just a question for you....

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
MIL2lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
do you ever have a day where you are just tired and don't know what to do with your time? today i worked at wyatt's school for a couple hours and then came home, ran an errand and then home again for lunch. knowing i didn't have to pick wyatt up from school, i lay down for a rest. of course i couldn't sleep but i did just rest. then got up and worked on uploading (?) photos to my blog.then back to lay down again and watch some recorded tv shows. now i need to eat something for dinner and get ready to go to wyatts ballgame. but i am tired and don't really feel like doing much of anything. the tv has been my friend today. i feel lost and yet i have so many things i could be doing around here. tell me that you sometimes have days like this too, where you just can't figure out how to use your time.....please.

~~terre~~
May 24th, 2013, 05:07 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
I have really exhausted days, but my lil darlings never let me sit, or have five minutes to myself to think, I fell asleep in the chair yesterday for about 30 minutes when all the lil kids napped (RARE happening), but most days I just keep moving because there is never a lack of something to do.

Hope you are feeling more rested today.
#12 is on the way
May 24th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yep, I have lots of days like that. Usually more in the winter months, but it still happens in the nicer months. I think it's just our bodies way of telling us to slow down and take a break, so that we don't completely burn out.
May 24th, 2013, 07:10 AM
*Whiskey*'s Avatar Blessed
I agree, a day here or there like that is a day of catch up.

May 24th, 2013, 07:52 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
My days are always being pulled in hundred different directions with something always to do. I think it would be nice to have a day kinda like that but I get what your saying in that you have things to do but you kinda want to put if off a little or cant sort the order.

Life sometimes get to rushed and very busy, Take your time out if needed and dont feel guilty heck life is life!
May 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm having more days like that! For me its a pg thing. I just have to slow down.

May 24th, 2013, 04:07 PM
aln030482's Avatar <3 Proud Mommy <3
Considering I'm still entirely way beyond exhausted from being pregnant, I have many many days like that.... more than I honestly care to admit at this point. Its quite frustrating too because before this pregnancy, even with being pregnant with the others, I was always on top of things. Now I sort, prioritize, & always make time for a nap or two or three.

DH - 35, Me - 31
DD - Kira Rae - 3.29.00 - induced @ 41w 3d
DD - Kaila Rose - 9.8.01 - stalled labor, c-section @ 39w6d
DD - Kelly Rebecca - 1.14.03 - induced, VBAC @ 41w5d
DS - Kobe Rian - 8.12.04 (lost twin at 13w) - IUGR - stopped developing @ 34w, emergency c-section @ 37w
DD - Kurstin Rubi - 1.9.07 - unexplained pre-labor starting at 26 weeks, spontaneous labor @ 37w & repeat c-section
DD - Kyleen Ryli - 5.16.08 (lost twin at 8w3d) - preeclampsia - emergency c-section @ 34w6d
DS - Kory Reed - 3.1.10 - gestational diabetes - repeat c-section @ 39w2d
EDD 12.2.13 - Kole Reese - TEAM BLUE!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 24th, 2013, 04:17 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes. A couple of days ago, I thought I could lay down on the couch and catch a quick nap before I had to pick kids up from school.....The day before the dc were gifted markers.... Well apparently I did nap because they drew all over the walls right above the couch.
Rhetorical ?? How old are you? I know you are a grandma.....My mom gets really tired with almost no exertion Hope it's not that for you.
May 25th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I get days like this, I try and nap any chance I get being pregnant, on medication for HG that makes me tired and having my 15mo old wears me out!
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search