early testing ??? how early have you all gotten +++

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Veteran
Hi,Forthose who have tested early how many days before af did you get a postive? What brands of test did you use? Have anyone tried accu clear early? I am to start af on nov 3rd or 4th. I took a accu clear early and checked it as i was getting my kids up and theres a faint faint line really faint i am gonna retest in am with am urine as i always have faints and it has always taken my test the full times to show postives with all 7 preg i have had. Any info will be great thanks kristina
October 26th, 2006, 08:08 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi,Forthose who have tested early how many days before af did you get a postive? What brands of test did you use? Have anyone tried accu clear early? I am to start af on nov 3rd or 4th. I took a accu clear early and checked it as i was getting my kids up and theres a faint faint line really faint i am gonna retest in am with am urine as i always have faints and it has always taken my test the full times to show postives with all 7 preg i have had. Any info will be great thanks kristina[/b]
a line is a line sound like a bfp to me

post a picture and we will tell you if we can see it too

i have always had good luck with ept but i know its not the best for everyone
October 26th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
ooo big congrats I think any line is a positive I not the early testing kind of girl except for this cycle and no luck there. Big sticky vibes heading your way.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

October 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
LOL people don't believe me (even my doc didn't believe me until u/s confirmed it many weeks after, lol) but the soonest I tested was 5 days...no not 5 days b4 af...I was 5 days pg! I had a blood test to confirm pg, a couple days after that as well. lol That was with my daughter, she is 1 now. This time around I got my 2 days ago, but I "knew" for a week, I am 3 weeks pregnant. My oldest son, I found out at 5 weeks, and my middle child at 3 weeks. I have a knack for knowing very early lol. BTW, I used $ store tests for all of them.

Sounds like a to me! Congrats!!!
October 26th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Veteran
The line is so faint that i dont even think it would show in a pic you have to double take to see it and with all this talk about evap lines and stuff you never know.I am not late yet not till nov 3rd or 4th.I am gonna retest in the am or sat am so will update if i get a postive its not dark enough of a faint for me to think its a postive test are so tricky we shall see.Who knows thanks kristina
October 26th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I tested maybe 2-3 days before my period was due with both my kids and got positives both times. With Beth I used first response and then a cheap off-brand test the same day and both were clearly positive. With Matt I used internet cheapy tests.
October 27th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Lotsakids's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With my middle two I tested at 8-9dpo & got faint but deffinate +'s

Mama to -
DD16, DD15, DD13, DS11, DS5, DD3, DD November 2013
October 27th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Veteran
Yesterday i tested with answer and didnt see anything.This am i tested with dollar store and saw a faint line took plastic off and saw it its the same test strip at the internet ones underneath the plastic i thought maybe a evap line so i didnt pee today from 9am to 4pm cause i was gone not much drink either came home tested with accu clear early(their early says one day after af is due) faint line came up and you can see this one dont have to squint to see it so we shall see if af comes on nov 3rd or 4th I am still so unsure with these test with all 7 of my preg if i got a faint line i was but i have heard now of evaps and them being wrong.Kristina
October 27th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Good Luck!

you can always make an ob appt and get a blood test
October 27th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Good Luck!

you can always make an ob appt and get a blood test [/b]

No if af dont show then i will go make a appt then.We shall see kristina
October 28th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I used First Response and tested 3 or 4 days before af and got a light +. It showed up before the time limit and was clearly a pink line but very light. I tested the next am with first morning urine and got another really light +. Then I tested the day af was due and got the dark, no question about it BFP. From what you describe it sounds like a BFP to me! I have read that evap lines are usually colorless or gray and show up after the time limit. I took a test one time and didn't throw it away and a few days later there was a grayish line. I had seen nothing during the time period, so that was an evap line. I'm not sure but I would think that an evap line would occur after the test had time to dry out. If your line has pink color, however light, and showed up during the time limit, I would consider it a +.
October 28th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Veteran
I have taken 6 test i got 2 really really faints,2 darker ones and today later i took a dollar tree and got a dark line so i am guessing it means preggo they are all pink color marron.Kristina
October 29th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Congrats
October 30th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Just wanted to throw in my congrats

October 31st, 2006, 07:30 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Just wanted to throw in my congrats [/b]

Thanks i went yesterday and it was confirmed along with my 9 test that i am pregnant.I am trying to make a doc appt now.She said 4 weeks today and due july 11th.Kristina

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search