I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2072Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're wrong for not being an extreme pessimist? lol Every time an old person goes to the hospital, it's not a death sentence.

Weston is 7 months old today. I just had his 6 month check the other day. He's a little guy, 15 lbs and 25''. Bastian had an appointment that day too. He's getting foot orthotics, I have to call the doc about it. Hopefully I can get in soon, because then we need to go get him new shoes to fit, and you all know how fast money goes around pay day .

April 23rd, 2013, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nobody said a word about the Grease song at the audition so I am relieved. I am so glad the audition is over.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200836400299766

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

April 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bet it was cute! That show is really dirty, though!

Sorry everyone is giving you grief over how you aren't flipping about grandma. Try to visit if you can, do something nice when she gets home. Ignore everyone.

We applied or the loan today. Me and the mortgage broker are on decent terms now. My tee ball team is adorable.
April 24th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
That was super cute cnote!

Headed our for state testing, all sickness seems to have passed (knocking on wood)
April 24th, 2013, 06:49 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
We did go to see her, all of us. It annoyed my aunt because the room was so full and the little kids kept moving around. It didn't bother my grandma though.

Repti, oh man, money does fly!! Hope you get that all worked out soon!

FX on the loan FW.

The dh's babymomma is annoying me. She signed her son up for baseball in her city, which is a good 30 minute drive from us. So she texts dh last weekend and wants to know if we can pick him up, drive him to practice (in opposite direction), wait for him, then take him back to her house afterwards. Now she knows dh can't drive right now and she took it upon herself to sign him up where she is at, but works weekends.

Then she wants to know can he just come over (last weekend, which wasn't "our" weekend.) My middles were with their dad. Dh son likes to come hang out with them. So he tells her the kids aren't here and we will just wait until next (this) weekend.

She proceeds to go on and on about how dh sees our kids "all the time" but their son only twice a month. Then tells him he needs to spend "alone time" with their son.

Now honey, remember you kicked MY husband to the curb. You had your son calling someone else daddy (until that man died) and didn't let his father see him for years. You disappeared and I (ME, YES HIS WIFE) had to find you. Yes my husband sees our children everyday because we all LIVE together (please see first sentence). We don't do "alone time" with EACH OTHER.....so I am really not feeling that **** right there. Your son is now a part of a family of a (soon to be) dozen children, he is gonna have to get in where he fits in...ain't nobody special here.
#12 is on the way
April 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh dear. Sounds like she hasn't got a clue what managing a big family is like. This is dh's babymomma's only child right?

Glad everyone is feeling better!

Hope the loan goes through fw

Super cute Cnote!

Can't believe Weston on 7 months already!
April 24th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Yeah, her only child. We have offered twice to take him, no child support needed, if she is having difficulties.
#12 is on the way
April 24th, 2013, 11:16 AM
awww... poor poor juicy lol

That video was awesome ! I wouldn't have worried about the lyrics, I just read back a couple pages, and saw that now.

Hope you get some great news FW!

Had Sydney's meeting for her 504 plan today. She doesn't need OT anymore, but she will be finishing off the year. She has also gone up 13 levels in reading this year. She's finally catching up, hopefully it continues to increase. I mostly worry about her being responsible for her own work once she gets to middle school, but that's 4 years away yet.

April 24th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Finally home, it was such a long morning.

Aiden didn't do well, but it wasn't a surprise. He's been struggling with reading but since we have gotten his glasses he has really picked up...only he's still really behind. I'm not to worried though. I know his 'moment' will happen. All of my boys seem to be a little slow in that area.

Vanna scored advanced on her ISAT reading and one point off of advanced on her language skills. For the IRI she needed to read 110 wpm, and did 170. There's 4 passages they have to read but the lady stopped her after 2 lol

Cole was proficient in reading, and 1 point off of proficient in math. Math is his week point. REALLY weak spot.

So far, no surprises. Cole and Vanna have one more test tomorrow each. we'll see how that goes.

Last night I got a call from my sister she sais "be prepared for Rosie (her oldest) to be on a bus headed to your house". Um, okay. I'd never turn any of them away. Turns out my sister got wind she was doing some things she shouldn't be doing. She's really rebelling against my sister, but my sister is just to **** strict. Afraid she going to do what my sister did, but I can't get her to realize that the very thing she is fighting against is because she's not ready to see that my niece is 15 and not a baby anymore, and that because she is a teen, she is going to make mistakes. I hope she does send her, she's been pretty sick (my sister) so I'm waiting for her to call me back.
April 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
m2m you sound like you are a great mom.
Dinner hour, gotta run or the kids will not be happy.

I had my 38-39 week appt and am 4 cm. I have been in early labor for a few days, so I don't think it will be long!

April 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i am so excited!! my rug came today!!! i took pictures with my phone but i dont know how to load them for here. beth -- any ideas?

mari -- i will be thinking of you!

~~terre~~
April 24th, 2013, 04:40 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be away for a few days (not that I've been around much lately) I hope to hear news of a couple new additions to our large family board. Good luck ladies, I will be thinking of you both.
April 24th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a nice trip. Cob, I hope you have great news for us soon! Can't wait to meet Chevy!

Um, you are a saint. There is a reason you are so calm about death and any other life happening. I would totally come unglued about the baseball thing and the alone time thing. She is nuts.

I took #2 to get her retainer today. I told the orthodontist how wonderful she looks (2, not the doc) and she (the doc, not 2) said "thanks! Remember, the baby is free!" So I made sure everyone heard her.
April 24th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I was just reading today that grandmultip's can stay in latent phase labor for a long time. How we can be walking around at a 6 for a week getting our stuff done...LOL
At 4 cm some women are hooked up to an epidural and look at you makin dinner!! I think Chevy is her new LF nickname! Looking forward to meeting her.

sarah, you are right there too, right??

LOL about the baby being free.
#12 is on the way
April 25th, 2013, 01:24 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, got up in the middle of the night with contractions. They are spacing out though ... so I guess I'll go back to bed. Dh has to go to work in 2.5 hours so I was hoping to be in labor for sure before then. It's a pain when I go into labor when dh is at work because he's out of town so I have to get a babysitter just to go to L&D.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 25th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope everyone who's having babies (this week) has uneventful and quick labors!! (would like to say pain free, too but don't we all want that?)

I had a bout of the "baby bug" but then my brother and SIL came to visit with their 3 kids, the youngest being 3 months old. She SCREAMED through the ENTIRE visit, and they were here for about 8 hours. Insta cure for baby bug.

April 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Contractions quit, but I'm starting to feel crampy and back-achey again. Hopefully it will be today or tomorrow. I just want to stand in the hot shower with the water on my back! The kids all took showers and bathed the dogs so I'll have to wait a little while before I can take one.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 25th, 2013, 10:50 AM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yay for the new babies coming soon!

~~terre~~
April 25th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I hope you all have ideal labors! I know everyone's expectation of labor is different. Good luck to you both

April 25th, 2013, 11:58 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Good luck, COB & Sarah. Sounds like you are both well on your way!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search