I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2272Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
amira, that's great that baby is coming so soon!!!!!

ice cream...mmmm. I love mint chip but my fave is either coffee or rainbow sherbet. wonder what all that would mean to baskin robbins?

sadly my weekend plans are changed, and not necessarily for the best. grrrr hormonal daughters!!!!

oh and I added a new post to the private forum.

~~terre~~
July 19th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything goes well and smoothly for your surgery! Looking forward to baby news soon!
July 20th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Hope everything goes well with the baby Amira!
July 20th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Amira, I was just thinking of you yesterday, remembering baby was coming soon--thanks for updating us! I hope everything goes smoothly today and that you recover quickly--can't wait to hear baby has arrived!

July 20th, 2013, 08:56 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Good luck with baby.

Please stop talking about ice cream!!! LOL

15 hrs with no internet, it's finally back on. Yay!

Its slightly less humid today.
#12 is on the way
July 20th, 2013, 10:43 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for babies. Good luck.
ds3 has been asking me for an ice cream sandwich for about 24 hours. He caught honey do list helper having one. I told ds no because he keeps getting into snacks without asking, and well then this am uh,,,have breakfast.

3 youngest dc keep finding baby toads and itty bitty tree frogs (what we refer to as sticky toes ) My little 2yo though has already squished one she brought it in the other day to take a nap with her.....
poor little toad didn't stand a chance. I wish she/ they would either leave them alone or be more gentle with them.

Last edited by ~mommy~; July 20th, 2013 at 10:47 AM.
July 20th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Matilda and Evelyn had their last swimming lessons for the session this morning. Evelyn is still a bit scared of the water, and has 4-5 of the 12 skills that need improvement, but I'm really proud of her for being so brave and trying so hard because I know she'd rather just sit on the edge and put her feet in. Matilda passed every skill for her level except jumping in unassisted, but her teacher noted she likes to pretend she can't swim! Such a little diva, totally playing for extra attention. At home she swims like a fish! I almost laughed out loud when I read that comment, my little jerk. lol

To celebrate, we took them to Chick Fil A for a special treat. I think DH and I might have appreciated that "treat" more than the kids, lol.

People keep talking about how glad they are that the heat "broke." Sure, it's not 97 anymore, but really, is 87 THAT much better? I still want to stay inside!

July 20th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah, Jen. LOL The heat broke, we were 95 yesterday, and 88 today....BUT the humidity is lower, so it is better.

Yay for the girls and their swimming lessons. Funny about pretending she can't swim.
Jenilope likes this.
#12 is on the way
July 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's still hot and humid here! I wish we could get a break.

I found someone closer to supply us with eggs, priced cheaper too...but...as I was paying she was like 'now these have been with a rooster'...eek! does that mean I'm going to find partially developed chicks in my eggs?? Not too sure this is going to work out!
July 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
^^^oh dear - I hope not!!!!

afm, we took 3 of the grands to a small waterpark today - our first visit there. after about two and a half-ish (at most) hours, the thunder started and guess what? everybody out and inside the building. DIL checked the weather map on her phone and the storm coming in was HUGE!!! it had been sprinkling for us most of the time we were there. so we went home. kind of disappointing that we didn't get the full day for what we spent but even more that they did not give any refunds or free passes for another day. the kids that had reserved for birthday parties got totally screwed.

we are going out with friends tonight to celebrate their 40 -something anniversary. PF Changs for dinner.

~~terre~~
July 20th, 2013, 04:02 PM
They won't develop if they were collected and kept cool. The hen only lays one egg a day and it takes a few days for her to get her whole set of eggs ready to sit on. Then she sits and they start growing.

We are at Cfa with coupons for the kids meals from vbs. $15 for 9 of us to eat! Love that math!
July 20th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Private post.

I'm over all this heat and then rain followed by more heat.

July 20th, 2013, 06:26 PM
MIL, sorry about the rain, but happy anniversary!

FW--$15 for 9 of you is awesome!!

We had friends visit tonight. We have had someone visiting for 12 out of the 20 days of July, plus DH has had class or meetings on 6 of those 8 "free" days--I am SO over July! Thank goodness all that's left is a midterm for DH and then waiting for baby to come.

Swam with the kids and our friends this afternoon, they all did really well, even the baby, and it is such a relief to be weightless for a while.

July 20th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I gave haircuts to the boys and DH. They look much better now! My back hurts though from the weight of my belly while leaning over. After I rest I need to go sew up the last 7-8 diapers I cut out. Then I'll be hurting some more! Once the diapers get snaps, then my baby preparation will be done and I can "enjoy" the rest of my pg! I'm excited to be ready this early! My goal was the end of the month as I'm afraid of something happening with a twin pg and me being left with a to do list.

July 20th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah jenilope -- my bff is celebrating their 45th anniversary!!!! and yes they were teens when they wed. I love her!!!! it was a fun night but now its time to sleep!

~~terre~~
July 21st, 2013, 06:52 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
While cleaning up the yard around the animal pens today, we found a praying mantis. Kids were thrilled. I put pics in my blog.

July 21st, 2013, 11:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't seen a praying mantis in yrs!

I got all my diapers sewn. My brother is going to help put the snaps on this weekend! I'm ready for babies now!!!!! I hope that they stay put until at least October!
Jenilope likes this.

July 22nd, 2013, 06:40 AM
1 is at school, 2,3 left for church sleep away camp, 4,5 are at 4h day camp. So I have to do the dishes, laundry, bathroom, etc. I want to go to camp.

I think I have a yeast infection.
July 22nd, 2013, 07:22 AM
Yuck, hate those.

I broke a tooth, need to see dentist, but they won't see me until they get approval from midwife, and they aren't answering their phone!!
#12 is on the way
July 22nd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Praying mantis creep me out, their little hands...creepy lol

Yuck to the yeast infection. Thankfully I've only had 2 in my life because of antibiotics. That was more then enough for me!

UM, sorry about that. Our dentist out here won't touch a pregnant woman and if they do she has to sign a butt load of waivers.

Not much here, have a cold, had pink eye, just feel icky!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search