just cant decide

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2006, 05:42 AM
momoftwinsand1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh! I just dont know what to do. I just cant decide if we should have another or not. My prob is if we are i want to start trying by next summer or maybe a little sooner. I am so afraid of making the wrong decision and regretting it. I am not worried about it financially I know we can make do or mentally or physically. somedays i cant imagine not having another one and then there are days that I think I must be crazy even having the thought. Another prob for me is I have no family support except for dh. They all could not believe I had John so they are no help at all. I guess i still have time to make the decision I just hate feeling so wishy washy about it. I also keep telling myself that if I feel this way then that must mean we should have another. I think my dh is sitting on the fence too. I think he is waiting for me to say yes or no! Just venting thanks!
John Allen 4-4-06, VBAC 6 pounds 2 ounces 19 inches long
Paige Belle 5-21-07, VBAC 5 pounds 9 ounces 17 inches
Ava Marie 2-28-09, VBAC 5 pounds 10 ounces,16 1/2 inches
Jackson Douglas 2-13-13, VBAC 6 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches
August 13th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What the rush in deciding? Since you don't want to TTC untill at least next spring, just wait and see how you feel at say Christmas time.
But just to give you my thought, having another baby is something you won't regret, not having another baby is something you probably will regret. (That's why we have our little Jules lol)
August 13th, 2006, 07:04 AM
oh i would never regret having one, what Imeant by that was if I decided not to then I would regret it and then it may be to late! I guess theres no real rush, I am a planner though so its hard for me when i dont have a plan for something!!
August 14th, 2006, 07:09 AM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I'd probably just have another LOL

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
August 15th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Honestly thats what I am leaning towards!LOL!! It just seems like the right thing to do.
August 17th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
I sorof know how you are feeling! I dont want to regret not having another one years down the line! Somedays I really want another one but there are two things that stop me!...Im 35 years old, so I dont have much time to decide.....And if I did have another..WOW I would have no support from family either. That in itself totally stinks so I know where your coming from in that department!....

I have 4 kids and I totally regret not having anymore kids inbetween Alex and Amber-Rae, my two middle kids. Alex is 16 and Amber-Rae is 6.

August 23rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Girl I am going through the SAME thing! I have 3 children now, Bri is almost 3, Colin is almost 4 and Kylie is almost 5 months. I want another one when Kylie is almost 2, so they'll be a littl eover two years apart. My family keeps expecting me to get preggo sooner b/c of our track record, but I need to give some space. A lot of people tell me i'm crazy if I have any more kids b/c of the pric of college and what-not, but I can't imagine NOT having any more children! I love it and franky want 1 or 2 more, but people think i'm nuts! Our families would be happy for us, but I know my mom would have a few words about it, although she loves me and my children, she jsut doesn't understand having more than 2 children at all.....oh the decesiions!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

August 23rd, 2006, 06:22 PM
Glad I am not the only one!!
August 24th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Yes, everyone is happy for this pregnancy excpet his mother and his sister. And this is only our 4th child, we want 6. I know that they will become happy as the pregnancy progresses, but I don't like having to explain ourselves. His mom only had 2 kids, him and his older sister, and he wasn't supposed to be born, his dad got upset at his mom for getting pregnant, she was only allowed to have 1 child, well his dad got a visectomy after Mark was born, so his mom couldn't get pregnant again. We haven't told his dad about this baby yet, only because they live in another state and we haven't gotten around to it, but I know he will be happy for us. He regrets not having more kids with his current wife...I dunno.....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search