How much

Forum: Large Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Large Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Cindermella
do you spend on milk and bread each week
November 18th, 2004, 09:08 AM
zonapellucida
We have been going to the bread store becasue we go through at least 5 loaves plus buns ect. a week so $10.00 and for milk $35.00 a week easy.
November 18th, 2004, 09:17 AM
YankeeMom
I probably spend $5-10 a MONTH on milk. We go through less than a gallon a week Bread, it's about a loaf a week so about $1.50-3.00/week (whole wheat).
November 18th, 2004, 09:28 AM
zonapellucida
Quote:
Originally posted by YankeeMom@Nov 18 2004, 01:17 PM
I probably spend $5-10 a MONTH on milk. We go through less than a gallon a week Bread, it's about a loaf a week so about $1.50-3.00/week (whole wheat).
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

What are you feeding your family????? LOL My kids go through a loaf of bread just making toast for everyone! And over a gallon of milk a day!
November 18th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Cindermella
I spend about 25 a week on milk and bread
November 18th, 2004, 01:41 PM
mineforever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
bread I make my own and we go through about a loaf and a half a day so about 10-12 loaves/week

milk we go through about 7Homo milk jugs a week and 2-3 skim milk Jugs/week
~Charity - SAHM to 6 Monkeys and expecting #7!!

November 18th, 2004, 01:54 PM
YankeeMom
Quote:
Originally posted by zonapellucida+Nov 18 2004, 12:28 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-YankeeMom
Quote:
@Nov 18 2004, 01:17 PM
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you feeding your family????? LOL My kids go through a loaf of bread just making toast for everyone! And over a gallon of milk a day!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

I know! I'm looking at everyone's replies and going LOL!

They rarely eat toast. Maybe 1 piece each on the weekends. They don't "do" sandwiches, even in their school lunches I send a bagel or homemade hot pocket
The only time we (as in the kids, I don't touch the stuff) drink milk is in cereal or if I make a soup w/ milk in it (although, even then I use powdered milk).

Ask me how many apples, bagels, and crackers we go thru that would be another story altogether

ETA: we also go through about a gallon of soy milk a month for Matthew

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search