Dating and Boys

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Last night my 13 yr old Diana Emily and my 17 yr old Olivia brought over their respective "boyfriends", my husband proceeded to scare the poor boys. He hand them a dating my daughter questionnaire and made the boys fill out,then proceeded to show them the skeleton that he keeps in his office,the poor boy were scared and would not speak beyond yes ma'am or yes sir. I had take them apart and I was like he is joking,he is being hard because you are dating his little girls.

But after dinner,we sat them down and laid down the rules they would know.The main rule that we told that would not be flexible on,that they will not be allow in the girls rooms under any circumstances. I told them also,they will not be allow up the stairs for any reason because the girls rooms are upstairs. If they were caught up the stairs or inside the girls rooms,they will be ask to leave the house no questions ask.And the other rule we told them,that we would not be flexible about during school night,the girls could not go out on date, the boys were welcome to come over until 10:30 but after that,they had to leave.

Do you think we being overbearing and unreasonable with my daughters boyfriend?Or you think we tone down the restrictions and the rules?This is dating is new territory for my 13 yr old and my 17 yr old never had serious that she brought over the house,so it's new territory too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search