I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2119Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
m2m I am glad she's ok but I would have had a heart attack!!

I'm really not surprised by FIL but it's totally his m.o. Trash stuff to make it look like kids or a cat did it, but not really mess with anything of value, etc. when he knows you're not home.

It has affected my sleep, though. Spent all night dreaming that they broke into our home again and stole from us (like they did 15 years ago next month). In my dream I was freaking out over them taking my $100 coffee pot and some wood kits we had for the kids. My husband was telling me to "just let them go, it's just stuff and we'd replace it". My mom was there in my dream, disgusted and in disbelief that family would be so rude and awful and steal from children.
MIL2lissy8 likes this.

June 16th, 2013, 09:01 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Ohhh I just hate when kids wander off. Elijaah wears a size 12 cleats. Yeah huge feet.

Sorry about FIL BM8. Thats ridiculous.

How was Superman, Terre? Some of the kids saw it Thursday night at a sneak peek, and they liked it.

Heartburn and leg cramps....ahhhhh I love pregnancy.
#12 is on the way
June 16th, 2013, 09:04 AM
I made the mistake of entering in a battle of wits with an unarmed village idiot.
UrbanMomma likes this.

June 16th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry. So much anger and bitterness must infest his soul. It must be a sorry way to exist.

This is the first summer in a long time I am not pg or recently post partum. My ac seems to work a lot better.

Start #2&3 in pre algebra tomorrow. It should be fun. I loved it all three times I took it!
mom2many2010 and Babymakes8 like this.
June 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM
I am having a better day today PLUS! I don't know if I told you ladies (and I'm too lazy to scroll back to look) but I signed up as a Pampered Chef consultant and I surpassed their "sales goal" for new consultants rewards. I am getting a grill pan and press with scraper FREE plus they gave me 200 pampered chef dollars to spend on whatever I want either out of the catalog, to enhance my kit, or to purchase show supplies. I'm pretty pleased. AND my commission for the next pay (June 24) is pretty good right now!!
MIL2lissy8 likes this.

June 16th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Can I order from you or will shipping make it not worth it?
June 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Just put #1 in teenage exile. No phone, no Facebook. She is so mad. I should lock my door tonight. And hide the key. She thinks she can sit here and insult me, criticize me, mock me, and talk about how she is a better mother than me and not do her school work and got a b in college algebra. She uses her sisters phone, her sisters computer, my car, doesn't take care of anything, and thinks she can just say and do whatever she wants. But she still expects me to help her? Haha. I am over her mouth.
June 16th, 2013, 07:40 PM
FW you can order from me. I have my own website. Direct shipping is about a dollar more than having shipping straight from a show. I think. I'll double check that. At a show, shipping is $5.25

edited to add, I was wrong. Direct shipping charges depend on purchase.

Direct Ship Rates
Product amount
Base
up to $19.99 .... $7.25
$20 to $29.99 ..... $8.00
$30 to $39.99....$9.00
$40 to $49.99....$10.25
$50 to $64.99....$11.50
$65 to $129.99 ... $15.25
$130 and over ...11%

Last edited by Babymakes8; June 16th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
June 16th, 2013, 07:48 PM
The Pampered Chef

June 17th, 2013, 05:27 AM
I am so glad to hear I am not the only one with teenager issues. Its just nice to know I didn't do anything wrong, but instead they mostly seem to lose common sense at this age.

Last week of school for the middles. They aren't happy to be going to school when everyone else is done. Oh well.
HalfDozen likes this.
#12 is on the way
June 17th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Even her boyfriend is tired of the attitude. We fb chatted last night for a while.

And I didn't wake her up right this morning. And my baby is seating at the table instead of a high chair now. I am not good for anything.
June 17th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hah! This is where I would NOT be the bigger person about it. You wanna SEE not woken up right!!?? LOL Try me.

Summer school starts next monday for three of them.
Our neighbors are in Chicago. It's SOO nice with her little brat kids not here. This is the most quiet it's been in a long time.

June 17th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
BM8, I'll check it out in a bit.

FW and UM, teens are a whole new breed. I am so thankful that, for now, my teens are all past that stage. Sure there are 4 more coming up behind them, Cole's already starting the mouthiness, but I can handle that lol

Repti, enjoy the quite!

This week I have 2 birthdays. Sam turns 21 this Wed (sniff, sniff) and Ted turns 22 on Sat. Come August I will have 3 that are 21 or older. ****, that makes me feel old and I'm really not. We're doing a family party Saturday.
June 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
My 16 yo told me today that I am annoying. I told him I felt the same way about him. LOL

Enjoy the family party. Naathaniel (#4) turns 12 on Saturday. Party is on Sunday. Then I have an almost 2 month break until Zay turns 6 in August.

Im gonna go look at your Pampered Chef stuff, I probably can't afford anything though.
#12 is on the way
June 17th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No b-days here til July 10th, then I have 'birthday season' for July and August. Sigh..
Should have spaced that out better.

June 17th, 2013, 11:26 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I'm on vacation. I am home with the 4 school kids, who are getting along cheerfully while playing minecraft and the "baby" who is cheerfully playing by herself with a ball. Dh took the 2 (of 3) typical trouble makers with him. Nobody breathe or make any sudden movements.

lol I just realized I said I'm home with 5dc and feel like it's a vacation. lol (remember 6 are mine plus a nephew)
June 17th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Repti, most of mine are summer months also. There are 2 in June, 1 in July, 2 in August, after August I have 2 in October, and then not again till March.

Mommy, enjoy your 'vacation' lol
June 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I just wanted to give a shout out to all of you ladies....

and tell you I'm incredibly spoiled!! IF what he's trying to do goes through tomorrow, I'll let you know what's up my hubby's sleeve!

June 17th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I'm hot, but sitting here watching the baby move in my belly. Fed the kiddo's hotdogs, wondering what I will eat.
#12 is on the way
June 17th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I love watching the baby move. I think that's my favorite part!

Gonna take a JM break guys, but I'll pop in to make sure everyone is good.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search