How many heartbeats

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2004, 06:06 AM
zonapellucida
to a room do you have? Do your kids have their own room or if you have an odd number how did you decide who doesn't have to share????
October 24th, 2004, 06:34 AM
oreokitten
Quote:
Originally posted by zonapellucida@Oct 24 2004, 09:06 AM
to a room do you have?* Do your kids have their own room or if you have an odd number how did you decide who doesn't have to share????
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Oh my, well right now Aidan has his own room, and will continue to because he is the only boy. Avery has her own room, but only because Brielle and Jillian sleep with us. We will be getting bunkbeds so they will be sharing sometime. We would like to put an addition on the house with one more room so Brielle and Jillian will share and Avery will have her own room because she's 3 years older and the babies are only 18 months apart. I hope it all works out well
November 16th, 2004, 11:39 AM
mineforever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many heartbeats to a room do you have?

right now we have our dd in a room to herself and my youngest ds in a room to his self. and my 2 oldest boys share. When the baby comes. we are building a triple bunk bed and the 3 boys will share and the new baby will go in that room(depending on the sex the new baby will eventually share with April or Tyaett)

Do your kids have their own room or if you have an odd number how did you decide who doesn't have to share????

I decide who shares kinda by sex. April is the only girl right now so she gets her own room. My 2 older boys LOVE sharing a room and actually cried at the mention of splitting them up one day. I'm putting Tyaett down with them when the baby comes b/c the baby (gets his own room) will be up a lot in the night and I don't want him/her waking Tyaett so he'll share with Jacob and Kyler. I'm actually excited about making our triple bunk beds! and the boys are excited about having him join them.. when they are older and request their own rooms I'll deal with that then.
~Charity - SAHM to 6 Monkeys and expecting #7!!

November 16th, 2004, 11:59 AM
YankeeMom
We have enough bedrooms for each of the kids to have their own rooms plus one extra room. But we've only got the girls in their own rooms (plus they share a playroom). The boys share one room and a playroom.
I like it because once they get older, we can spread them out if necessary.

When we only had 3 bedrooms, we put both girls in one and both boys in another. When we had 4 bedrooms, the girls had their own rooms again and the boys shared a room.

My thinking is, the older they get the more likely they are to need a separate room. I shared a (very large) room with my two younger sisters from the time I was 11 until I moved out. My three brothers also shared one (very large) room btw the three of them.
November 16th, 2004, 12:06 PM
We have all 3 girls together and both boys together even though there is a 10 yr difference there. We haven't bought a house yet. We are waiting for DH to finish college. If the new baby is a girl, I might split the 4 girls into bigger girls and smaller girls. If it's a boy then, I'll probably try to give Tyler his own room and let the little boys share.
Nikkie 10
Elizabeth 7
Gracie 4
Thomas 2
November 16th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Cindermella
depends on the room
I have 3 girls in one room
I have 2 girls in one room
I have 2 boys in one room
and I have one boy all by himself

Topic Tools Search this Topic