual )
1 load of laundry
cooking

So ya....nothing new!!
April 19th, 2013, 10:40 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
went to mw, declined the GD test.

Went grocery shopping. Forgot a bunch of stuff.

Its cold and rainy. Even the forever content husband is tired of it now.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
April 19th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
it was snowing here this morning, sounds like we're all needing spring!

My dishwasher is hooked up fridge and stove can wait.

Last edited by #5in2005; April 19th, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
April 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Super Mommy
This week is just getting better and better not!!!

Now my grandfather is in the hospital. He was having chest pain yesterday. No confirmed heart attacked but his EKG showed some 'blips'. He's getting a stress test this after noon and then we'll know more.

I'm just so scared!!! ugh!
April 19th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope he pulls through and comes out stronger and has a lot left to teach you.

I received our first registration for our homeschool spring formal. My kids are out playing in the rain.
April 19th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry to hear that about your gpa.

Day 1 of ods baseball practice went horrible. The baby got all the talent. I just know it.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

April 19th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Went to buy some Red Raspberry Leaf tea at the grocery store and discovered I can't use EBT to pay for that. Makes sense, can't buy herbal tea, but I could buy Mountain Dew, ice cream, cookies, chips, candy bars, frozen pizza, etc. How **** stupid. No herbal tea, but hey how about this hot fudge sauce???? Maybe some pork rinds????

I'm going to read now.
April 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Well, if it helps there isn't much actual red raspberry in it.

How goofy is it that I got really happy excited when I found a box of newborn baby boy stuff that was under the cow costume stuff? It has two unopened gowns, a sleep sack, and 3 outfits. But I am done. Seriously.
April 19th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Sometimes EBT rules don't make sense. Did you try it somewhere else? sometimes it's just the way the store puts stuff in their computers.

FW unopened baby clothes is always a find! Save it for the next person you know who is having a boy.

Not much new here. We had our first thunder storm, it was pretty pathetic but it did cause our power to go out, and then back on again. That was pretty much the excitement for the day.
April 20th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
fw I'm not going to be completely convinced you're done until another 5 years from now.

I'd take a thunderstorm over the snowstorm we're having right now.

I don't know what EBT is, but sounds like there's some funny rules.

There'll be better baseball days Cortney!

Sorry to hear about your grandpa Gustka. How is he doing now?

I went to the high school's drama play, #1 had a small role as a pirate in Peter Pan, and nephew(the one that lived with us) was in it too. The play was really good. I went with my mom and sister and a few other girls, and tonight I'll go again with dh and other couples.

Nephew's mother was there, with her british boyfriend. I went and said hello to her and introduced myself to the boyfriend. My mom said hello and said that the boyfriend didn't say much. I told her that it's probably awkward for him to meet his girlfriends' ex mother in law. The moral of the story, we were all grown ups
April 20th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies! Trying to get caught up on your posts, and just wanted to say hi, hope everyone is OK, sorry about sorry about your gpa gutska, FW I think you're protesting too much, UM you can't buy herbal tea? how stupid! I am able to get it with EBT in Ohio. I'll see if I can find some and mail you a box.

My news is next week I'm finally getting my OWN car! whoop whoop whoop! Haven't had my own car since....um 2010? We've only had the Expedition and the farm truck (which has now died, too so we're parting it out). My brother is going to Germany in May and he's selling his '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee to me. I'm really excited. Got to drive it yesterday and check it over. Before he came in he was all "don't pay much attention to the exterior cosmetics" so we were expecting it to be a rust bucket or something, but there was only ONE small spot of rust that we saw on it anywhere and that can be fixed with touch up paint. It does need a few repairs, but it's all easy stuff my hubby said he can do. I CAN'T WAIT!

With only having one car, and it being the "family car", we haven't felt that we're free to just jump and go somewhere (without each other) if we wanted to. Neither of us have liked the idea of leaving the other at home with kids and no means of transportation. Now we will both feel a little more easy about leaving the other at home with or without the kids, because they won't be "stuck" at home if they need/want to go somewhere
Repti.Mom and MIL2lissy8 like this.

April 20th, 2013, 10:59 AM
FW, there is no actual fruit in it, it is the leaf. It is supposed to tone the uterus, and I have issues with post partum hemorrhage. One of the top reasons for PPH is uterine atony (lazy uterus basically).

I figured out why I couldn't get it on the EBT (foodstamp) card. It is not considered a "food" but a "supplement." If I could find a brand that has "nutritional" facts on the side and doesn't say "supplemental" facts, then I could buy it.

Yay for a second car!!!

FW, yeah, at least five more years!!

My grandma fell this morning. I went over to go to the store with my mom (she lives with my gma) and when I got there my gma was on the floor. I helped my mom get her up and into a chair, but she was in a lot of pain and couldn't get back up and couldn't put any weight on her leg. So we had to call an ambulance and she went to the hospital to have her hip looked at.

She is 88 and never quits. She was laying on the floor arguing with me that I couldn't help pick her iup because I am pregnant. I told her there was no way I was leaving her on the floor.
April 20th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Looks like my grandma fractured her hip. Waiting for the orthopedic surgeon, I guess. They are admitting her, according to my aunt.
April 20th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH no! So sorry to hear she fell and fractured her hip!! Prayers for healing and recovery!

April 20th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks. Still waiting to hear from my aunt or mom, they are with her.
April 20th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry to hear about your gma's hip. Praying for a fast recovery! KUP

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

April 20th, 2013, 05:38 PM
I am so sorry! I pray she gets that hip pinned up and gets back home soon. Did I ever tell you about the time I broke my grandmothers leg? Funny story. We were all having Christmas dinner in my aunts basement. There was a rug at the bottom of the steps and I thought it looked dangerous for someone to trip over, so I moved it to someplace out of the way. My gma walked over there, tripped, fell, broke her leg.

My bffs daughter asked me today if I was pregnant yet. Apparently I told her she could come to my next birth because she wants to be an ob. Hmmm.
April 20th, 2013, 07:03 PM
FW, oh no!!! and are you yet??
April 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM
No. I can't. There is no more room at the inn. Once we get approved or disapproved for the loan, I will decide about the future.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search