I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2435Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
LOL, that's the problem! The husband and I aren't having enough sex!

I only have Cole home this morning, and I still got up before 7...**** internal clock! Last night Lupan came out to help his dad do something, and the littles (read Kailyn) begged to go home with him. He said yes, and the rest of them followed lol

My dog is in heat, a month earlier then she should be...ugh...**** dog. Luckily our vet is going to fix her tomorrow, we just have to do the pre-surgery exam this afternoon. If I had somewhere to send her this time it wouldn't be a big deal, but I don't. I mean I have Lupan but I don't think he'd do it.
August 19th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Unfixed dogs are disgusting, and nasty. That rat dog we have isn't fixed, she has to wait til taxes. I just keep her in the kennel all the time, she's retarded anyway. If I let her out she tries to vag all over the other dogs, even though they're fixed. Nasty gross, little mongrel. Of course her previous owner bred her because that's the only "job" she'll ever have (Read: 3 kids by 3 different men right after one another), and then decided she didn't want the dog anymore. Just because I don't like most dogs doesn't mean I wanted her to die (humane society) so rat dog is here.

August 19th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I didn't even notice she was in heat, it was something one of the males did that made me notice and the go hmmmmm. She only had the one set of pup's, and that was early on. No nastiness from her. I also wouldn't want to see a pup put down
August 19th, 2013, 09:36 AM
We've had this guy for about 1.5 months too. He's 9, so he just sleeps all the time, like Matrix. He's in our bedroom right now sleeping in fact. He can't replace Katie, but he's a good dog.

My mom doesn't like him, because he's a "bully breed", and whenever he wants attention he'll put his mouth on your arm lol.

August 19th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Awe...look at that face! Part pit? He reminds me of Sam's dog Ace.
August 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
People are scared of Einstein cause he looks pitty. He's the foster boxer I ended up keeping. He has a muted gene that makes him a lighter color than a usual brindle boxer and the so called 'breeders' never docked his tail. He's a sweet heart though.
August 19th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Most people can't pick out a pit in a line up. There are so many dogs that have similar features. that's why when Sam was getting her place she said no, he isn't full and while some can see it in his face, he is also half border collie.
August 19th, 2013, 11:58 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
EVERYONE here has a pit, everyone. The people across the street have a pit and it came out the front door on the mailman. Then the people down the street have a pit and it will get out and chase people.

People walk with big sticks around here, because of the pits.

I want to get a bouncer seat for the baby, so I have somewhere to put her down, but can't find one less than $40 at the store and just crap on CL.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
August 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
They have this one on amazon....

Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Bouncer, Mocha Butterfly: Baby

If you want to borrow my Prime account. I even think I can add one more person to my account. No ones using it, so it wouldn't be a big deal to me.........?
August 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM
You don't save baby stuff UM? I make that mistake all the time. The only thing I have yet is the moby wrap, and some unisex clothing. The rest I had to sell a bit ago because we were short on cash. OH well I guess, there is at least guaranteed to be one tax season before we'd have another

Yeah he's either a pit-ish, or a boxer dalmatian. He looks almost identical to the neighbor's friend's dog. Like if they were at a distance I probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart. Matrix is also pit-ish lol

He's so vicious see:

lol

Both of the dogs let themselves out the door randomly, they don't go anywhere though, just go lay in the yard. The white one is a bit more stubborn when people walk past he wants to go say hi, and wont listen when you call him back up. He doesn't run at anyone he just waddles his way down there. I think his hips are getting bad. We're the house that dogs come to to die. lol No stupid pee on my floor/run away/eat my food when I leave it for 10 seconds puppies allowed here.

August 19th, 2013, 08:57 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
UM, congrats on Evaani. She's beautiful!! And she looks much bigger than her stats would lead you to believe.

Momto6, guess you better pull that picture down of your little one .... Honestly, I don't know when we got so uptight about naked pictures. They're babies! If you were posting them of your 13-year-old, clearly that would be a different story. But, I have known for a long time that there are very few people in the world with any common sense.

I'm with all you other mommas who are jealous of having a little baby. My youngest is only 4 months old. In the hospital, I thought, "Yep, I'm done. I can't do this again." By the time we were home for a week, I started thinking, "Yeah, just one more...." Better stop even typing that before hubby shoots me!!

New picture in progress......
August 20th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Yeah, I am not one of those moms who has tons of baby stuff on hand. I haven't had a swing or pack n play or really any other big baby gear in a few babies. There is just no room. I only have three bottles and one smallish bag of baby clothes too. LOL. A bunch of that I got from Terre too.

We did go find a bouncer for $25 at Kmart. It will work, and I will probably sell it as soon as she outgrows it, because I have no where to keep it.

Today is Elijaah's last day of 2 in 1's for football. Thank goodness, almost two weeks of getting him to football at 7am.

Tomorrow is Aaron's court date.
August 20th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I have a lot of baby stuff, but some of it's been loaned out so much that it's had to be tossed.

I hated 2 a days (what they are called out here), glad it's almost over!

Headed out to take Layla for her surgery. She did good at the vet, once she was no longer scared, of course dog treats didn't hurt either lol
August 20th, 2013, 11:27 AM
We call them 2 a day's here too. Luckily, we don't have to worry about them for a while.
Speaking of football, how do I get my son to be more outgoing on the field. He doesn't like to hit. He's never been a hitter ever. I'm starting to think I should sign my girls up cause they'd have no problem plowing through someone.
August 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
They are called two a days here too...LOL, I just keep calling them the wrong thing.
mom2many2010 likes this.
August 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Noah doesn't do sports, don't feel bad. He quit boy scouts and wrestling. Oh well. The girls want to do sports but I can't afford them. I can barely afford paying for actual school.

We're behind in Rob's truck payment so they called me pretending to be a repo company yesterday. #1, they can't repo, they never sent a certified letter, so they don't know for a fact we've been receiving correspondence. #2 WI is a self help repo state, so unless they take us to court, Rob can just say "get away from my truck" OR hook his boat up to it, and they can't take it. They are not allowed to call police for help (civil) and they are not allowed to touch any property/locks/anything attached to the vehicle. They could be charged with theft. #3 the company they are 'pretending' to be is from AZ. Really? You're so dumb you can't look up a company here and fake being them? ANYWAY, we're not even 2 months behind and owe less than 2500 on the truck. They start calling THE DAY payment is due for that month. NEVER EVER go through a small company for a loan. They're all Dicks.

August 20th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Repti, it sounds like the place the kids got their loans from. If the payment isn't there first thing in the morning, on the day it is due, they start hounding them. Sam had 14 phone calls in an 8 hour span. Technically it wasn't late yet, and they still hounded her after she made the payment cause it hadn't registered in their computers yet and kept trying to convince her to pay it over the phone. She refused to double pay because their computers were slow.

Well Layla is home, and completely miserable. Sadly she is also still very enticing to the boys cause it will take a few days for her scent to calm down, only now it's more important that she stays away from the boys cause it can rip her stitches...inside and out.

This leads to a private post.... (gonna go write it now).
August 20th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Starchaser's Avatar Regular
Repti thats horrible. I can't believe they called pretending to be collectors, that it ridiculous!!! You would think that they would be at least professional and perhaps give you some leniency for at least a month before calling. Sadly we don't live in the most stable of economic times right now, and money can be tight for everyone. I hope that it works out for you honey.
Cortney, don't feel bad my daughter is the athlete in this family. My boys are more technical minded..little gamers,lego masters,lol. I have tried pretty much everything to get them into some sports...alas they win,lol.
My day has been going pretty much the way the rest of the month has proved to be...the s*its!!! I have a little guy(K) with an ear infection, one with aching legs(M)(he has juvenile arthritis) and an eye appoint for the 3rd(J) to discuss the 3rd eye surgery. My vacuum broke today and my cream colored living room rug is covered with thick black hair. I tried to pick it up by hand...just picture it,lol!! Then to boot my youngest sons tire burst and he skinned out his whole knee...did I mention dh has friends coming by tonight? SIGH!! Boy life is grand
August 20th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Starchaser's Avatar Regular
Oh and right now my youngest just got stung twice by a wasp on the arm...yikes!!
August 20th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Oh, OUCH!!

Repti, that really sucks!

I'm just going to be happy that he is stinking with it even though I'm not sure he is enjoying it. He says he doesn't understand what is going on and that's why he hangs back. The coaches never give him any one on one time. His dad isn't here and they don't care what the moms think. It just makes me sad cause if dh could be home things would be really different for him.
UrbanMomma likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search