Whos kiddos are in school?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
We decided to have the kids go to school this year instead of homeschool and they started Monday they all seem to enjoy it so far, and I am getting so much more done around the house Going from 5 home all day to just 2 makes such a difference.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 14, Xandria 12, Thayer 11, Alorah 9, Nathalia 7, Malayna 5, Sawyer 3 and Ryder 2
Make a pregnancy ticker

September 2nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are in school. They started back on Aug. 14.

September 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Justin started COLLEGE on Monday...my baby is all grown up ~sniff sniff~

Alex and Amber-Rae start on September 6. This will leave just me and Alyssa home.

September 2nd, 2006, 09:09 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are homeschooling!! Everyone is doing school even poor baby Nathaniel "plays" school with the younger 2
September 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
My kids go back on September 5th.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
September 3rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
pdeters28610's Avatar Veteran
My 2 oldest boys Jacob & Darrien went back to school on August 25th and then i have the 2 smaller ones Patrick & Emma that are in pre-school and i work fulltime....

September 4th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Bakin8th's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI I put my kids into school a couple years ago after homeschooling many years.Like the first PP said I have so much more time so its been good but differnt. I miss the kids at home. I have 4 in school 16,14,12, and 5 yr old she is in grade one first full days for her I hope she does ok lol. They start Sept 6th this Weds.

Ttcing #9 After TWO 2nd trimester loss's and FIVE 1st trimester loss's. Missing our 8 ANGEL'S

IUI W/CLOMID/TRIGGER FEB 12/13 09!

Kyle (absent) Chelsea, Miki, Hanna, Johna, Sari, Jessiah and Isaiah.

THE LORD GIVES AND TAKES AWAY MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY BLESSED BE HIS WONDERFUL NAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our 8 Greatly missed Angels
12W, 6W, 6W, 9W 1 twin, 5W
17W twins (sex unkown) and "Elijah"
17W "Angel"
September 5th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine went to school Aug.8th!!!!! I have 3 in school. Kaylee could have went this year. She had to be 5 by sept 1 and turned 5 on the 28th, but we just didn't feel like she was ready to go this year. she is more social and isn't as interested in sitting and working on things like her older sisters. Her personality is more like that of my son's. He does well, but needs some extra motivating to do well, where Jessie and Anna are happy to work for the good grade. We figure it can only help if we wait until she is more mature.

I has homeschooled my oldest two until last year. I enjoyed it and miss having them home, but I am relieved to have the pressure of teaching them off of me. It is a tremoundous responsibility! My oldest dd loved it and did wonderfully, but ds didn't do as well with it. He seems to get more and thrive more in a class room. All three of my kids did really well last year in school and enjoyed it.
September 5th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Quote:
HI I put my kids into school a couple years ago after homeschooling many years.Like the first PP said I have so much more time so its been good but differnt. I miss the kids at home. I have 4 in school 16,14,12, and 5 yr old she is in grade one first full days for her I hope she does ok lol. They start Sept 6th this Weds.[/b]

Amber-Rae is going into 1st grade too and this is her time going FULL days...Im really nervous for her as well!

September 6th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My oldest 2 started yesterday, they are in grade 4 and 2. My third is starting kindergarten next week tuesday. The week after my 3 year old starts pre-school (2 mornings a week). So in a few weeks it will be just Julia and I for a few hours every week. (3 cheers for that, that's when I'll be doing my running around)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search