I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1846Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We sold our jersey cross bull today. Was glad to get paid, but a little sad to see him go - lol not really. One less mouth to feed! YAY (more hay for my goats ha ha ha)

March 17th, 2013, 02:23 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hadn't thought about using comics. I guess I was just thinking a paper bag is pretty sturdy and he could decorate it.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
March 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm in charge of Sunday School in our church and if a kid wanted to take a Bible from church I would probably let them. I'm thinking their mom or dad would either return it to me or it would be in the right place at the right time eventuall, wherever that might be.

We're having a nice quiet Sunday, I even had a nap! My youngest has been sleeping a lot, she's got a low grade fever. Hope it gets better with a good nights sleep.
March 18th, 2013, 06:09 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I decided to go on maternity leave. I am tired of being taken advantage of at work. I'm pregnant and they expect me to work harder than the men. So, I called in and left a message this morning. See ya.
#12 is on the way
March 18th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Don't blame you UM, enjoy it!

Got a busy'ish' day ahead. Need to take Sam's car to the mechanic, it's such a piece of crap, who knows what's wrong with it.

Lupan is taking the little ones to the arcade today, was supposed to be yesterday, but we got busy and it didn't happen. Have to look at a van to possibly buy, and school the kids.
March 18th, 2013, 06:56 AM
I'm trying to convince one of my children to become a mechanic.
#12 is on the way
March 18th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We try and tell our boys the same thing UM. We also need an elecrtrician

Enjoy Materniity leave. Do you not go back until after baby?

March 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You should be home now anyway. Take some time and focus on your big kid that is home schooled now. I am glad you can do this.

I have a cold. I hate that.
March 18th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UM, can your husband not get a license because of his past alcohol problems? Just curious, because if he could drive, then he could travel to find a job. I realize how hard it is to find a job in your area. Maybe he could take your place? lol

March 18th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Yes, I will be off until after baby comes. My job is defined as heavy physical labor by OSHA, and trust me, it IS!!!! Especially when you do it correctly and aren't just lazy and expect help all day.

DH can get a license, but there will be many steps involved, first off being paying $263 and setting a court date for a 10 year old DUI. No traveling anywhere near here for jobs. He makes decent money cutting hair, and a job would mean child support taking half of everything. So that makes it pretty much not worth it, especially when he owes over 50K for his oldest son who is know 20 yo.

I have the 16 yo 75% signed up for online school next year.

Did a ton of laundry already today.
#12 is on the way
March 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you went on maternity leave UM.

I was up with my youngest off and on last night, she was really warm, but thankfully the fever went down after tylenol and now it's way back down. She watched a movie and now is sleeping again.

I permed my mom's hair, and doing laundry today too.
March 18th, 2013, 10:45 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Just another Monday.

Any of you more experienced moms have any success turning breech babies? We confirmed via ultrasound today that the baby is definitely breech - feet first. I have a version schedule for April 2nd, but I'd like to try to get him to move on his own!

March 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I kinda thought about that child support thing too UM.

I have two packages that the mail man brought me with postage due. That crap pisses me off. I pay for shipping on all my stuff, and for them to charge me extra shipping is stupid. Plus I don't even know what these things are LOL I have stuff coming, but it's not from these shippers (I don't think anyway)

Anyway, I only had a 20 here, and he didn't have change, so I couldn't pay for it, it'll have to wait til tomorrow I guess.

March 18th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
#5OTW, take a look at spinningbabies.com. I hope you can get baby to turn on their own.
March 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^^^^yes, that is the site i was going to recommend too!

~~terre~~
March 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM
You still have plenty of time, don't let them convince you otherwise. Breech and transverse babies are more common in moms with many children because we have more room from the uterus being used more often...LOL. Babies absolutely turn even at 40w and more. I had one transverse at 40w and turned head down the next morning!!

If you want to try something though, spinningbabies is the best site to check out.

Repti, you ordered something, paid shipping and still had postage due??
#12 is on the way
March 18th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been lucky and not had a breech one, but I've heard ladies reccommend that site. Good luck. Let us know how it's going! That's got to be a little stressful.

March 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Kailyn stayed head up, slightly tilted, until about a week before she was due. My doc wasn't overly concerned, just watched, she said the same as UM about some babies turn right before delivery.

All the littles are off with Lupan. I cleaned the house, without having to walk in circles, and now the house is quite and Megan and I are bored lol
March 18th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah looks that way UM. I will see when I get the pkgs. I'm thinking both had postage due. One IS from something I ordered (one of Jayde's b-day presents), the other might be something I got for 'free' which sucks cuz I have to pay something for it anyway. booo

I've never had a breech baby yet either.

March 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope that baby turns for you number5. (you be number 5 then I'll be #5 lol)

My 15 year old isn't talking to me, which suits me just fine, with the mood she's in all we'd do is fight anyways. I'll talk to her again tomorrow, when she's ready to reason with again. Must be tough having me as your mom

I'm debating what to do with my youngest, she is much better than yesterday but not back to her old self yet. Maybe I'll send her for a half day.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search