I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2259Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Blanket is such a cute idea!

I've done an overnight oatmeal in the crock, it was really yummy. MIL I've seen that but something about eggs cooking all night gives me the heebie geebies lol

Repti, Well what are you waiting for? The lottery won't play itself LMBO

FW, hope DD is feeling better now.

Sam's car should have been done today. The part that was replace right before Christmas, that was faulty, gave out, so it's still under warranty. Then the mechanic went home sick today, so maybe tomorrow. Hopefully, I miss not having my car.
March 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Veteran
#5: We don't have any teens yet. However, my husband has this saying that he's been teaching the kids since they were teeny-tiny: "If you fight with daddy, you LOSE."
Applies to mommy's, too.

And I absolutely hate bra shopping. I can never find anything that's comfortable AND supportive.
March 19th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Repti, our young eagles thing was a one day event. The pilots all came in from all around and they took kids up two or three at a time. There were hot dogs and sodas and we could walk around the parked planes, look in, talk to the pilots. There was no reason to worry about creepers. The flights were about 15 minutes long.

#1 is fine now. Thanks for your concerns.
March 20th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's what I kinda assumed it would be like. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't unfavorable. You know used the right form of there, doesn't post pictures of himself that only a 13 year old thug would find cool.. etc LOL

I will call about it when actual 'spring' gets here. I don't think they fly in winter.

My average sized bumps are easy to shop for. I don't understand why every brand thinks my size needs an under wire and padding though. I don't WANT to make them look bigger and perky-er.

March 20th, 2013, 06:47 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Pretty excited! My sister had my nephew this morning! They induced her yesterday because of her continued high blood pressure. Both mom and baby seem to be doing well, and I get to see them this weekend. She was 3 days behind me so she was 3 1/2 weeks early. Rough labor for her, kind of like my 4th. But she has the reward for it!!
Jenilope likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Congrats to your sister!

I am having lunch with my BFF today! I really need to finish painting, pack, and clean. But why do that when there is lunch to be has, games to be played, and math to be taught!
MIL2lissy8 likes this.
March 20th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
christine - congrats on the new nephew. that's so cool that your lil guy will have a cousin his own age to grow up with!!!

~~terre~~
March 20th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hooray for a new nephew! Congratulations. My younger 3 have cousins on both sides the same age as them, it's pretty cool.

I have what my youngest had, I don't remember ever having a fever in my adult life, but I definetly had one last night. Weird right?

I have my course this afternoon, and tonight I'm headed to the city, a friend invited me and 2 other girls to go to Billy Elliott. Good thing I've got nothing going on tomorrow.
March 20th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your new nephew!!

First day of spring.....doesn't feel like spring...blah

March 20th, 2013, 10:16 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Thanks all!! This same sister and I actually have girls who are a month apart. Same type situation - we were due within a week of each other. She went early, and I went late so they ended up being a month apart. I'm hoping for the same thing this time!

March 20th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Congrat's on the nephew! My sister and I have a few that are only days apart from each other also.

I woke up with a god awful headache, to the point I needed to throw up. thankfully it has backed down a little, now it's just an ache.
March 20th, 2013, 11:54 AM
http://b93radio.com/major-league-memories/

You guys should go vote for Noah. He's the one with the peanut eyebrows. If we win Rob can take him to another brewer game

Congrats on the new family member! I don't really talk with my brother all that often, I don't dislike him, we just aren't close, so the kids have no cousins that they play with.
Robs side of the family are some strange little critters so that's a totally different story.

March 20th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i wake up every day with a massive sinus headache now due to blooming something or other. i hate that.

oh and see my newest private rant. grrr.....

~~terre~~
March 20th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
Congratulations on the new nephew!

My first daughter and my first nephew are 3 weeks apart. My second nephew was born on my "off" year though, lol, just 2 months before Adelaide turned 1 and he'll turn 1 just about the same time this baby is due. Hubby's brother's wife just had their first baby at the end of February so she will be close in age to my current Belly Baby, she's the one we're going to visit this weekend. We don't live that close to any of the cousins, 4 hours from my sister and 13 hours from the new baby, but it's nice to at least have the cousins close in age for when we do see each other and for the parents to bond.
jersey_gray likes this.

March 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM
We moved the boys bunk beds tonight. Supposed to move tomorrow and there is just no way. This may not have been my best idea ever. And go get the new steer Friday. And we bought the wrong door.
March 20th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i added an update to my private rant tonight. and FW -- you make me feel normal. your life is all chaotic like mine...and you keep on going. i love your humor.
Farmers-wife likes this.

~~terre~~
March 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Well, I crack myself up all the time.
March 21st, 2013, 06:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Spring break has started for 4 kids today, and oldest is off tomorrow too.

LOL fw, you do crack us all up I think. Are you postponing the move a day or two?

It's snowing again....
March 21st, 2013, 07:08 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
No headache today! I hope I never have a bad one like that again!

No Sam's car either. I'll call her in a bit and see whats up.
March 21st, 2013, 07:29 AM
I haven't had a headache in forever. Knock on wood. I just don't get them. Even when I dropped caffeine, thankfully.

What is up with that darn car??? I would have driven it into the lake by now. Started it on fire.. driven into a cow.. something lol
#5in2005 and mom2many2010 like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search