I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2195Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 12:40 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
The closer I get to the end of this pregnancy the crankier I am getting and the harder it is getting to not cuss out these people who have no manners and come to get haircuts.

How hard is the rule DO NOT BRING ANYONE WITH YOU WHO IS NOT GETTING A CUT???

Now this little hood rat looking white girl is sitting back here with her boyfriend. I want to take the clippers to her head.
#12 is on the way
June 28th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure what a side by side atv is? But it sounds fun! I have some great memories of midnight trips on the atv, lol! (gosh, I hope my kids don't turn out like me!)

Congrats to the friend, FW! Speaking of names that are hard to pull off, I'm in love with the nn 'Birdy'. I was having one of my 'baby fever days' and told dh I wanted another and would name her Bridgetta nn Birdy....he laughed so hard! Jerk!
He did say he liked Penelope Rose nn 'Posy' though but no babies so it doesn't matter.

Ok, went a little off topic there....

Anyone got any cool plans this weekend? I don't, lol!
I have a couple photo sessions, just freebies so that kinda blows but I need the practice. I feel like we are so boring here. But I guess football and cheerleading starts in two weeks so we'll be busy again soon.

Just saw your post UM, I'd totally make them wait outside!

I guess I missed yours too, M2M. That sucks though. I won't put carpet in the kids rooms, I decided to wait until they are more mature...or move out, lol! I need it badly in the living room though.

Last edited by Momtothe6thpower; June 28th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
June 28th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Go with laminate. Then rugs.

My mil invited us over for Fourth of July. I guess i need to put my "they could be dead in ten years" theory into practice. But I am going to point blank ask about why they dissed us tis time. They'll be dead in ten years, I don't care if they are uncomfortable. I am tired of letting it roll. I figure if I ask too much, they'll stop inviting us!
Babymakes8 likes this.
June 28th, 2013, 04:54 PM
I found out long ago that carpet and kids just don't mix, that's why I am a hardwood floor girl.

Enjoy the 4th FW. We are doing absolutely nothing.
#12 is on the way
June 28th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have nothing planned beyond tomorrow ... waiting until I see if I survive the 5K race!!

June 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Cortney, my boys room in the basement flooded. I got all of the water out, went and got some of those massive fans and set them on the carpet down there. These are huge throw rugs, bigger then an 8x12, the basement actually has cement floors that are a little pot marked cause they are old. We only put the carpets down because in the winter that cement can fell like ice. That ******* was heavy it was completely soaked and stunk to high heaven. On it's road trip to the basement (the water) must have went through some nasty stuff.

I can say the smell almost completely gone now. Thank goodness cause it was horrible to breath, even up stairs in the upper part of the house.

I agree though about carpets and kids, everything up stairs have carpets, even the kitchen and even though I clean then regularly they are not clean looking. they're clean but you wouldn't know it by looking at it.

I've got to find a washer this weekend. There's a place that sells refurbished with a years guarantee for about $100. I just need someone to help me get it, and get it into the basement. Sam's boyfriend offered to help me Sunday or Monday.

Beyond that I'm hoping for an uneventful week cause the 4th is HUGE out here and if this heat keeps up I'm gonna need all of my energy.

FW...you can do it!

Same for you BM8!
June 28th, 2013, 07:11 PM
You know what I hate about the 4th.....all the jerks who shoot off loud fireworks in the street in the middle of the neighborhood all night long.

Okay, guess what time it is. Time to rethink the baby's name. Ughhh. Now I am not 100% sure on her name. This usually happens about this time during pregnancy.
#12 is on the way
June 28th, 2013, 07:27 PM
What was it again? I know I wanted tamaar Josephine.
June 28th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Kill joy UM. I love the fireworks, well sorda, they freak the crap out of my dog.
June 28th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Let me know when we are done complaining about in laws and the heat. I need to complain about money.
June 28th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Go for it FW, who says the topics can't change like the weather?
June 29th, 2013, 05:34 AM
No point complaining about money for me, I never have any, well enough.

I have no issue with people shooting off fireworks if they live out in the country by themselves, or people going to watch professional fireworks, or even people doing fireworks at a reasonable time, 10-11pm or so. But the fools who shoot them off until 2-3 in the morning are just rude.

Today we are going to my nephews birthday party. He is 8, but isn't any bigger than Zay, who is 5, despite my brother and his mom both being over 6ft. He is also obnoxious! At least it gives me something to do besides watch haircuts.

Ohh, the name is Evaani Josephine. Everyone keeps asking me if her name is Yvonne I don't like that name and it's bothering me that its close. I don't have any names I really love.
#12 is on the way
June 29th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Participated (and finished!!) in my first 5K today! my time was 1:00:21 and that was running/walking it.

There's another local one July 20 and then again in August. I'm thinking I might sign up for both.

Participated (and finished!!) in my first 5K today! my time was 1:00:21 and that was running/walking it.

There's another local one July 20 and then again in August. I'm thinking I might sign up for both.

June 29th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Um, aren't you using a nickname with her?

Congrats on your 5k run!

We are always broke. Just when we get caught up something happens or dh switches careers...etc.
June 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Not really on the nicknames. I'm just not sure. I don't know. blaaahhhhh.
#12 is on the way
June 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Do what I did....let the kids name her lol
June 29th, 2013, 02:52 PM
But if your kids are as stubborn as mine she may end up with 10 names, lol!

Your saying it like Evan - ee, right? Not Eh-vaugh-nee? I know we went over this before but I have zero short term memory, lol?
You could add a D and make it Devaani. I don't think anyone would mix that up with Yvonne.
At the end of the movie The Notebook there was a little girl name Davanee. (Don't ask me how the hell I remember that but can't remember anything else. I don't get how my mind works.)
June 29th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wondered about the pronunciation of baby girl UM too.

~~terre~~
June 29th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Started getting ready for our Spanish student to come next Saturday. Moved the two baby girls into the boys room. Figured it would be better to have them adjusted so it isn't so chaotic when she gets here. Maybe I will keep it this way!

I am still bummed about not being able to add on. I wish we had money. It is going to be really tight this month, too. I was hoping to show the Spanish girl a good time. Instead, I am going to show her real life. Her dad is a lawyer and her mom a pharmacist. She has a twin brother. I hope she is sweet and not a princess type. We don't deal we'll with the princess type here.
June 30th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Good morning ladies!

FW, enjoy your student. I'm sure she will love you guys!

I'm tired and sore, that's pretty much it right now lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search