Large family Resturant Disasters!

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clouise

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2014, 11:30 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Just thought it would be interesting to hear other large family resturant mishaps.

Last night we were fine dining and manners, behaviors, all great until DS4 was about 5 bites into his food and feels his tooth about to come out. He is very scared of loose teeth. lool. He is kind of like me when it comes to seeing blood. FREAK OUT!.

So considering where we eating, it did turn out alright but definately not ideal with blood at the table. lol.

Ive also had the infant poop blowout while out and that is very gross!
March 23rd, 2014, 03:14 PM
Mom to 8 amazing kids
Poor kid! My kids teeth get loose and they're excited cause they know the teeth are worth money haha

I can, thankfully, say that I have no restaurant horror stories (knock on wood).
March 24th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The worst thing that ever happened to me was when my oldest was like 15 or 16 months, and my second was a newborn. We used to take them to a Chinese buffet after church. This particular time my toddler had the worst blowout ever. She was wearing a little dress, and there was poop all the way up to her neck. There was nothing to do but pick her up, so I picked her up against me, got poop all over myself, and walked out to the car. I changed her in the back of the car and did the best I could - then we went straight home for a bath and laundry. It remains my worst diaper mishap AND restaurant experience like eight years later, lol.

The only other time I've really had an issue was when I took the kids to Friendly's, and #2 was like two year old. He had a huge fit because he wanted a balloon (you get one when you leave) so I took him to car for a timeout and to calm down. I asked him if he was ready to go back in and he said "yes." We walk in and he screams "I want a balloon!!!" Soo...got the food to go and left, lol. He was a very loud toddler so we really didn't take him out again till he was about four. It's pretty bad when you feel you have to leave Friendly's....which is in fact very low key and family oriented.
AmiraX4 likes this.
March 25th, 2014, 11:12 PM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
M2m thats funny you would think $$ would override the fear of blood..but NOPE my ds4 lool..

Clouise I knew I couldnt have been the only one with a diaper blowout!! lool...I know...its gross and very hard to clean up, add in the infant carseat as well for me...loool....totally not fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search