I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2354Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2013, 05:42 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
mommy, he is supposed to be a senior this year. He is a little behind from screwing around. He should graduate 2014, so that's what I am hoping for. He has been to a different school every year of high school.

I melted yesterday too. Today we are supposed to be 95 with 85-90% humidity, so it will feel like 105-108. The lil window a/c doesn't work so well with a dozen people crammed in the back room.
#12 is on the way
July 18th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Do you have a fan sitting by the AC? I find that it really helps keep the coolness spread out. We're hot, triple digits, but not humid, only hot and smokey. It's messing with my allergies big time. I'm afraid of a sinus infection cause I'm really struggling with it.

Lordy, yesterday after Lupan brought the kids home I wanted to kill them. To much fun and not enough sleep! Kailyn through a fit because she wanted to go to Miranda's (his GF), but she had to work, and the only reason she wanted to go is because I wouldn't let her do something. The little turd!
July 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I have typed this 3 times. J/M keeps eating them.

Yes, fans in the back by a/c. Too much going in and out.

Hope you feel better.
#12 is on the way
July 18th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Sorry about the allergies, that must be tough wanting to just get away from the AIR!

UM the heat wave here is nuts, too. My sunburn finally healed so I'm going to swim with the kids after their soccer practice today, I think. Until then, it's just blasting A/C and staying indoors drinking tons of water. We're expecting storms and a cool down (at least to the 80s instead of 90s) tomorrow. Hope it actually happens!

DH had a root canal today. Neither of us have ever needed as much as a cavity filled, so I was nervous for him. Especially since he said he was going to do it without the gas (just the local anesthetic) and ibuprofen. I thought he was nuts. An hour later, he's home and fine! He even said HE would take the big kids to soccer practice since he took the day off work for the procedure. Yay!

I've suddenly been bitten with the "time to get ready for baby" bug. I rearranged the car seats this morning to make room for everyone and I've washed all the clothes and linens and made the postpartum recovery shopping list for the pharmacy. Pretty much all that's left is to get some meals put away for the kids for a few days while I'll be gone and finish knitting baby's blanket--which I'm almost done with. I'm hoping to be finished with everything I can do on my own by the end of the weekend, although I don't think DH is really going to have time to haul furniture around etc until next Thursday. That's ok, I'm only 35w3d right now, I should have time. (my ticker is a day behind and I'm too lazy to change it) I have my LAST high risk appointment on Monday and, as long as she's still growing well and the blood flow is still good, I should just be at the "waiting game" stage!

July 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well some of the clothes I ordered online, for the first time ever, have arrived. can I just say that so far.....SUCCESS! I am wearing a new dress as i type and it fits beautifully. the skort was perfect too. and the plaid shorts....right on the money! I have another dress to try on after it is done drying. I tried to order another skort and another of the dress I have on but they are sold out already. now waiting for the rest of the order that is on back-order. its exciting -- now I know why BM8 gets so excited when the truck brings her goodies.

~~terre~~
July 18th, 2013, 02:14 PM
No nesting here. Not really, at least not like before. I washed the baby bag. I did clean the upstairs room (mine/dh and lil kids)...but it was out of boredom.

Glad the clothes fit Terre!! Thats always great when you order online!

We are supposed to cool down by Saturday I believe. If the over paid and always wrong weather people didn't get it wrong again.
#12 is on the way
July 18th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Jenilope, your girls are beauties! Love the picture!

MIL, glad everything fit. I'm shaped so weird I have to try everything on. Kinda annoying.

Um, fingers crossed that the weatherman are right. Today on the Today show Al was giving the weather report and showing everywhere that was above 90, which was a huge part of the country. Anyways he goes something along the line of "in the next few days, there should be a shift and things should cool down". Cut to the new map...yeah, most places do cool down. Then you look at where I live and it's still bright *** red lol.
July 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally ovulating and rocking the dh's world. I don't need another baby but I feel like a teenager in the bak of a Chevy. I think that is the greatest benefit to living ntnp.
July 18th, 2013, 05:15 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fw~ I will live vicariously through you.
Jen...~ beautiful pic. of your lovely dd's. Glad your dh did ok.
Wahoo for online clothes that fit.
I am also wearing a new dress I ordered from old navy today. LOVE it. I ordered black. It's tshirt material, so lightweight and soft. Perfect for the 90*+ weather we are having. Only thing I'm not thrilled with about it is it has a pocket, smaller than, but like a pocket T.
Oldnavy.com | Old Navy
We picked the first stuff from our garden. Fresh green beans, had them with dinner....The adults appreciated them...
Honey do list helper is awesome...everyone should have one . Same with a cleaning lady..Mine is on "vacation" this week. We hired another one who will be coming the one day a week that the other one does not. Just M-F.
Dd3 (2yo) killed a poor little baby toad today . She kept showing me it and telling me it was cute...(inside the house)
Jenilope likes this.
July 18th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love the pic, Jenilope!

Fw, you crack me up!!

Right now we are waiting for 8pm so the kids can get half price milkshakes. We're so cheap, lol!
July 18th, 2013, 06:37 PM
I want pizza and ice cream every day after 37+ weeks of eating healthy!!
Jenilope likes this.
#12 is on the way
July 18th, 2013, 06:50 PM
We are so cheap we would wait for half price shakes and then make them share!
July 18th, 2013, 07:01 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Steak and shake has half price shakes from 2-4 pm and am M-F. They are delicious too.
July 19th, 2013, 07:05 AM
1,2,3,10 are on an excursion to caverns and springs. 4,5,6 are at art camp. 7,8 watching Mickey Mouse club house, 9 is napping. Dishes are done, laundry is done. Why do sahm complain?
July 19th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Sounds like a good day FW.

I am too broke to even afford half price shakes. We did buy vanilla ice cream, bananas and chocolate syrup so Laliyaah could make shakes. $6 and it will make enough shakes for everyone to have two.
#12 is on the way
July 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Our ice cream party in the park was canceled due to rain. So I let the ones at home eat all the ice cream they could. 4,5 each had two bowls. 6,7 each had 1.5. 8,9 each had one. I had one.

The four big girls have a party tonight after being at the caverns and springs all day. I had to hire a babysitter so dh and I could go to a free dinner at the country club.
UrbanMomma, ~mommy~ and MIL2lissy8 like this.
July 19th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Ohhh enjoy your dinner FW.
Farmers-wife likes this.
#12 is on the way
July 19th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I'm looking forward to dessert.
~mommy~ and MIL2lissy8 like this.
July 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
FW--have a nice night out!

We made ice cream with DH's grandmother's old ice cream maker on Sunday. The week before that we did a "thermodynamics" lesson an let the kids make ice cream in zip loc bags. I don't have much of a sweet tooth when I'm pregnant, so I haven't been too tempted to over-indulge and they LOVE making it almost as much as eating it! Our latest batch was peach frozen custard and it's pretty darn good!

Thanks for the compliments on my girls, too <3 I figured it was time I share them and I love how that particular picture captures exactly how surly my youngest is right now, lol
~mommy~ and AmiraX4 like this.

July 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Jenilope your girls are beautiful in their yellow sundresses!!!

We make our own blizzards here with candy bars and vanilla ice cream!! I use my souper maker kitchen tool thingy and it turns out yummmo!!

Did you all see the report from baskin robins on how your favorite flavor can tell what type of personality you are???

Kids are playing in the warm weather with their water sprayers/soakers. I got caught in the cross spray lool.. going to make cheeseburgers for dinner tonight and then watch that ABC news channel show " What would you do?" then wake up knowing that I only have 1 day for my section!! yyaahhh oooo

Hope everyone has a super duper weekend!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search