I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2104Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL I'll have to find the largest population of japanese in the US and open a 24 hr KFC

I also thought of moving to Alaska and having a dairy farm. I know milk is pretty expensive up there. AND had a thought of opening a dessert delivery place. I always want dessert, but sometimes we don't have anything here.

September 10th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lol! @ KFC for Christmas!

Milk was like $7 a gallon a few years ago up there. I'm sure it's more now.

My 'safe' had a push button code on it but hidden to the side with a cover over it was a keyhole. They found that and used dd's hair bow clip to pick it...the 9 & 8 yr olds were working together on it. They're going to be criminals or they are going to catch criminals due to their amazing ability to think like them! :/
September 10th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
pretty inventive kids Cortney!

Our Canadian dollar is a little less than the US one, but milk here is $6.55 a gallon, and about a dollar less at costco. It's the only thing I miss about having a dairy farm, not walking out to the barn to get milk. 5 months later it's really the only downside I can think of.
September 10th, 2013, 02:08 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
ooh gosh...I dont have anything to add regarding gangs and gangster life>>> but I have seen movies and some of it does seem kind of exciting

We dont do KFC either and thats one thing I just dont have a clue on how to make is fried chicken...I attempted once or twice and NOPE ....not even eatable...

SO I missed my appt for the other skin tag to be removed , did make it to my dentist appt and have a mamogram scheduled tomorrow. uuugg am dreading it ...its my first and just going based on the bad press regarding it hurting..ouch!!
September 10th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'd be happy with KFC for Christmas dinner, but that is funny!

Cortney that is hysterical. How long had they been working at it? I'd be concerned that kids did it that easily lol
September 10th, 2013, 04:55 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I have cancelled Christmas this year, except for the little kids. We will be having hotdogs and chips, even KFC is too good for them.
#12 is on the way
September 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know how long the first time took but I made them show me how they did it because I thought for sure they had found a key that fit and it took Cole less than a minute. Of course he'd been practiced by then. I kinda want to see if he can open the door lock that way but then again I don't want to give him any ideas.
UrbanMomma likes this.
September 10th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Uh oh UM, what did the bigger kids do?

Cortney that's VERY impressive LMBO!
September 11th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
updated my private post.

My mom is calling her pediatrician's office to try to get my son in with them. I should hear back later today. She said that her ped does believe in vax'ing but allows for the parent to make the choice and doesn't allow the staff to bully her (like my current ped's staff bullies us). Hoping they can see him tomorrow or Friday!
UrbanMomma likes this.

September 11th, 2013, 06:48 AM
They can't control their mouths, are rude/mean to each other. So no Christmas.
HalfDozen likes this.
#12 is on the way
September 11th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
a lump of coal it is then.

BM8 I hope you can get him in.

I'll have to admit Cortney, I am chuckling a little over the "safe" incident.

Dh is gone canoeing with #2 and #3 so it's pretty quiet here. I'm scratching a few things off my to-do list....
September 11th, 2013, 08:15 AM
My kids would be sneaky like that too. I don't lock stuff up, nothing valuable here anyway. When they started stealing all the good snacks I stopped buying them. Then I would just go to mc d's and get a chocolate shake or something if I wanted something sweet. For me only. They blew it not me lol

Noah's first game of flag football today, they only had one practice lol should be pretty unorganized.
UrbanMomma likes this.

September 11th, 2013, 08:25 AM
So I forgot to tell you all about the crazy neighbor chic I almost hit the other weekend.

She got into it with another lady down the street. I didn't get to see it, but the couple across the street saw it all and he LOVES to gossip. LOL

She apparently threw a lil kids bike through the woman's front window and went to jail!!! Hahahaha!!! The story involved large knives, some man hitting another man, and a few people being arrested.
#12 is on the way
September 11th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a winner!
When we lived in a duplex one of the tenants below us kept putting her crap right in front of my garbage cans. I could never take garbage down on the garbage day without moving the stuff, so I would put it on the other side of the driveway. One day she got really pissed about it, picked up a baby swing that was out there, and threw it at her own porch and broke a glass that was sitting up there, so there was glass all over the place. Then she started screaming at Rob and called the cops LOL All he had to do was point at the broken stuff and they pretty much left and told her not to call again. But Rob is always the bad guy.

September 11th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS has an appointment for tomorrow morning. With our regular pediatrician. Mom's pediatrician will take him, but not until mid-October. So we'll get him seen for now, and make the switch in October.

September 11th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
See, she got her Come uppance. You don't need to do anything!
September 11th, 2013, 11:26 AM
You know, what you need to do about not vaccinating when your doctor asks next time is say "I do not vaccinate my children, please write it in your chart for next time." if they continue, you change the subject or say "please refer to my chart". Only West Virginia and Mississippi don't allow you to have an op pinion on vaccination, you pretty much HAVE to vaccinate them if you want them to go to any kind of school. It is against the law to be bullied.
UrbanMomma and Babymakes8 like this.

September 11th, 2013, 11:35 AM
The doctor works for you, tell him his opinion is noted but uneeded.
Babymakes8 likes this.
#12 is on the way
September 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got stung by a wasp about an hour ago and am wondering how much bigger my middle finger is going to get. I put benadryl creme on it, but I really don't want to take any benadryl orally, stuff like that makes me feel loopy.

So we're getting new garage doors put in, and I was walking to my washing machine and was hearing the older fella tearing into the kid working with him, because apparently he messed it all up because he didn't use his level. I'll give it a minute and see what the scoop is. Plus I need to get to my washing machine.
September 11th, 2013, 12:49 PM
We just found out that dh's surprise son, the 17 yo, still lives in Detroit, but his momma moved to Tennesse. So, that means that she cannot collect child support for him. Oops. Guess where we will be going on Monday to file papers to modify support.

The good thing though is that dh spoke to the boy for the first time ever. So maybe they can get to know each other.
#12 is on the way

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search