Non Preggo mommies

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2006, 09:52 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you?What have you & the kids been up to lately?
October 4th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Am I the only one not preggo?!lol Just fine here...kids in school during the day, it's Chase and me til they get home..we sometimes go shopping/running around. Our a/c quit the other day and we're waiting on a guy to call to come fix it...it's been too hot for this time of year! Not much else going on right now...

October 5th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope, your not the only non preggo one here!

I bought a new washer and dryer the other day, it's coming in 10 days, so I can't wait for that. It's a huge front load one, WOOHOO.
My oldest 2 are in grade 4 and 2, and they're doing well. My third started kindergarten and she is loving it, and is so excited when it's a kindergarten day. #4 goes to preschool twice a week, and she is happy to be able to go to "school" too, and she started gymnastics, a big thrill for her. Julia is teething right now, so she is pretty crabby.
That's about all from here.
October 6th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Im also not preggo.....

Just busy busy busy! Dh's hours totally kill me and makes me feel like Im the only one raising our kids. I really wish things would change ~sigh~ but other then that Im doing good. Justin comes home tonight and will stay until Monday , Alex is getting ready for a school dance on Saturday, Amber-Rae and Alyssa will continue to make a mess for me to clean

October 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Veteran
My preggo days are over.My children go to a year round school so they are on break right now but the 3 oldest go back on oct.10th.I started Work at toys r us actually tonight will be my 1st night.I work midnight to 8 inthe morning stocking shelves.It is the 1st real job i have had since my oldest was born 9 years ago.Hopefully i can make it till christmas with practilly no sleep.
October 6th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Quote:
My preggo days are over.My children go to a year round school so they are on break right now but the 3 oldest go back on oct.10th.I started Work at toys r us actually tonight will be my 1st night.I work midnight to 8 inthe morning stocking shelves.It is the 1st real job i have had since my oldest was born 9 years ago.Hopefully i can make it till christmas with practilly no sleep.[/b]

Congrats on the new job ...Do you get some good discounts, that would be great with Christmas around the corner.

October 7th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Am I the only one not preggo?!lol Just fine here...kids in school during the day, it's Chase and me til they get home..we sometimes go shopping/running around. Our a/c quit the other day and we're waiting on a guy to call to come fix it...it's been too hot for this time of year! Not much else going on right now...[/b]
No you aren't alone....not preggo but I have baby fever

Quote:
Nope, your not the only non preggo one here!

I bought a new washer and dryer the other day, it's coming in 10 days, so I can't wait for that. It's a huge front load one, WOOHOO.
My oldest 2 are in grade 4 and 2, and they're doing well. My third started kindergarten and she is loving it, and is so excited when it's a kindergarten day. #4 goes to preschool twice a week, and she is happy to be able to go to "school" too, and she started gymnastics, a big thrill for her. Julia is teething right now, so she is pretty crabby.
That's about all from here.[/b]
WooHoo congrats on the new washer & dryer.Aw how is preschool going?Did Julia cut the tooth.I know that is the worst we are cutting 3 right now.

Quote:
Im also not preggo.....

Just busy busy busy! Dh's hours totally kill me and makes me feel like Im the only one raising our kids. I really wish things would change ~sigh~ but other then that Im doing good. Justin comes home tonight and will stay until Monday , Alex is getting ready for a school dance on Saturday, Amber-Rae and Alyssa will continue to make a mess for me to clean [/b]
I am still praying your dh gets better hours!How is Justin liking college life?Does Alex have a date?Oh come on messes are fun

BTW we need new pics of the kids

Quote:
My preggo days are over.My children go to a year round school so they are on break right now but the 3 oldest go back on oct.10th.I started Work at toys r us actually tonight will be my 1st night.I work midnight to 8 inthe morning stocking shelves.It is the 1st real job i have had since my oldest was born 9 years ago.Hopefully i can make it till christmas with practilly no sleep.[/b]
Congrats on the new job!!
October 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Quote:
How is Justin liking college life?Does Alex have a date?[/b]
Justin is doing really well...He keeps telling me that its sooo easy. He had better show how easy it is when the semester ends. Alex has no date just going with a few of his friends
...One parent is taking them and the other parent is bringing them home! Hes leaving at 7 and the dance is over at 11.

October 7th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
How is Justin liking college life?Does Alex have a date?[/b]
Justin is doing really well...He keeps telling me that its sooo easy. He had better show how easy it is when the semester ends. Alex has no date just going with a few of his friends
...One parent is taking them and the other parent is bringing them home! Hes leaving at 7 and the dance is over at 11.
[/b][/quote]
good no girls lol trust me its better that way I hope he has a great time at the dance

i am glad he is finding it easy....He should have all A's then
October 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Stacey that is great that Justin is finding his classes so easy. I agree with Dawn on Alex's no date comment.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search