Who wants more

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Kiddos and how do you know when you're finished?

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

October 18th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Veteran
We are done
The van wont hold any more kids so we are finished.
Actually i would have liked a couple more but i had a very rough pregnancy last time then hemmoraged afterward.My husband was ready to be done at 4 but i talked him into 5.Now she is the biggest daddys girl i have ever seen.
October 18th, 2006, 09:05 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We want more

i don't know how i will know i am done...i just will.

i thought i was done years ago
October 18th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know anymore, lol. Some days I want more, and some days I don't.

October 18th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish I knew. I probably think about this question at least once a day. I'm really on the fence about it. Dh says we're definitely done, so maybe that is the decision I'm supposed to go with. But I'm just not sure. I think one more would be nice, but then again I do want to a have a life outside of child-raising sometime soon.

SciGuy,14 Butterfly Girl,12 Wyldchild,7 FlowerFairy,5 and Babybird,3

and RK, 13, exchange student from Japan

My Homeschooling Blog:
October 18th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
One minute I want more then the next I dont...Its such a hard decision. I thought for sure once I saw my SIL baby that I would want one but nope...it had no effect on me which surprised me because I have been having baby fever really bad but I guess its come to an end. Dh doesnt want anymore...I have asked him so many times however yesterday as he was leaving the house he said he felt bad leaving Alyssa alone and that she should have a sibling That man is going to send me to the looney bin..

October 19th, 2006, 08:15 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
One minute I want more then the next I dont...Its such a hard decision. I thought for sure once I saw my SIL baby that I would want one but nope...it had no effect on me which surprised me because I have been having baby fever really bad but I guess its come to an end. Dh doesnt want anymore...I have asked him so many times however yesterday as he was leaving the house he said he felt bad leaving Alyssa alone and that she should have a sibling That man is going to send me to the looney bin.. [/b]
sounds like he has baby fever........or just wants the joy of ttc and all that goes with it.
October 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Quote:
Quote:
One minute I want more then the next I dont...Its such a hard decision. I thought for sure once I saw my SIL baby that I would want one but nope...it had no effect on me which surprised me because I have been having baby fever really bad but I guess its come to an end. Dh doesnt want anymore...I have asked him so many times however yesterday as he was leaving the house he said he felt bad leaving Alyssa alone and that she should have a sibling That man is going to send me to the looney bin.. [/b]
sounds like he has baby fever........or just wants the joy of ttc and all that goes with it.
[/b]
Probably wants the joy of TTC ...Its been over a month Whats wrong with me

October 19th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am done and I know I am done. Dh was going to have a vasectomy after our 4th (she was a preemie and that scared me from having another one) and I was relieved he was going in and not me, which is strange because it's not like I would have a baby without him.
We had always wanted 4 or 5, so we decided to go for it, knowing we would never regret it. But now we have 5 and I am very happy. I know many of you ladies have more kids than I have, but for myself I cannot imagine being pregnant and taking care of the 5 I have.
After my 4th I just really felt like there was someone else out there for me, even though I spent A LOT of time telling myself all the good reasons for not having any more.
Now that we have Julia, I really feel complete. And she was a terrible baby, so I have no longing for the baby stage at all. I also seem to feel worse after each childbirth. And there are other things that I want to do in my life besides having babies.
We are so thankfull that we have Julia, if we hadn't we still would have been agonizing about having another one.
October 19th, 2006, 05:02 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh, I think about this at least a 100 times a day. DH says we're done, but we're in the 2ww right now, kind of hoping i'm NOT pregnant, and DH is like "oh cool, I guess we'll know soon enough if we're done or not." So I guess he's not THAT against having another one. My kiddos are so young right now I need a break for a bit though, I'm thinking maybe having 1 more in like a year or two, when Kylie is like over 18 months old at least. We'll see though, I jsut get preggo WAYYY too easily though....

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!

October 20th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Veteran
I want one more so we shall see. They say you know when your done you feel complete so we will see.kristina
October 26th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd like one more, we'll wait & see

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
October 26th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
Well we have already decided on a total of 6 (not much effort on my part either lol) but I'd really like 8 or 10 (no middle child) I know I'd REALLY have to convince him at that point, but we will see how everything is when we reach our goal of 6, maybe then I will feel the need to have no more, or maybe he will want more, who knows, when will I be done having children? Not sure....when I don't want to get pregnant anymore we already agreed on adopting (that is on top of the 6) so, I think it will be a LONG time until I stop having children....in one way or another.
October 29th, 2006, 11:00 AM
crunchymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want more butI don't know if and when we will have more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search