Shoes!

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How do you organize all the shoes in your house?? The area by our front door is a sea of shoes! I have a bench on a mat by the front door and all our shoes are supposed to stay under the bench or at least on the mat. But it seems like they are always spilling out all over the place. Anyone with good shoe organization ideas?

SciGuy,14 Butterfly Girl,12 Wyldchild,7 FlowerFairy,5 and Babybird,3

and RK, 13, exchange student from Japan

My Homeschooling Blog:
October 25th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
I try to keep them all in their own rooms in a basket but it usually doesn't work so well unless I put all the shoes away.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

October 26th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a box by the back door that is overflowing with shoes that don't make it back into their waredrobes, or shoes boxes under their beds.
I can empty it & get rid of it, but then they just deposit them on the ground!

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
October 26th, 2006, 06:43 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
a bench with storage

shoe racks in their rooms

and i still have shoes everywhere

i am thinking about a floor to ceiling cube storage system.
October 26th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Super Mommy
I warned them to put their shoes away for a while and the got sooooooooo tired of shoes EVERYWHERE, I "took stray shoes, but only one from each pair and held it for ransom. They had to pay or work to get their shoe back.

Now the shoes magically find their way to the boys' rooms!

E

October 26th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
How do you organize all the shoes in your house?? The area by our front door is a sea of shoes! I have a bench on a mat by the front door and all our shoes are supposed to stay under the bench or at least on the mat. But it seems like they are always spilling out all over the place. Anyone with good shoe organization ideas?[/b]
You're joking right?! Just kidding! I threaten to throw them away if they can't put them up because obviously they don't need them if they're laying everywhere!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search