I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2201Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanted something cheesy to eat, so I sent my husband for pizza. Dominos. He should be back any minute.

Phone has been ringing like crazy.

We got a red wildfire scooter for $100 - well, actually we paid $70 and the seller asked me to bake $30 worth of cookies (10 dozen). I said deal. We need to do some minor repairs to it, and then we'll probably flip it.

July 22nd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...26886618_n.jpg

what IS this?

it is hanging out on my ac unit and its enormous!

~~terre~~
July 22nd, 2013, 10:08 AM
some kind of beetle

July 22nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
BM8 congrats on the scooter deal!

UM sorry about your tooth! I hope you're feeling better before tonight!

Has anyone heard from Amira? I've been thinking about her and hoping baby is safely here and that she's recovering well.

I had my LAST high-risk OB visit this morning. Dr. said the mass on the placenta is no longer a danger and I'm released solely to the care of my regular OB where I'll have weekly check ups and non-stress tests until she arrives. I'm feeling grateful. I'm also hoping she plans to arrive sooner rather than later because I'm feeling huge and grouchy and DONE. lol

Mom to four beautiful girls

Matilda (6), Evelyn (4), Adelaide (2), Cecily (1)

July 22nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Ten lined june beetle. If you eat it raw it's an aphrodisiac.
Farmers-wife likes this.

July 22nd, 2013, 12:59 PM
Repti--EWWW!! How did anyone discover that?! lol I think I'll stick to chocolates!

Just saw that the princess had her baby today, a boy. I thought for sure she was having a girl! DH has been teasing me all month wondering who will have their baby first--her or me (obvs her, she was due way earlier than me, I think!) but all day he's been telling me that the princess "beat" me, it's been kind of funny.

July 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eat it! Eat it!
July 22nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought the royal baby was a girl as well!

That is a huge beetle!!!

July 22nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Ewww, eat it? I just threw up in my mouth

BM8, good deal!

I thought girl also, they are due for some more girls, maybe the brother will be the one to have some...if he ever get's married.

Pissed at Lupan, sometimes...yeah, I just don't get it.
July 22nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
No thanks on the beetle.

I'm beyond cranky, I am bordering homicidal.
#12 is on the way
July 22nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jenifer, sounds like it may be baby time! Nothing like a hormonal rage to bring on labor!!!!
Jenilope and MIL2lissy8 like this.

July 23rd, 2013, 07:44 AM
I hope soon. I'm still okay with baby being in there, it's the other kids are driving me crazy though.

I got a call from my oldest son last night at midnight. My second son, 16 yo, has been spending all his time at his apartment because he is hanging out with the 18 yo girl who lives downstairs. Well last night they went to jail together. My 16 yo and his "girlfriend." She got into a fight with her neighbor, a 30 yo woman, and punched her in the mouth. The woman said my son pushed her, so he went too. My oldest son saw the whole thing and said Aaron (16yo) never touched the lady was just trying to get his girlfriend to go inside. So I got to pick my son up from jail at 2am. Yep. 39 weeks pg and picking older kids up from jail. Had to look good.

The cop said it was all "he said, she said" so he will most likely be referred to Youth Assistance.

When he left last night around 9pm the last thing I told him was "stay out of trouble." sigh. This kid.
#12 is on the way
July 23rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my. Sorry. Is this the same one who was in the mele at the basket ball game?
July 23rd, 2013, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
wow, jen ~~~ never a break. God be with you sister -- I lived this life of late night phone calls and wayward children. it will pass, although if you keep having babies, it may just hang on for a while.....

~~terre~~
July 23rd, 2013, 08:30 AM
Yes, FW, this is the same kid as basketball game. We never heard anything about that, even though his "dad" has already gone through court and been sentenced to probation for it. I guess since that one blew over he had to find himself another issue.

Hopefully, Terre, I will have a "good" kid in there every so often. Maybe? LOL
#12 is on the way
July 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Oh Jen, I'm sorry to hear about your stressful night--especially since you were already needing a break. I'm glad to hear there won't be any official charges and hopefully he'll heed your warnings and stay out of trouble for a while!

I think my 3 1/2 year old had a migraine yesterday. She was totally fine all day, then at 6:00 came to me crying that her head hurt and covering her eyes. She fell asleep on the couch and didn't even wake up when we took her to her bed. About 3.5-4 hours later she woke up and threw up every hour until 6 this morning and now she's totally fine. Never had any other symptoms, either. Very strange. Although I'm glad it was DH who slept on her floor and held her bucket and ran the steam cleaner. I didn't get a ton of sleep, but I'm doing a lot better than I would be if I had his job last night. I'm glad she's feeling better today though!
I have to take her in for her preschool physical this afternoon. This is her first annual check up since she was potty trained, so it's the first time the ped has asked for a urine sample. I coached her through it but she (rightly) thought it was very strange. She was scared someone would make her drink it, and I assured her that was not the case and the dr. just wants to look at it to make sure she's healthy. She has decided the doctor is "pretty weird." lol

Oh! I forgot to update you guys--baby and I were officially released from high-risk care yesterday! At 36 weeks she's in the 57th percentile, estimated to be 6lbs 6oz already. The mass on the placenta is not causing any problems and is not expected to. Now I just see my regular OB for weekly check ups and NSTs and wait for baby to decide it's time to come! And, she's head down and low, I'm bouncing on my ball a lot to try to encourage her to stay that way!
UrbanMomma and MIL2lissy8 like this.

July 23rd, 2013, 11:00 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Even the 'good' ones pull dumb stunts, it's just part of their underdeveloped brains lol

jenilope- glad you got the all clear!

I've had one late night call, which I didn't hear and my MIL had to go get her. That was an ugly exchange between the two of them. It was an MIP, she'd had a beer much earlier in the day, so when the cops questioned her she said yeah. This had been hours later though. My MIL like to exaggerate and said the officer said Sam was being rude and obnoxious, Sam swore she wasn't so I called the officer. He said Sam was a sweet girl and very respectful. My MIL tried to tell me that I was lying, so I called him in front of her...yeah she shut up.

Then there was Megan and her friends, they thought it would be cool to break into school property. The school didn't press charges so the officers just had us come pick up our kids.

Never had this with the boys, only my girls lol
July 23rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Hey, I was my mom's "wild child" and my brothers were saints. My mom had to pick me up at 16 from two different police stations in one night. I was awful. My 16 yo hasn't even touched my level. LOL

The police did say my son was polite and respectful. At least he is to someone.

I have a headache.
#12 is on the way
July 23rd, 2013, 01:55 PM
Been working outside all day. Cleaned up 3 chicken pens, moved birds, mowed all the yard, and started on another project all before the rain hit.

And update to my private post.

July 24th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good morning ladies!

« School | Large Families | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search