How Do you keep up with all the kids?

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2006, 04:15 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How do you keep an eye on all of them while trick or treating?
October 4th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Its not to hard for me since my two oldest are 16 and 18...they help out a lot and will help me with the 6 and 15 month old. Although this year DADDY will be here

October 4th, 2006, 08:07 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY I know you are excited that he gets to go with you guys this year!!
October 4th, 2006, 08:45 PM
~* LiSa *~
I yell if they get too far ahead of me and don't wait for the two younger ones. And if they don't listen, we go home. (at least that's what my threat is, I never have to actually go home because they listen the first time!) LOL, I'm such a mean Mommy! But hey, it works!
October 4th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My kids know to stay close too or we'll leave. We live in the country, so our stops usually include family and any neighbors they might have and downtown..the police dept puts on an event for local businesses to setup and give out candy..and marketing tools..even local candidates give out bumper stickers, etc for the upcoming election!

October 5th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We only trick or treat out in the country (which is where we live) so it's pretty easy. I think anyways, taking the kids out is dh's department, I have never taken them yet.
October 6th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Veteran
i grab a piece of there candy everytime the run ahead.They dont take long to learn to stay close or mom will eat all the good stuff.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search