I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2267Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Hello ladies!

Sorry I disappeared for a while there. I had family visiting, DH travelling, DH's midterms, lots of appointments with the High Risk doctors and was just feeling a bit overwhelmed and not very sociable and pouring myself into bed as soon as I had a minute to myself.

We had a good appointment with the HR doctors, finally, and baby is doing well so I'm enjoying a breather between that appointment and my next one.

I'm sure I've missed a lot while I was gone, but I did read through a bit--I'm sorry about the loss of your grandmother, M2M. UM you do sound SUPER busy--good luck! I barely have the stamina to read about it right now, and I barely have 25% of the kids that you do! And M2M, I'm sorry about Sam's drama. I hope she avoids that ungrateful angry girl and I hope that she and her BF are doing ok. I never know what to tell people who find out about cheating either. Part of me wants to suggest they just stay out of it (but of course not lie, like you suggested!) and then part of me worries about STDs and feels like the partner should know... but then I also wonder if maybe he/she DOES know but doesn't want to know, KWIM? It's a sticky situation.
MIL2lissy8 likes this.

May 16th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
waves hand at jenilope~~~~

i agree with you about the 'to tell or not to tell' reasons. its a tough call.

M2M they are still your babies even when they are adult-ish...it pains your mommy heart when they hurt. i commend you for doing the best you could under rough circumstances.

~~terre~~
May 16th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I am going to get the news out. I'm just trying to figure out the how....the how is the tough part since the only people who know is Nephew, Sam's BF, Sam and me, but as far as nephew knows only him and the bf know...
May 16th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cclearly I need to go back and do some reading.
May 17th, 2013, 05:07 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Yeah, me too. and I thought I did do the reading. I'll blame it on pregnant brain.

MW appt today. Oh yippee. Today I tell them I only do 4 week appts until 38 weeks. I refuse to hang out in the mw office more than once a month until the very end!!

Kya was potty trained and now she is having accidents. She is driving me bananas.
#12 is on the way
May 17th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
M2M if you can PM me their full names (grandparents) i can try to look them up on ancestry and check their ages. if you had g-ma's maiden name that would help.

~~terre~~
May 17th, 2013, 09:10 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Glad your appt went well Jenilope!!!

M2M --I agree with jenilope its a hard situation. 'How' will be tough!

UM-- that is frustrating, I am in the begining of PT my 18 month old and she usually does good at night with staying dry, but last night she had a bit to much to drink with dinner so she peed before I could get her to the toilet this morning.

The thing Im dreading most about PT her right now is the having to find restrooms while out, its a headache enough with the other 4 youngs needing to take potty breaks!!

DD2 & DD3 had well child check ups the other day and we got a referal for DD2 to get her hearing checked. We know she can hear but not sure how well. So hopefully that will be alright.
May 17th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
MIL all I know is my grandfather's name and my grandmother's married name. I know there been married 67 years and that my grandma did grow up in Germany during the war, I suspected this but didn't know for sure, I also learned she his her money in a mattress caused she didn't trust banks lol
May 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I dislike everyone irl.
HalfDozen likes this.
#12 is on the way
May 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
everyone, UM?

~~terre~~
May 17th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nah, she would like me. I'm fun.
May 17th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's why married people don't go out alone, for a "girl's night" or "guy's night". There is always trust to break.

I have always said I don't want to live near any of you IRL. It's easier to like you on the computer lol
Babymakes8 likes this.

May 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'm not opposed to girls night, or guys nights. This wasn't even a planned night. My nephew, is really my bestfriends husbands sons, although they are not blood related, but instead born during a period where him and his first wife were going through a divorce, but because they were legally married he took my friends husbands name. There were actually 3 boys, 2 they believed weren't his, the oldest he was raising. After meeting the other boy, no question it is his. The boys come from a really rough hard background, all of the boys have been in and out of jail, and have really struggled. The boy in question has come a LONG way, the other boys still struggle everyday. He see's them as mom and dad, and he tries but sometimes he slips. His wife knew this going in, honestly I wouldn't have married him....yet, but she chose to anyways. He has a good heart he just does really stupid things sometimes, like I said the progress with him has been amazing, but whenever he is in a happy spot he does something to screw it up. It's like he does it on purpose, and we haven't figured out how to help him see that he does it.
May 17th, 2013, 03:09 PM
I mean everyone I have the displeasure of being around in real life. People are irritating me. Like the two different neighbors who each have 4 or 5 kids a piece and see no issues sending them over here to play every single day while they just relax inside.

The first few days it was okay. I was outside anyway doing some yard work, but c'mon. really???? You let your kids over here every single day. I swear they tell them come over here to play.

I keep sending them home and they keep coming back. ughhhhhhh.

Me and dh don't do girls nights or guys nights or even couples nights.

I would like you guys if you knew how to watch your own children, which I am just assuming you all do. None of

you seem like the send your kids over to someone elses house to play over and over types.
#12 is on the way
May 17th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
You could send your kids here, all of you could, just make sure to send some tents
May 18th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Good morning!
May 18th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going out for girls night tonight.
mom2many2010 likes this.
May 18th, 2013, 08:49 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning
mom2many2010 likes this.
May 18th, 2013, 09:44 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Does anyone have any tents I can borrow????
mom2many2010 and HalfDozen like this.
May 18th, 2013, 11:06 AM
I would, but I just sent all mine and my kids to Melba, Idaho.........
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search