What have your kids said or done to make you laugh?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2006, 04:59 PM
~* LiSa *~
In a nutshell, my youngest daughter thought I was dead... but it was cute how it happened. (sounds strange, but you'll see what I mean...)

I wanted to go to bed since it was late, but my youngest (3 years old) was still up running around, showing no signs of being tired. Since she has always been attached to my hip, I decided my best shot at getting some sleep would be to lay down with her, in her bed. So we did. But she kept talking to me and climbing out of bed to turn the light on. Her and I made an agreement, via a "pinky swear" that I will let her watch TV if she promised to not get out of bed and to let me sleep. So on the TV went and I fell asleep.

I guess at some point while I was sleeping, I turned to my side. I ended up having my back facing the TV, so the glow from the TV was shining on my backside. Well apparently she violated our pinky swear and climbed out of bed. But on her way back to bed, she noticed something on me, thanks to the glow of the TV light. She began tapping me, saying "Mommy? Mommy?" Well it woke me up, but I didn't answer her because I knew if I did, that would make her think she can turn the light on and play. I wanted her to think I was still asleep and just prayed she would climb back in bed and that would be the end of it. Well, that didn't happen. Instead, she began shaking my body back and forth, still saying "Mommy? Wake up Mommy!" And since I didn't answer her or move, she assumed the worst. It just so happened that earlier that evening, my eldest daughter fell asleep in her room, so my eldest was sleeping on the floor. And since my youngest who was keeping me up didn't know what to do, she started shaking her sister to wake her up. She sounded pretty anxious for one of us to wake up, her voice was getting louder and louder. She then yells to my eldest "Leesha wake up!" So when my eldest woke up, she asked my youngest what was wrong and my youngest, in complete hysterics, replied with "Mommy got shot in the butt and hers is dead!"

She then began crying, clearly very hurt...so I decided it was time to stop ignoring her and see what the heck she is talking about. So I turned over and asked her what she means that I was shot in the butt and dead, and she replied with "Someone shot you in your butt and you have blood!" So I got up, turned the light on, checked my backside in the mirror and sure enough... I had started my AF and it leaked through. LOL My baby was scared, but it sure is a funny story to share with people. I was cracking up after it was all said and done and my baby felt better.

Oh the joys of having toddlers. They say the cutest things and this is one story I will be sure to tell her when she gets older! LOL
September 15th, 2006, 07:27 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
omg poor baby
September 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Omgosh that is too funny....Im glad you got up and was able to *plug* up your gun wound...hee hee

September 16th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
omg that is a funny story poor girl

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search