I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2634Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2013, 06:57 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
LOL M2M!!!

Hey BM8.....one of my children, can't remember which one, said we are going to have two more babies. LMAO. Yeah, I am 3 weeks PP, am back to my pre-preg weight already and looking to drop another 8-10 before I go back to work, then work on that 25 before Christmas. I think I am cool....eleven is cool.
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
September 4th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
11 is cool. I am jealous. 12 would be great. Either way, it is very cool and you are very cool.

Sitting here doing lessons in workbooks. Trying to teach a kid Latin who can't read English is a challenge. The boys are going to visit friends this afternoon so they are being super fast.
September 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
M2M - don't get your hopes up -- they keep coming back even after they are grown up.

did my walking this morning. I am trying to be diligent and get myself in better shape. its hard, however, to walk when you have terrible cramps in the belly. my celiac has been bad for the last like two weeks and I cannot figure out where the hidden gluten is coming from. it could be all stress though, too. it is chaos here most of the day and evening. pray for me, gals!

~~terre~~
September 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM
you can't have 12 when you don't really like your husband though.

Latin? Isn't it obsolete?
MIL2lissy8 and Babymakes8 like this.
September 4th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If we had our kids closer together in age to start with, I would be ok with 11 or 12 or heck maybe even 15, but since our last 3 have been running 3 years apart in age, I'd rather be done now. I like having an even number of kids lol

and even if we did have more, it's our business. I wish they'd butt out.

I'm in between ready for mine to grow up and get out and wanting to slow them down. I can't believe my youngest is turning 2 this month! It seems like she just arrived not long ago. They do grow up fast.
UrbanMomma likes this.

September 4th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
MIL, they won't becoming home cause I'm gonna fill the rooms with cement and live in a tent!
UrbanMomma and Babymakes8 like this.
September 4th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been walking back and forth to get the kids from school, along with us walking the pier sometimes, so we walk a lot!

I don't know if I want more kids. It's kinda nice being able to trust noah to "baby sit" and going out for a few hours once in a while. I suppose a new baby would eventually sleep through the night like Weston does too though.

September 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Latin as a spoken language is obsolete, but as a written one has many practical uses. Mostly in deciphering our language or studying any foreign language. It is great to learn how the language is built, how words are derived. And someone said kids who study Latin do better on the sats. We need good sat score for scholarships because we are broke, are not athletic, and homeschool.

Dropped off three boys to visit friends. So I am out to lunch with the dh. I should get home to enjoy the quiet of my house without the three boys. We have decided they are the loudest subset.
UrbanMomma likes this.
September 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it's cool your teaching Latin. I wouldn't even know where to begin and I hate how limited our school is. They don't even have an option to learn a foreign language until h.s. and even then it's ONLY Spanish. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure that's still an option because our Spanish teacher moved.

I call b.s. on babies preferring their tummies, lol! My last two newborn's hated being laid on their tummies which really put a damper on my plans.

I'm comfy with 6 and I'm really starting to enjoy some of my 'freedom' from the baby stage. Milly is so close to being potty trained. However, dh has been acting like we are doing the NTNP method again. He says it's NFP but that only works if your charting, which I am not.

When I'm Due...

When I think this baby will actually come out

September 4th, 2013, 12:11 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
um~ I hear they are supposed to be cheaper by the dozen
2nd day of school....is it summer yet?
September 4th, 2013, 01:32 PM
I have no more names. Obadiaah is the only boys name left that I LOVE. I like Ephraim and Abraham. Girls, I have no clue. I decided the other day I like Egypt, but there is NO way to do a double a in that. LOL. So I guess that all means 11 is it. Besides, I'll be 40 in 9 days.
September 4th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My nephew is Ephraim, so you should have one too

I started watching Downton Abbey last week. BIG MISTAKE!!! I don't have time for this, and yet, I just finished season 2, that I started just the other day It's a good thing there's only 1 season left for me to watch.
MIL2lissy8 and mom2many2010 like this.
September 4th, 2013, 02:22 PM
#3 just broke my antique "made in czeckslovakia" gold rimmed tea cup.
September 4th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh UM, you could totally do Eegypt, or Egy'ypt or something LOL

I walked to school this afternoon and one of the other moms next to the neighbor I walk with came out and walked with us too. I didn't mind, but I like to gossip with Amanda (my friend) and I can't do that with a new person without sounding catty lol. She talked A LOT like the whole way there and back, I think she's lonely.

September 4th, 2013, 02:29 PM
I highly likely you could finish off with all boys just like you started.

I suck at everything I do. If I touch it, it will suck.

When I'm Due...

September 4th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Oh hush Cortney! I've seen your kids...you did nothing sucky there!

Repti, poor thing was just excited to have adults around!

FW, sorry about the tea cup!

Aiden had a horrible reaction to something. Stangest thing, it doesn't look like it's getting any worse, but it's not better either, and dang it is hot!

Took Layla in to get her stitches removed, and I'm gonna rant here for a moment. But if you see someone put a muzzle on their dog. Do you get close with your dog and say "he wanted to say hi to your kids". It's great that people have dogs that are dog friendly (for the most part Layla likes people), but not every freaking dog likes other dogs. I mean wouldn't a freaking muzzle tell you something? Don't get me started on people who don't have their dogs on leashes. Yes, your dog is friendly, but guess what MINE ISN'T!

Oh and tomorrow I take Mo who isn't people or dog friendly...yay me! He has been at the MIL's and completely spoiled lol.
UrbanMomma likes this.
September 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Luckily, God played a part on my children.
He gave me a brown thumb...I turn everything to ****.

I would have stayed clear of a muzzled dog. However, my lab runs loose, lol! He's Houdini when it comes to being kenneled! But if someone's dog ripped him a new one I'd give that dog a biscuit. It might actually teach him a lesson!

When I'm Due...

September 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I have it! If UM has another girl I have the perfect name. Unless she goes back to my very favorite Tamaar, how about this: Asenaath. In the bible, genesis, she was married to Joseph, the one with the colorful coat, the favorite of is father. It is awesome?
September 5th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Been up since 4am. I hate being an "overthinker." My brain never shuts up.
September 5th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been up since 4 am because Squeakers developed a cold and decided she needed a fever to go with it. 4 am we hear "I want my mommy!" When she just can't sleep, she wants daddy...when she's sick, she wants Mommy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search