GTKY november 2013

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2013, 12:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
we haven't done any 'getting to know you' stuff in a long while. so i thought i'd start some questions.

1. what is your middle name?
2. what size shoes do you where?
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails?
4. what do you hear right now?
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays?
6. what is your ultimate vacation?
7. what is the last book you read?
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom?
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous?
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to?

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place?

~~terre~~
November 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
1. what is your middle name? Ann
2. what size shoes do you where?...9
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails?....natural.
4. what do you hear right now?.....my tv, the kids are gone.
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays?.....only for Christmas
6. what is your ultimate vacation?.......a trip to Ireland or Scotland.
7. what is the last book you read?.....one Repti recommended by I can't remember the name lol
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom?.......the quite moments
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? ........the dentist and wind.
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to?..........don't really have one.

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place?

I was bored.
November 21st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
80 AD?

1. what is your middle name? Marie
2. what size shoes do you where? 5 if I'm lucky
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails? naked color
4. what do you hear right now? Tv (it's super quiet, the kids probably all have each other duct taped to the wall downstairs)
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays? Not really
6. what is your ultimate vacation? Not real sure. I dread "vacation" because of the way the house might look when I get back.
7. what is the last book you read? Full book? - Hunger Games, Partial book - Life of Pi. I can't believe that is aimed at middle school kids. I couldn't even get through the first quarter of it!
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? Not being lonely
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? Confrontations (me and someone else, other people.. anything)
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? Don't have one.

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? I used to chat on Yahoo chat in parenting rooms, then I searched out forums when I was pregnant with RJ. Been on here a long *** time!
** Had to edit, it says that I've only been a member since August 07, but RJ was born the year before.. I think the date up there is wrong lol**

November 21st, 2013, 02:07 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Yep, that's it. I knew it was something AD, but the kids have my tablet so I couldn't look it up
November 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
1. what is your middle name? Erin

2. what size shoes do you where? 10 1/2

3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails? no color, I don't paint them because of work.

4. what do you hear right now? My husband talking to Marquay

5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays? No, wouldn't at all if it weren't for the kids

6. what is your ultimate vacation? I don't have one, my mind doesn't even go there.

7. what is the last book you read? I'd have to go upstairs to see the title, I just finished it, it was about a cop chasing teenagers who were on a crime spree.

8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? The love and laughter, watching them grow into their own people.

9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? Large groups of people, talking to people I don't know.

10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? To be at my goal weight.

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? I was pregnant with Naathaniel.
#12 is on the way
November 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. what is your middle name? susan
2. what size shoes do you where?8
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails?red glitter
4. what do you hear right now?dog barking, wyatt talking and the tv in the background
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays?as little as i can get away with and usually only for christmas
6. what is your ultimate vacation?somewhere quiet, not hot but comfortable....or a roadtrip across country for more than a week
7. what is the last book you read? a candle in the darkness by lynn austin
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? having grandkids!!
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous?[COLOR="Red"][my husband's driving/COLOR]
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? getting my weight in check and growing my hair out, the hair thing will never happen no matter how much i want to.

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? easy - DIL was trying to get pregnant and she found ttcma on here and asked me to join so i could learn stuff along with her.

~~terre~~
November 21st, 2013, 10:55 PM
meant2bemommie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. what is your middle name? Janine
2. what size shoes do you where? 7.5
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails? Glitter Brown
4. what do you hear right now? Leaves blowing in the wind
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays? I did when I had a house. Now I live in a condo and they don't let us. Moving out first chance I get.
6. what is your ultimate vacation? I would love to go to Australia.
7. what is the last book you read? I am reading Catching Fire book 2 of the Hunger Games
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? The amount of love my heart has for them is the best feeling in the world.
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? Car accidents
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? It isn't a secret anymore but finishing college. I went back 3 months ago.

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? I was PG with DD1 and had a cyst and wanted to learn more. JM was a suggested forum to join.
November 22nd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Middle name is Penelope
2. Size 6
3. I never paint my fingernails, I work with a lot of dyes at work so it's pretty pointless
4 I can hear Sunny and Lux loading the dishwasher and bickering about jelly sandals
5. Our holidays are different so no
6. I really want to go to Italy one day. I'm half Italian but it's a heritage that I really haven't had the opportunity to explore
7. Last book was The Rosie Project by Graeme Simpson.
8. Favourite thing about being a mum is seeing my kids learn and grow
9. I get nervous when I take Azriel on driving lessons, Dita was a much more careful driver
10. I don't really have a secret dream, I'm an all out in the open kind of girl
11. I can't remember why I joined JM specifically

1. Middle name is Penelope
2. Size 6
3. I never paint my fingernails, I work with a lot of dyes at work so it's pretty pointless
4 I can hear Sunny and Lux loading the dishwasher and bickering about jelly sandals
5. Our holidays are different so no
6. I really want to go to Italy one day. I'm half Italian but it's a heritage that I really haven't had the opportunity to explore
7. Last book was The Rosie Project by Graeme Simpson.
8. Favourite thing about being a mum is seeing my kids learn and grow
9. I get nervous when I take Azriel on driving lessons, Dita was a much more careful driver
10. I don't really have a secret dream, I'm an all out in the open kind of girl
11. I can't remember why I joined JM specifically
November 22nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
1. what is your middle name? dont care to share
2. what size shoes do you where? 7 sometimes when preggo 7.5
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails? natural but i use that block thingy to make the super shiny.
4. what do you hear right now? kids and tv
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays? nope
6. what is your ultimate vacation? Bora Bora
7. what is the last book you read? ummmmm, cant remember
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? reward of seeing our values in them, and knowing what they bring to society.
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? spiders!
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? not really sure

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? ًشس لاخقثي
December 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
1. what is your middle name? Louise
2. what size shoes do you where? 9
3. at this moment, what color are your fingernails? Natural - I usually have acrylics, but I just peeled them all off on the drive back home from Thanksgiving with our families. I have a fun plan for Christmas.
4. what do you hear right now? Kids, to varying degrees.
5. do you decorate a lot for the holidays? Christmas, yes, but nothing else. My Christmas decorations have been up since the beginning of November.
6. what is your ultimate vacation? Europe, namely Germany and Switzerland.
7. what is the last book you read? I Never Promised You a Goodie Bag
8. what is your favorite part of being a mom? Snuggling the little ones and seeing what some of the things are that they come up with to say
9. what is one thing that makes you nervous? Calling people on the phone, particularly strangers
10. what is one secret dream for yourself that you have had and still hold on to? Having another child - not so secret on here… and being an author

BONUS: what made you join JM in the first place? I had used the Parents Community for my 4th pregnancy, and activity was seriously dwindling so I started looking for something else when I got pregnant with my 5th.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search