Super weird teeth growing?!?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Farmers-wife
  • 3 Post By cybele
  • 1 Post By mom2many2010
  • 1 Post By ~mommy~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 06:42 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
So was just playing with Daliyah on the floor and noticed she had a tooth coming in on her top gums. She has her 2 bottom ones. The weird thing is that its the tooth next to the 2 front ones that normally come after the 2 bottom ones???

HUUHH?? is this ok?? I have NEVER in my childrens history or anyone I know had this happen??? Has anyone here ever had their LO skip getting the 2 front ones after the 2 bottom ones ? AND how does that affect the growth of the 2 center ones?

Im sorry for posting this here, I will post it on the DDC, I love those mommies too but on the weekend it gets really slow and Im just to freaked out by this....
March 17th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hmmm i dont know what the answer could be. good luck tho.

~~terre~~
March 17th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My friends kid did that. Uncommon, but I don't think it is a problem. We did call him vampire baby for a little while though. Hadn't thought of that in a long time! Thanks for the memory. He is 17 now with a full set of choppers.
March 17th, 2014, 08:05 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Edit---I love those mommies too but on the weekend it gets really slow and Im just to freaked out by this...........ha ! meant to say on the weekend it gets slow and takes a day or 2 before it picks up again but I am really interested in knowing if anyone has seen this? From I googled it seems that it shouldnt be a problem but just seems really weird besides looking a little different.

FW--- postd then saw your reply. I take he didnt need any braces or anything. Just looked again before I put her to sleep and the other one is almost out . I really hope that she gets those 2 front ones reallllly soon..I dont want a vampy baby!
March 17th, 2014, 08:12 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Interesting thing I just found out by googling it, it said it couldbe a sign of vitD definciency. Although rare it said for bottle fed babies ( which she is )
March 17th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Farmers-wife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Step away from the google!
~mommy~, AmiraX4 and HalfDozen like this.
March 18th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Close google, haha.My 17yr old got his top teeth before his bottom teeth, the mothercraft nurse I saw for him said to me "I have been doing this for almost 40 years, I've seen it all, top teeth, eye teeth, molars, I've seen a 2 week old with a tooth. You know what I haven't seen? A child with no teeth. They all come in eventually, not always in the 'right' order, but that's not important."I loved that woman. So rational.
March 18th, 2014, 08:24 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
^^ thanks for the reassurance ladies!
March 18th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
I've been trying to comment on this since early this morning and for some reason this thread would not load. Finally it's loaded.My oldest was a vampire. He had no other teeth besides his fangs. He was our vampy baby. Teeth grew in fine with no issues. My kids were also late teethers, Cole was the only one to get teeth before a year old. Kailyn didn't get any teeth until about 18 months. There is actually no rules to when and where teeth come in, my dentist assured me of this with the older ones.
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 18th, 2014, 07:05 PM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Teeth come in whenever and in whatever order (dc specific) they are supposed to.
Don't worry about it.
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 18th, 2014, 10:00 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Its good to know that there is a for sure success story on this not affecting health or the other teeth!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search