Whos all pregnant??

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2014, 11:52 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
I think there a few ???? anyone WTTC ?
March 16th, 2014, 12:24 PM
angelinal09's Avatar Super Mommy
*raises hand*I am; with twins!!
March 16th, 2014, 01:04 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
^^ So exciting!!! do you think they are identical and do you have any feeling on genders??

Those are preggers...are you /will you join a DDC?

And also just wondering if anyone is currently TTC?
March 16th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Well, while I've read somewhat conflicting information, it is my understanding that usually when they have separate sacs, they are fraternal (which mine do--separate sacs and separate placentas). As for sex, I have had a strong feeling from day one that I was having a boy; since finding out they are twins, I still have a feeling one is a boy and dh had a dream that they were both boys. Hoping we'll be able to find out Tuesday at my next U/S.
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 16th, 2014, 08:35 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
awww....dont forget to update us here if you can!
angelinal09 likes this.
March 16th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
are they two sacs in one placenta or do they have two placentas? sometimes when they split early (or late) enough, they can be identical but be in two separate sacs. will be fun to find out!!
angelinal09 likes this.

~~terre~~
March 16th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is wonderful. I'm jealous! Two babies to name would be so much fun! Congrats!
angelinal09 likes this.
March 17th, 2014, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 View Post
are they two sacs in one placenta or do they have two placentas? sometimes when they split early (or late) enough, they can be identical but be in two separate sacs. will be fun to find out!!
They are two sacs and two placentas. From what I've read, there is a chance they can still be identical but it's more likely that they're fraternal. We're pretty excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmers-wife View Post
That is wonderful. I'm jealous! Two babies to name would be so much fun! Congrats!
Thank you! We thought we were good with names as we picked out both boy and girl names before finding out they were twins; now we're waiting to see what they are to see if we need to come up with more names or not.

Last edited by angelinal09; March 17th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
March 17th, 2014, 07:55 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I'm pregnant. I'm in the October DDC.
AmiraX4 likes this.

New picture in progress......
March 17th, 2014, 08:56 AM
UrbanMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to UrbanMomma
Knocked up again.....Due Halloween, so I joined November DDC
Nehemiaah Franklin 11/10/14 4:16am 9lbs 9oz
Welcome to the world lil' man!!
March 17th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we are wttc. Lol I'm kinda enjoying this lull right now while tjings are easy, and I can sleep, and my boobies are mine. Im one of those who nurses but hates having her boobes messed with. Wbut im also feeling that pull twards wanting another one. Either way, we do natural family planning, so you never really know, and we're open to baby joining us sooner if thats the plan. I know the kids have been asking. I just want dh on the same page and calm about our abilities. He always worries, even with the first 2. He just patented a new part for the natural gas industry that is being brought to market in October, and we are getting sizable royalties from it. So, if we were to hold off until they start rolling in, I think that could help him to enjoy the experience more. Waiting is hard tho!
March 17th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Angeliinal09 - so exciting! ! I shall be awaiting Tuesday now! ! Congratulations urbanmomma and halfdozen!!Question! !! After 4, is it harder adding to the family or just it kond of feel like fitting another in? It wasn't so hard adding owen, but I wonder if that was because caroline was so young or since it was number 4 and we were seasoned? Were you nervous stepping over the ledge of 4?
angelinal09 likes this.
March 17th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, 4 and beyond were easy peasy. I thought 2 was hardest. When 3 came we had a Japanese girl staying with us and she totally took over the other two for 6 weeks! I was the envy of all my friends. That was a blessing. 4 was back to bumbling normal, but not bad. The rest were easy.
angelinal09 likes this.
March 17th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah7181 View Post
Angeliinal09 - so exciting! ! I shall be awaiting Tuesday now! ! Congratulations urbanmomma and halfdozen!!Question! !! After 4, is it harder adding to the family or just it kond of feel like fitting another in? It wasn't so hard adding owen, but I wonder if that was because caroline was so young or since it was number 4 and we were seasoned? Were you nervous stepping over the ledge of 4?
I think the hardest part (for me at least) was going from 1 to 2. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough time, wouldn't love #2 as much as I loved #1, etc. Once I had #2 and realized that my fears were unfounded, it was fairly easy after that.
March 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awsome! Phew, thank you girls! I wad worried I was being overly confident and would fall flat on my face. Yall are all alive and kicking tho. If we have another before we move into a 5 bedroom home, this isn't the end of the world. Although, I swear, one of the 4 bedrooms is a glorified closet. Lol
March 17th, 2014, 02:53 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I thought, of course, 1 was a big adjustment. And 1-2 was big. Anything 3 and beyond is fine.
UrbanMomma and angelinal09 like this.

New picture in progress......
March 18th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's Tuesday Angelina! ! Gl!
March 18th, 2014, 07:55 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
4+ piece of cake...
We are 6 and DONE!!!! lol
We have seriously discussed adopting sib sets though after we add on to the house lol.
I even found a website where they had as many as 6 sibs who needed a home.
We would LOVE!!!!! to be able to keep them together.
March 18th, 2014, 11:04 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Mommy ----thats so incredible of you to take on sibilings of 6!! what a blessing for those children if that works out for all of you in the future!
March 19th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just posted an intro in the October due date group.#11 is on way."Hi," Jennifer I remember you from a year ago. Where is that beautiful family picture you used to have by your name?
My 5th pregnancy was twins. They had two sacs and placentas. They were fraternal. I lost one twin around 8 weeks and because they each had their own sacs I was able to carry the other twin to term and now have a healthy 16 year old daughter.
I did not know that having to sacs still meant they could be identical. Thats interesting!

Last edited by babymama10; March 19th, 2014 at 04:53 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search