I am 2... I guess we start over

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2173Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
FW, that's great that the show went well. All those puppet people sound kinda cool!

BM8, that was a little corney lol (the piercing thing), but I'm with you on not wanting one. My ears were enough for me.

I'm tired. I could not fall asleep till 2 last night, and of course like clockwork the dogs needed to be walked at 7...yawn!
September 14th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Babymakes8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea I'm just corny. Who cares. lol

September 14th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I have plenty of corny moments. My kids will give me that look that says "Really, did you just say that?" lol...
Babymakes8 likes this.
September 14th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am at the awesome bakery in our town with #2 who was given a gift certificate. We ate awesome meaty quiche, a triple chocolate brownie, and a super sweet pecan bar. Now back to the other kids.
September 14th, 2013, 09:28 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
see, being nice doesn't work for me. it never works for me. I am just going to be an old lady with no one around me except prison guards. I get so mad I just don't care an d then it takes me forever to calm down. Once again I am sitting here so mad I am shaking.
#12 is on the way
September 14th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hold your baby and eat a brownie.
September 14th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I like UM's idea. Maybe a glass if wine with it!
September 14th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I I'm cleaning. Cleaning helps as long as no one talks to me. I moved furniture around and the boys room is spotless now.
#12 is on the way
September 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM
I'm baking. Pumpkin and Red Velvet Whoopie pies, cookies, and cake pops

September 14th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My bff text me this morning that she was getting her nosed pierced with me, lol! We can always take it out if we don't like it.

I have zero kids in the house. I photographed a birthday/trikathon event and dh took them to their football game. He took them all so I didn't have to worry about them during my event. He's pretty cool sometimes!
Of course, now I don't know what do with myself!
September 15th, 2013, 06:27 AM
I'm still mad. Its not something that just goes away quickly. I stay mad forever and there is nothing I can do about it.

My birthday dinner turned out to be pizza for the kids and a salad I paid for. My older two sons and their girlfriends were here to watch kids and all dh and I did was drive to the parking lot and argue. Happy ******* birthday to me. Guess what I got for my bday.....NOTHING. I am trying not to be petty, but I do something special for everyone's birthday and no one ever does anything for me. So it hurts my feelings. Apparently no one thinks I have feelings.

Of
#12 is on the way
September 15th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Bm8 the cookies looked amazing!

Cortney hope you enjoyed the quite!

Um, you're not alone about the birthday upset. That's why I quit having expectations beyond them saying happy birthday to me. It's only been in the last year that the older kids have really taken any effort towards doing more. My MIL will usually do something, but honestly I dread that more then I enjoy it.

I've had insomnia the last two nights. I'm tired.
September 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
bm8 I have always wanted to 'try' and make those cake pops but Im sure I dont have the talent to pull that off well enough anymore. but those are sooooo cool!! my daughters love them ( son too )

UM sorry that your having a Cr***y bday!!

M2M insomnia stinks!! I get it sometimes even during pregnancy and nothing harder than running on no sleep!! Im sure you have tried early morning exercise like fast walking or something, herbal tea, sometimes just an old fashioned sleeping pill does the job for a couple of nights to get back on track for me.

Been a busy weekend and we just bought a new " weeping alaskan cedar " ...that we have to "train" to stay small enough for the end of our driveway. We are going to keep it under 5 feet and train the arms to extend out and down for a drapy look. and then we bought like 500 new bulbs of different style, colors of tulips!! cant wait!!
September 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Um I'm so sorry about your birthday!

m2m thank you!

I created a FB page for my baking. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy...48778911937495

I want to know what it is about the parents around my area that all of their kids are being raised by the grandparents?

September 15th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hi ladies, I am checking in. our friend passed away last night. its been a tough time but he knew the Lord so all in all, he is fine in heaven. I will be in and out helping his widow and then on Wednesday I fly out for the wedding. I will be home sunday night.

I m exhausted and have so much to do! going to get my nails done today so they are ready for the wedding. need to pack and print my ticket too. tomorrow among other things, I need to take hiroko (the widow) to the mortuary to make arrangements. Tuesday I am not sure about yet. I may sleep on the plane!

~~terre~~
September 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Sorry to hear that Terre, thoughts for you all.

those whoopy pies look yuuummy!!! your a great cookie decorator too! do you ship to the west coast area???
Babymakes8 likes this.
September 15th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Momtothe6thpower's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't even like whoopie pies but yours make me want some!!
Babymakes8 likes this.
September 15th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I'm so BORED. I only have the 2 younger boys here tonight.

My FIL's dad died (I think) today. I didn't know him very well, but the few times he visited he was a character and always telling me to make it an even dozen (more kids). He loved our big family

I'm also tired. Oh and I think it's getting close to the end of Big Brother. What am I going to watch when the live feeds go away? lol
Babymakes8 likes this.
September 15th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Terre, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, but glad to know he's in heaven.

Thanks for the compliments on the cookies and whoopie pies. I haven't shipped yet, but it is something I'm hoping to do soon (shipping).

Momtothe6th, a lot of my customers for the Whoopie Pies didn't like "whoopie pies" but they are my best customers LOL I get requests for the Pumpkin Whoopie Pies and Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies the most. I also make a Chocolate Mint Whoopie Pie. I have a recipe for Lemon Poppy Seed Whoopie pies that I can't wait to try.
Momtothe6thpower likes this.

September 16th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I kept dreaming I was in labor, even felt the pain of labor, it was cramps, but I did wake up in a panic lol

« School | Large Families | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search