I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2262Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2013, 09:26 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
M26P ---- I didnt even notice until you said that lool...but Jenilope said it right --the few that I have seen , You do take awesome pics though!!!

FW that was really funny and I really needed that laugh right now. ( about the tire )
July 7th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FW, do your kids run around naked???!! lol Just kidding

Most Catholic schools have a dress code. The local school will let you know what it is and sometimes give insight as to where to get the items.

July 7th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, they are pretty modest. A few will just whip outside if they have to go, though.
Babymakes8 likes this.
July 7th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL, FW!! Yep, I'm a complete failure.

Thanks, Jenilope and Amira! Her face cracks me up everytime I see it too!

It was scary but I don't remember being scared. I was too busy trying to process everything that happened. Think...ground falling out beneath you and lots of crunching metal sounds. I was like..WTH???!!!
July 7th, 2013, 01:55 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Glad no one got hurt in the tire incident.

So apparently I a never allowed to be tired. I fell asleep for about 30 minutes. The lil kids were all asleep, so dh decided he would take a nap too. I wake up because I can hear noise in the kitchen. My 14 yo, 12yo and 7yo, plus dh's son are all here. So I go in the kitchen and they have eaten all the ice cream, cereal, lunch meat and some other lil junk. So I am mad because I think if I fall asleep then HE has to stay awake. We can't both be asleep with kids in the house.

Dh tells me he shouldn't have to watch MY kids. What the hell?? I watch your kid. I feed him. He wouldn't eat, heck, NO kid would ever eat here if I didn't feed them.

I'm only tired because someone (dh) acts like a big *** baby because I go to sleep around 9pm. Well, I get up about 6:30 am every morning with the kids. I am tired by then and it gives me about 1/2 an hour to myself to read. So last night I stayed up because he wanted to watch a movie. We were up until 12:30 and then guess who had to get up because kids were awake at 7am!!

Then when his son came over last night he once again brought his tablet, which he skypes his mom on and walks around my house with. That annoys the crap outta me and last time he brought it I told dh tell his mom he needs to leave it at home. Ohhhh and he brought big *** shoot up in the air fireworks too. I told dh LAST YEAR to tell her don't send fireworks over here. He never says **** to her. He was supposed to be here until tomorrow. She is in Ohio with her boyfriend. But now she calls and says can he stay until Friday. Its our "end" of the month and we are low on groceries.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
#12 is on the way
July 7th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Ugh, UM, I'm sorry DH didn't step up while you took a rest. Like you, I go to bed by 9 most nights, and my DH prefers to stay up late.

I hope your day gets better. I hate that end of the month grocery crunch, and adding an extra person you weren't planning on can be quite a strain on an already stretched budget.

July 7th, 2013, 03:40 PM
This is why I could never be a stepmother. I would take the tablet away and put it up, give it back when he goes home. Those fireworks sound fun, though.

Making a dinner I found on Pinterest. Hope it turns out.

#9 fell out of the buggy at the grocery. I told her 1000 times to sit down, she would, then get back up again. The seat belt was cut out. Too bad she didn't get hurt. Maybe I could have sued. This time when she fell, the buggy was close to the other checkout thing so she slipped out in a v shape and slid down to the floor.
July 7th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I'm glad #9 did't get hurt.

I don't allow any of my kids to play with fireworks, thats why i don't want them here. Ohhh and I suck at being a stepmom.
#12 is on the way
July 8th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'm sorry UM that the husband isn't helping any. Honestly, he should be taking care of his kid, if he can't help with yours (it really should be ours) then you shouldn't be responsible for the step-son. As for fireworks, I'm okay with sparklers, anything else makes me nervous. My FIL **** near set me on fire last year....kinda pissed me off, so this year we didn't do them with them.

FW, glad #9 was okay. I have had a few do the same thing

We had Cole's party yesterday, he had a good day. I don't know why my MIL insist upon doing it outside when it's in the 90's. By the time we were done we were all ready to go home and die. Lately the heat has been giving me headaches which is something that has never happened before.

Today I have so much to do and really don't want to.
July 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
We are used to that kind of heat. We just don't go outside unless it is in water.

Exchange student is super sweet. I hope she is having fun. We are kind of boring. And poor. She is used to being able to do stuff. The kids took her for a walk around the property. She was freaked out at the idea of seeing a snake. Hahaha!

We have listed our house for sale. The realtor has two buyers to bring this week. The house is trashed. This wont go well.
July 8th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Good luck with he house.

I really dislike the humidity. Its miserable. I can't find a swimsuit top, or I'd go swimming.

I agree it should be an "ours" thing. I always include stepson in whatever we are doing. That comment from him made me mad.

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow. That flew by. I really want a July baby, I don't see it happening. This has been an easy pregnancy.
#12 is on the way
July 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm looking forward to baby news.

I am down to 1 kid. Brought 2 to summer camp yesterday, and brought 2 to my mom and dad, one just to visit and the other to help my dad get some things done around the yard.

I planned it this way so I could do my bookkeeping uninterrupted.

My laptop is not working, and I'm working up the courage to phone and call the help line, because I'm intimidated.

It's really always something isn't it.
July 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
I wish I could be down to one kid. I need a break.

Hope you get the laptop fixed.
#12 is on the way
July 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hubby and I left the kids at home today and went to town a lone. Just us. NO kids. Had lunch at DQ and went to the sale barn where Dh bought me 4 goats

July 8th, 2013, 03:59 PM
That sounds nice minus the goats. LOL
#12 is on the way
July 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fun BM8

Hope you get a break in some shape or form UM.

Laptop fixed, except it deleted my bookkeeping program, the one I paid my accountant to set up. So now I get to pay them twice.

I have accepted that it's just one of those days, and that I'm not going to get anything done. And not anything like all the lofty plans I had of accomplishing things.

I did do a haircut, an 81 year old lady from our church who is just such a dear old lady. I always do her hair up nice and she leaves with a spring in her step.
July 8th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Can you all tell me how YOU would say Evaani when you see it.
#12 is on the way
July 8th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ee-Vaughn-ee...
That was how I originally pronounced it then for some reason I thought I saw you say it was pronounced Evan-nee.

#3 started cheer today. She's so cute! And #2 started football camp. So when the season starts #3 will cheer for #2.
~mommy~ likes this.
July 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Ee-vonn-ee

Cute cheering and footballing.

I looked at a house today that had this life sized old lady doll thing sitting in front by the door. It was the goofiest thing I have ever seen. Then I saw the taxidermist cat.
July 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ee-Vaughn-ee

FW - that is weird!!!

can I just say that I hat my computer? it is the biggest PIA lately. aside from that genealogy is killing me!!!

and pray for my daughter -- her step-daughters showed up for the weekend visit with REAALY bad lice .....again. my poor daughter is freaking out. it is a huge undertaking with all the kids and animals there as well as the furniture, bedding and car seats that need cleaning. she just went through this about 4 weeks ago, same scenario. her DH will not support her anger and fails to make his ex responsible for any of it. these girls even say that their mom doesn't make then bathe or brush their teeth. its no wonder they keep having the lice -- she is not a responsible parent at all.

~~terre~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search