I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2495Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2013, 12:38 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
After I have a baby I always get odd PP bleeding. It will be really heavy, taper off, get heavy again, seem like its over then get heavy again. Ughh. Just call your OB if it seems off.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
August 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
In an ironic turn of events...I will be filing for legal separation Monday instead. No private post...it's not even worth it.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

August 10th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm gonna need more information. Private or otherwise.

Amira, that sounds like a lot of bleeding. I would call.
August 10th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
cortney - WHAT???!!! yes, you must make a private post.

~~terre~~
August 10th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Amira, call your doc it's better safe then sorry. I can say that mine were also very different. Some super heavy and others barely a trickle, but all would last for weeks.

Cortney, I'm with FW....more info, but either way. I am sorry

FW, hope your day was/is better then your night.

Well Megan misplaced/lost my ATM debit card. I have Ted's account so transferred money over the phone, only what I thought I would need. Get to Walmart and they are having an amazing 50% off sale. I got all of Aidens presents for around $20 when I spent over $50 for the same thing for Cole lol Plus I got Lupan and new football for his birthday and a ton of scented candles. Didn't think I'd have enough, but I did.......I could have transferred more but it's such a pain to do over the phone. All I have left is to finish Lupans present, and get the cupcakes.

We're doing Aiden and Lupans party at this water park (it's a public pool but with toys and slides), and then going to the park for the party part.
August 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Cortney, sorry. (((hugs)))

m2m, have fun.

Went to my moms and went for a walk around the block. It hurts so bad to walk and I am so slow. The little kids made it around the block four times on their bikes in the time it took us to walk once.
~mommy~ likes this.
August 10th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love your siggy UM.

I would like to know too Courtney. I am always here for all of you. I removed most of you (some added me back), on FB because of my last escapade.
I am here, but I thought I should inform you all that I'm a horrible racist, and other than that am not allowed to have an opinion lmao.

SOOO OTHER than that. I am making my big shopping list for monday. It's around 25 dinner meals this time, and Rob is doing our local coho derby. He should be home soon hopefully. He was gone for a week at school before this, and I would like some time with him.

Before he left we went to texas roadhouse. Not sure if any of you have them, but they're just a **** chain like applebees, or chilis or any other out of the box crap place. First off we got our app AFTER we got our meal. Rob complained, so they took our meals back and gave us free drinks til we finished our app. THEN his ribs were dry as donkey crap (I assume it's dry, cuz, you know they eat hay and stuff) so the manager came and comped our whole meal. We still tipped the server and stuff, but I'll never go back. We went for a walk on the pier after that, and had ice cream at a real local place. It is honestly good ice cream. Even for Rob's being bottom of the bucket (literally).

August 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Glad to see you back repti.

I'm still tired from last night.
August 10th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
canning, canning, and more canning. I'm over green beans.

momtothe6th I'm so sorry

August 10th, 2013, 09:48 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Thanks for the advice!!! My bleeding has calmed down quite a bit! I just cant stand seeing blood or anything so itt just freaks me out. But I have an appt with my OB on Tues.
UrbanMomma and mom2many2010 like this.
August 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
fw sorry you had a bad night. hope your day got better.
um sorry ur still preggo....just remember, while most uncomfortable, they are much easier to take care of in utero Your story about your walk made me lol. Not the pain part...the littles part. Oh and I also love ur siggy.
mil LOVE the story!!!! wish I heard them more....that's how family is supposed to be and what we are teaching not only our dc, but the people we bring into our circle "family" as well. dd1 even told me recently, when I told her we were having "company" and that her presence was required. She asked "who" I told her 2 names. She said the one is family, and the other is almost family
M2t6th omgoodness!!!!!! I'm so sorry...I totally understand not caring to share, but if/when you ever do we are (obviously) all here for you.
amira I always bled for MANY weeks postpartum are u sure it's not "normal"? If your "mother's intuition" thinks it's not then yea, absolutely call your dr.
star did you have success??
m2m sorry about your card. hope it turns up. YAY about your savings.
repti good to see you again...what happened? "last escapade"? Big shopping list sounds like a lot of work, good luck. Sorry your dinner out was awful, glad they handled it well.
bm8 I admire your ability to do that, I need to learn. also....green beans are delicious

Had an awesome time last night. I experienced a few firsts. Never been to a girls event of any kind. We went to a concert (which I've been to many, but) never did the whole tailgate thing, which we also did yesterday. My friend who invited me, I was informed too late, it's her birthday today. She didn't want anyone to know/feel obligated to bring gifts, she just wanted us all to have fun. Anyway, she brought the food, our "driver" (also close to family status) grilled it....OMG!!!!! filet minon!!!! and awesome veggies!!!!! the food was phenomenal!!!!! Missed the opening act... saw a blip on the big screen....main act was cool. Went back to friends (oh and btw she has actually already achieved family status) house had a bonfire met more people and after a while was returned safely to my home where I was greeted at around 230 am by my mom....and my 2yo!!!! sitting up on the kitchen counter all bright eyed and bushy tailed....
UrbanMomma likes this.
August 10th, 2013, 11:12 PM
Gee I love when 2yo's are all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 2am. *rolleyes* LOL Glad you had a good time.

****, Beth, did you delete everyone. I was wondering where you'd gone on FB too, but knew you were taking a break, so I didn't think about it much. I still like you even if you are racist. We have that chain here, never been though, sorry the food sucked, glad they comped it.

Its 1 am and I can't sleep because my broken tooth is bothering me again. Waiting for the medicine to kick in.
August 10th, 2013, 11:35 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
um~ oh I'm so sorry you are dealing with tooth pain in addition to the pain of ur dd trying to fall out, so you can't walk...That's just unnecessary roughness and well just plain mean. Can you go Monday to get your tooth fixed...well assuming you are not in the hospital having your dd?
I am up too. House is quiet. Dh came home tonight, He was not feeling well, so I rubbed his back til he fell asleep...dc woke him up twice!!!
I know teen dd is awake....she slept ALL DAY!!! She came out, chatted, ate and returned to her room.
I am heading to bed soon.
August 11th, 2013, 05:32 AM
I have to wait until baby comes out to get the tooth fixed. She is being very stubborn......so she fits in well here, already.

Time to get ready for Zay's bday party. I have to make pasta salad, the child LOVES pasta salad. We are also having coleslaw, chips, BBQ ribs, hot dogs, hamburgers and cake n ice cream. I made chocolate cupcakes with green frosting because he is having a TMNT bday.
August 11th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Mommy, it sounds like a GREAT time, maybe the 2 year old wanted to hear all about it lol

UM, I just noticed your signature LMBO! She's coming, slowly but surely she'll be here. Oh and Aiden loves pasta salad also, it's always his request at dinner time.

So I screwed up. Today is Lupans birthday, and tomorrow is Aidens, for some **** reason I had that backwards in my head lol
~mommy~ likes this.
August 11th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Happy birthday to Lupan! I don't think it's too hard to mix up birthdays when they are close together. I am thankful that my kids each have their own month lol

UM, I'm sure your little girl will pop out soon. She has to. We're ready for pics I know, you're just ready.

~mommy~ sounds like you had a lot of fun!

repti good to see you!

More canning today. Ground beef this morning and then more. green. beans.

August 11th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Is it mean of me to not want the neighbor kids all over at my house playing on all my kids stuff? If something gets broken it will just be "oh well" and I don't have money to replace the kids toys. Zay just got his new skateboard ramp and as soon as it was out ....here come the neighbor kids.
August 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM
No. Tell them to go home.
UrbanMomma likes this.
August 11th, 2013, 10:27 AM
i agree with FW

August 11th, 2013, 11:30 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Just thought I would share a quick pic here of Daliyah. I dont normally share pics on here of my children so not sure how long I will keep it up but here she is..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search