I was doing so well...!

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM
coryletum's Avatar Veteran
Managed to get all the clean clothes (and there were a lot - think size of Eiffel Tower and then double it!) folded sorted and taken up to the relevant bedrooms yesterday - yippee!!

Then Lawrence threw up all over the boy's pile early this morning. Sigh.

One day, a long, long time in the future, the house will be strangely silent, and it will suddenly occur to me why...the washing machine won't be on. Until then, I shall just scream silently, jump up and down a couple of times and, now calm, put ANOTHER bloomin' load on.

Knew I should have kept rabbits instead.

luv Rodena xxx

(I have a very close and personal relationship with my washing machine.)
</span>

Proud member of ERFEFODTPTDGUSO!

November 14th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
It is endless work around here too.

November 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i think my least favorite job is putting away and folding laundry.
November 15th, 2006, 03:39 AM
coryletum's Avatar Veteran
Just got it all washed and folded again last night - only to find a kitten had weeed on top this morning....(mutter mutter unmentionable word mutter)

Can I resign? Pleeease??

luv Rodena xxx

(I have a very close and personal relationship with my washing machine.)
</span>

Proud member of ERFEFODTPTDGUSO!

November 15th, 2006, 07:46 AM
LadyBelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh that would upset me...how old are they?maybe they can get new homes soon
November 15th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, my laundry is unbelievable!! I almost got most of it done and then I got pregnant and stopped washing as much. Now it's all piled up again . My biggest problem is that my washer is on the 3rd floor (my roof) which is nice cause I hang my clothes out to dry. But, it's a big pain to climb all the stairs to put them in and take them out (the clothes). Plus I have to work around the baby's sleeping schedule. The 2 little ones will go up on the roof with me, but it's hard to haul up the baby too. And then I'll have to have something up there to put him in. Anyway, I'm trying to put in a load before I sleep, then when I wake up for the kids (for school) I take them out and stick in another load. Then before I go back to sleep I take out that load and hang it. That way I get about 2-3 loads done a day. Well, I don't do it daily (which I should) I guess I'm just too lazy!! Oh well!!

Krista
November 15th, 2006, 08:53 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I can't remember the last time ALL of my laundry was even close to being washed!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
November 23rd, 2006, 07:15 AM
Kristina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristina
Aww man I so feel for ya, I have so been there. Today my laundry is pretty much caught up I have one load in the dryer and one to start in the washer but I have been busting my but to get the house caught up before thanksgiving and christmas because we are celebrating here.

Kristina SAHM of Janessa 16, Xandria 14, Thayer 13, Alorah 10, Nathalia 9, Malayna 7, Sawyer 5, Ryder 3, Kristiana 1 and edd Jan 24

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search